Chapter 29 - {Nether Run}

(Tubbo's POV:)

Me, quackity and the dream team (Dream, George and Sapnap) are looking for (Y/N). It's been 18 hours (7 am) she's nowhere to be found. The festival is going to start soon. Me and Dream are together in the woods looking for her while Quackity, George and Sapnap are on the other side of the main land.

"Where is she?!" I frustratedly yelled looking every nock and cranny of the forest. "Have you told Pogtopia about this?" Dream said which made me froze. "W-what do y-you m-mean, Dream?" I said slowly turning around at the figure. "Tubbo. I know you're teaming with Pogtopia and not Schlatt." "Wait are you the one who sends the armors to Pogtopia?" "Yes. That's me" "Oh and so you already knew?" "Of course I do!".

"Well I told the others the situation like 4-5 hours ago? They said she might be in the woods somewhere but where?!" I yelled pointing at the literal forest all around us. "Let's just go back Tubbo. She might be somewhere far. She'll come back I just know it." Dream said looking at me with a some like worried expression. I just sighed and nodded. We decided to walk back to the main land.

(???'s POV)

Sitting on a tree as I look towards two figures, one with a green hoodie with a smiley face mask and one with a black suit and dirty blonde hair. I just smirk and started jumping branch to branch to the base.

(Your POV)

I woke up slowly looking at the acacia ceiling. I sat up only to meet two tiny figures. "What the heck?! How in the world are you guys in here?!" I yelled at the two figures. They both giggled. Ry_L and Ren_L are in the sever but in secret.

"Oh so Dream spare you guys but you guys cannot go near the main land?" I asked after they told the story on how they got here. "Yup that's the one!" Ren whispered-yelled before handing me a steak, which I took.

"When in the hell I got here?" I asked. "Someone just threw you in our nether portal and we just saw you a bit injured so we let you stay." Ry now said.

"Someone threw me here? How do I get back?." I asked again. "If you are ready to run, sure. We have to pass 3 fortresses before we even get to the main portal." Ren said.

"Oh but yeah.. Where's my stuff?" I said panicking  scanning around the big house they built. "They are in the chest next to you. Relax." Ren said again. I didn't waste time and just jump out of the bed and look through the chest. All the stuff are in here. The golden apples, bow, the quiver, the sheath with my sword, food and water. I sighed in relief as I know everything is here.

I grabbed everything from the chest putting them on and for the food and water, I put them on a bag and scrap them on the belt. "I really need to go." I said looking at them. "Alright let's go." Ren said before grabbing the sword while Ry grabbed a bow and a quiver full of arrows.

We started walking outside their house, down some stairs to the ground and to a cave where the portal was. "Everything here is like on the other server" I said softly. "Well we need to be far away from the conflicts so we spend some time making this like our home. We are currently making your house and the majestic simp village." Ry said. "Are you guys seriously making this our survival let's play?" I asked confused. "Yeah." They said in unison. "I'm not gonna ask more questions so I can go back to the main island fast." I softly said before walking in the portal the twins going after me.

I walked out the portal only to found that we are in the middle of a lava ocean. "The hell?!" "We are in the middle of an ocean?!" Ren and I said in unison but ren's tone is more annoyed and serious than mine. "Let's just go." Ry said running to the thin bridge they made, ren following her and me following ren. The cries of the ghasts can be heard from all around the places. We've been running for 20 mins on the same cobblestone bridge.

"Fortress one!" Ry said as we saw the large structure going in our render distance. We went in the fortress running pass wither skeletons, blazes, skeletons and magma cubes. And having a turn here and there. We were also out of the fortress.

"Ack! Fuck!" I said as I hold my arm. It's burning. I got hit by a blaze. Ren block the way behind us as Ry leaned me to the wall looking at the injury.

She just patch it with a cloth and tied it a bit tight. "We can't rest here, we have to keep going." Ren said fighting withers in a small hole. "Ren's right. We need to keep going. The Nether is not the best place to take rest in. Even in fortresses." I said standing up straight.

"But if you want to rest just tell us alright?" Ry now spoke looking at me worried. I nodded. "Will do." I said. Ren broke the blockade and we started running again but I'm in the middle and ren is on the back. Having kids as bodyguards this is not right. I giggled to myself but stop as I felt the burn sting. We continued running.

The last fortress we made it. I smiled weakly, as my legs were very sore. All of our legs are sore. We haven't even have a break since the time I got hit.

We didn't even know what time is it now. I sighed as we continue our pace. The run didn't last long as we reach a cobblestone path to the main portal.

We leaned on the portal's walls panting heavily. "Well we have to go back now. Just like I said, we aren't allowed to be in the main island." Ren said. I nodded. "I'll see you guys soon" I said looking to the portal.

"See us never you mean." Ry said. "Huh?" I said looking to them but there's no one. "What?" I said to myself.

"Um Ren? Ry?" I said once again looking everywhere for them but all I saw were piglins on the cobblestone path and ghast noises on the distances. I hold my arm only to find it not covered in the cloth Ry gave me and it doesn't have a burned mark.

"What?" I'm so confuse. What? I know they're here right?. What is happening?. "Nice Nether run I guess." I said once again before going in the portal.