Remorse

Malik popped the top off the corona bottle and handed it to Chad. "Yo, I honestly can't believe she would do something like that." He commented with his eyebrows raised before taking a sip of corona. "The pregnancy wasn't really the issue, and in hindsight I might have overreacted." Malik shook his head and sat back on the couch getting comfortable. "Aww shit. What you do?" By the look on Chad face and his demeanor he knew this about to be some shit. "Well...the morning we found out she was pregnant, was the same morning I caught her switching out the pills." Chad swallowed hard. It was even hard for him to admit what he made his wife do, so he couldn't imagine how she was feeling during the process. "I made her get an abortion." He blew out a breath and looked directly at Malik waiting on his reaction. Maliks eyebrows creased and he cocked his head to the side looking at Chad like he had grown three heads. "Have you lost your damn mind? What the fuck is wrong with you man? That's your wife and your ki...well hell now your dead kid." After seeing the defeated look on his friends face he regret that statement. "Man...I didn't mean for it to come off so harsh, but I can't believe you made that girl go through that." He took a pause to drink some of his beer. "How is she handling it?" Chad put his head down with his hands covering his face. He truly felt like crying at that moment, but he wouldn't dare do that for Malik to clown him later on down the line. "She's torn up. I sent Rai to pick her up, cause i couldn't bare to face her after the procedure." Malik sat foward with his elbows on his knees and squinted his eyes. "You know that was bitch ass move right?!" Chad looked up and huffed "You don't think I know that man!I just don't know what to do to make it right. I don't even have the words to say to her." He admitted. "Well for starters, you need to take your emotional ass home to your wife and open up to her." Chad nodded his head and immediately got up. "You right. I'm tripping." Malik let out a humorless laugh "Been trying to tell you that" Chad's phone rang and it was Khali. He stood for a minute debating whether to answer or not. Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly he slid his thumb across the green call button. "Hey" He answered hesitantly. "Baby....oh gosh....Reg..Regina is dead!" He heard his wife sob into the phone. "Wait! What?" Was all he could manage to say. That was the last thing he expected to hear come out of her mouth. "She..she...sli..slit her wrist. Oh gosh...I didn't know...I swear I didn't know she was that bad off!" Khali began hollering into the phone. "Where are you?...You at home?...I'm on my way!" He disregarded Malik entirely and headed for the front door. "Ey...everything alright?" Malik spoke up, before Chad could make it out the door. "DAMN! My bad man...yo I gotta get to Khali. She's historical. She said Regina killed herself." Malik stood up and his mouth was wide open. "What the fuck?! What are you talking about?" He was stunned. "Yeah man. I gotta go, I'll check with you later. Yo, call Teegan and see what the fuck is going on man!" Chad said as he closed the front door on his way to his wife. Malik picked up his corona off the coffee table and downed it. He hadn't really seen her since the big blow up between her, Ronald and Jeannette. He felt like shit. She just fell out the circle and it seemed like everyone just let her. In his defense he understood she needed space, but it wouldn't have hurt to check up on her. Maybe if he would've or any of them for that matter she wouldn't have felt the need to end her life. Once his hands stop shaking and he took for breaths to calm himself he dialed Rain number. Malik already knew the state she would be in and he wanted to be sure he was OK to handle that.

************************************

"Bryson can you please take the baby over to Lisa's I've gotta go check on the kids." Torian and Bryson exchanged a look as they watch Rains body trembling as she attempted to put together a diaper bag for AB. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea right now baby." Torian was the first to speak up. Rai stopped and turned to look at her mother "Why ma? They gonna need all the support they can get. I can just imagine how Ronald is taking it and them babies...." Rai took a deep breath and tried to still her nerves. She had cried so much over the last hour after finding out that Regina had died, she had no more tears. She was full of remorse and regret for not checking in on her as often as she should. Regina was always one to pull away when shuff got to thick, but never on a million years did she think it would end like this. "Babe...I'm sure Ronald is handling the kids, atleast you know he's in good hands. He loves those kids, but you gotta give them a little time. You also need yo give yourself some more time for this to completely set in. You don't wanna go over there falling apart in front of them if your trying to be there for them." He stated grabbing her hands gently leading her to the lounge chair to sit down. "I feel like if I would've been more proactive in the first place this could've been avoided. Now that we are here, I refuse to be lax when it comes to her babies who are in need. I should atleast be there for them, since I failed to be there for their mother like I should've." She shook her head and sucked her lips in. Her head was pounding and she felt like she was in some alternate reality. "You can't put all that weight on your shoulders! Yes you could've been there for her, but it's not your fault babygirl." Bryson told her grabbing her chin so she would have to look him in the eyes. "Brysons right Rai, you can't put that on yourself honey. As adults we all have things in our lives that take up time and attention. Having friends and family does sometimes relieve the stress load, because you know you got someone in your corner." Torian chimed in from the other side of the room patting the baby's back softly. "But some things no one can help you with but God and yourself. Unfortunately we'll never know if that would've been enough for her. People go through depression and regardless how many people have thier backs they still do things like that." She said sadly and wiped a tear that fell. "All you can do is stay prayed up yourself babygirl and when the time comes yes you be there for her family she left behind, but you can't carry her baggage. It's not yours to bear." Bryson nodded his head in agreement. "Just take it today. I can still take AB to Lisa and you just make sure Teegan is OK, before you go trying to play hero." She nodded head quickly and pulled Bryson into a tight hug. "But, you don't have to take AB, I love being with my baby. He brings me so much more joy than anyone or anything I can think of." She told Bryson as a smile begin to form. Bryson pouted and his eyebrows creased "Lil ninja already done took my spot huh? I used the be the one that brought you so much joy" Torian and Teegan both laughed. "Awww....nobody could take your place love! The love I feel for him and you are not even to be compared, their on completely different levels."

