Boo Fest

"I'm not gonna lie Chad, I'm starting to feel some type of way about you leaving." Khali said softly while laying against his chest. "Yeah, spending time with you has really upgraded this vacation for me. I slick don't wanna go." He told her truthfully looking down into her sad eyes. "Well....that's the story of my life, always attracted to the unavailable man." She huffed turning her attention back to the movie that was playing on the huge screen. The hotel had set up a beach side movie night. There were rows of beach chairs and small crate like tables so that people could put their drinks and snacks. "Love and Basketball was playing on the screen and all the couples were cuddled up. "Ey, cut that out. I'm not unavailable for you. We can figure something out." He assured her squeezing her a lil tighter making her smile and turn to kiss him.

"So maybe we could set a date to meet up again?!" Malik said to Kandace while playing in her curls. "Yeah...maybe" Kandace answered shrugging her shoulders. Malik stopped playing with her hair and scrunched his face up. "You don't sound too sure about that." Kandace sat up from her comfortable position. Her head was in his lap and she curled up under him enjoying the scalp massage. "Well ...I mean...we really don't even know each other and we both have separate lives. I just think it would be complicated trying to integrate our lives living over 1000 miles apart." She said quietly as she reached for her margarita. "So what we shared this week meant nothing you pretty much saying." He replied handing her the drink that was out of reach. He then grabbed his own and finished it quickly. "I mean...I'm not saying that, it's just I don't do to well with competition and I'm sure you're not spending all your nights alone when you home." Her eyes got big as she watched Malik slurp the rest of his drink. For one it was a cold slushy and he would definitely get brain freeze and for two if he didn't slow down he was gonna be drunk. He had finished two and she wasn't even done with her first one. Noticing his facial expression she leaned back up against him and started to rub his chest "listen...." pushing her hand off he got up "Watch out. Imma get another drink." She was surprised at his sudden change in mood. "Malik" she called out, but he ignored her and kept walking.

"If o would've known this vacation was gonna turn into a "boo'd up fest" (you like what I did there?! Boo'd up. The main character is played by Ella Mae 😁😁. Anyway back to the story🤣🤣) I wouldn't have come" Regina commented scrunching her nose up at all the couples around her. "Girl it's cool, I'm just happy to be enjoying this sun and relaxing a bit" Jeannette said eating on her snow cone. She rolled her eyes at Regina and focused back on the movie. Johanna laughed at the two absentmindedly while watching the display between Malik and Kandace. She bit her lip and twirled her fingers in her hair "Hey guys I'll be right back" she didn't even wait for the dry "uhn huh" she got from the two. "Hey, you good?" She asked taking a seat next to Kandace where Malik had been sitting. "Oh hey" she responded looking over to see who was addressing her. "Yeah, its nothing I haven't been through before" Kandace waved it off. "Ey I meant to apologize for how I acted when we first met..." Johanna put her hand on Kandace thigh " No need, it was a lil misunderstanding but we past that. I try not to hold grudges."

"I don't know if that'll be such a good idea. I just recently ended a long term relationship, but we haven't completely cut ties, so to speak." Rain said shifting her position on Bryson's lap. She suddenly felt a lil uncomfortable. "Ey, I'm not proposing marry baby. I'm just saying when I come up there we can spend some time, maybe get to know each other a little better." He grabbed her waist and pulled her back into him " Shit...as far as I'm concerned, you single until he put a ring on that finger anyway." He playfully nibbled her ear causing her to giggle and lightened the mood. "What Imma do wit you?!" She smiled up at him. "Hopefully take advantage, I'll be a willing participant" He shifted her so she was facing him. "Ha ha..You are too much" Rain had been enjoying her vacation with her friends especially Bryson. It seemed like they were joined at the hip since the day they ran into each other at the park. The only thing they hadn't done was had sex.
After they left the park they all hung out all day and ended back at his large 4 bedroom house. The women made dinner while the guys played basketball, then they all got comfortable in the cozy livingroom and watched a movie. Everyone ended up falling asleep and Rain woke up fully dressed wrapped in Bryson's arms in his bed. Somehow him and his sisters just became part of all plans from that point on. They clicked so well, it felt like way more than just 3 days. Adonis had been texting and calling her the whole time, but with Bryson to occupy her the only time she called was at Dutchess request. Even then she called on Mrs.Laura (his mom) phone. She was having the time of her life and there was no way she would let Adonis drama interfere. She wasn't really sure what this new friendship would bring for her, but she wanted to welcome it with open arms. Although being honest wouldn't always be comfortable for both of them, she was determined to stick by it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤❤
Ok guys! What you thinking so far?
What's up with Johanna?
You think Chad and Khali can really make it long distant?
Should Rain just move on to the new boo Bryson?
I hope your enjoying and as always dont forget to vote, share and comment!!