Chapter 40 - {Attack}

I was still on the walls. Eret and few other people helped with taking the walls down to the back and the side. The only wall left was the wall I was sitting at.

It's been 20 hours since Tommy got exiled. Tubbo was nowhere to be found. So everyone just leave the young president alone.

It's already morning, the sun was high up in the sky right now. Everyone was up all night taking the walls. And now they are on break. Some were just talking at the shops and some were on  their houses.

It doesn't feel the same anymore. The air doesn't feel the same too ever since Tommy got exiled. Something bad is going on and I know it.

I know for sure.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard someone yell. I look down to the ground to saw Eret's sunglasses with a pickaxe on hand. I look around to notice that the walls beside me are gone. The only wall left was the obsidian that I was sitting on. Making it a obsidian pillar.

"Sorry." I said to eret before jumping down beside him. He started breaking the obsidian pillar. I walked away from him to do his work.

I walked towards to Purpled's UFO to see if he is there.

"Dream what is wrong with you today?" I heard someone while I was walking. I went to the voices and saw the trio, George, Sapnap and Dream. I hid behind a tree as I force myself to not look.

"Dream, can you talk? Are you mute?" I heard sapnap's voice.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS?!" Dream yelled. The two became silent.

"Bu-"

"DREAM!"

Then I heard the clashing of swords.  I look at the scene. George was on the ground. And sapnap was between George and Dream protecting George, his sword meeting Dream's sword.

They are fighting.

Yeah I know I can see it.

Can you stop the sarcasm for now?

What scared?

Can you two shut up?

...

...

I got pulled put of my mind when I saw Dream pushing his sword to Sapnap.

I reacted quickly taking my sword out and run to them. I kick Dream to the side, making him fall.

I saw Sapnap looking at me with shock but still help George up from the ground. "Dream?! What are you doing?!" I yelled. As I look at him getting up.

"What?. What are you even doing here? You're supposed to be back to Lmanberg." He spoke.

"That doesn't mean anything to why did you attack one of your friends." I said.

"They are annoying me so shut up." He said before turning around to walk away.

"You're not the Dream, I know." I quickly said. Dream went to a full-stop before turning around to me.

"(Y/N), I'm still here." He said before walking away.

He's not him.

Clearly.

Don't mind him. Just make sure you know what he's planning.

Will do.

I looked back to George and Sapnap.

"You two alright?" I asked.

"Thank you for that, (Y/N)" I was shock, looking at Sapnap who said those words.

"Look I'm not that cold-hearted to never say Thank you." He added. I guess he's right. I did judge him for being cold-hearted a while back ago. But like they said 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

I just nodded before turning to George. "You alright, George?"

He just nodded still looking at the ground, he was laying 2 mins ago.

"He'll be fine. It's just that.. Dream never yelled or attack one of us. Except now." Sapnap said.

"Oh? Well you two should stay away from Dream for awhile or else you two will be beheaded by him." I said which made the two of them nod.

"Remember to stay away." I warned them again before walking away.

"Thank you." I heard George. I stop walking in shock.

I smiled a bit. "Your welcome George Not Found." I replied and continue walking.

______________________________________

Another short one sorry QwQ

We're already at 700+ reads baby! Pogchamp!
Thank you to everyone!