************************************

Khali opened the cold rag and put it over her face leaning back into the pillow. "It's a lot going on right now, just rest. You been sleeping good?" Chad asked as he rubbed her thigh. He was sitting on the side of the bed trying to help her get over a migraine. "Not really, I'm just overwhelmed. My mind is on a mile a minute." Chad nodded his head "That's completely understandable." The air was extremely thick and uncomfortable. They've been sleeping in different rooms since she found out she was pregnant and have barely had communication. Chad wanted to apologize for his initial reaction to finding out the baby, but he was sure that wasn't going to go over smoothly. The situation with Regina just made things more complicated. He was already feeling guilty, then he was thinking about the fact that he was the one that told Khali to fall back from Regina, because of the drama between her, Jeannette and Ronald. She must've felt very lonely and scared to do something like that. Gina was his friend first and he had always looked at her like a sister, but when Khali came into the picture all of his focus was on making their relationship work and his other friendships took a back seat. He had seen relationships and marriages fail in his family too many times behind drama and he called himself staying clear of that. He felt like he let her down and it was weighing heavy on his heart. He made up in his mind, once Khali was back in her right head space he was going to repair relationships he allow to lack. The conversation he had with Malik, really helped him put somethings into perspective. "I'm kinda hungry, but my stomach is upset. Would you mind ordering a large wonton soup for me from that chinese place I like." Khali asked quietly. He voice was muffled cause she still had the rag over her face. "Sure babe, I'll get you a ginger ale while you wait." He said standing up, pulling his phone out his pocket. "You need anything else?" He asked scrolling through the contacts to find the number to the chinese restaurant. She just shook her head. Although Khali felt bad about deceiving Chad, she was hurting about the loss of her child and didn't really feel comfortable opening up about to Chad. She felt like he wouldn't have empathy in that situation and it would make matters worse if he rejected her if she reached out to him. The situation with Regina had her sad and depressed. She allowed Chad to stop her communicating with her friend. Being a nurse she was well aware of how deep someone could fall into depression dealing with a failed marriage and betrayal from a close friend. She could've tried to make Chad see her point of view and not completely cut ties with Regina, but she took the easy route and just left the situation alone. She needed to reach out to Jeannette and check up on her. This was a big mess and she was trying to deal with the loss of her child as well.

************************************

"Damn that's fucked up." Kandace responded nonchalantly as she browsed the products looking for the right alfredo sauce. Her and Malik were grocery shopping to prepare for his parents arrival in the morning. Even though Malik wrote her a list she insisted on him coming with her to the store. She had become very clingy with him and didn't really understand it, but it made her anxiety go crazy when he wasn't around. "Yeah man, tell me about it. Them kids gonna grow up without their mother." He reached up and grabbed the bag of tortilla chips she was on her tiptoes trying to reach. "I can't say I blame her, y'all did just abandon her , cause nobody wanted to take sides and be involved with the drama." Malik tilted his head to the side and his eyebrows creased as he looked at Kandace. "That's some fucked up shit to say yo." She hunched her shoulders and continued looking for the items on the list. She was clearly unbothered by the situation and that didn't sit right with Malik. "It's the truth though." She told him as she grabbed the seasonings. "It's really something wrong with you, you gotta be a fucked up individual to have someone you know commit suicide and not have any feelings about it period." His grip tightened on the shopping cart. "I do, I told you I think that's fucked up she felt she had to do that because her friends abandoned her. And if I'm a fucked up person, what does that make you?  Never his my true self to you, or tried to protrait myself in any other way. You claim you know me and still insist on building this family with me." She looked him in the eyes before rolling them and going back to her task at hand. Malik shook her head, sometimes he just wanted to strangle her. Her pussy was tight and wet and her throat was deep as hell, but was she really worth the headache?.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤️❤️ Hey guys

Everyone dealing thier feelings and emotions. When confronted with a tough situation like this, you get to see a whole other part of the people you love.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned and as always don't forget to vote, comment and share......