Mommy

I woke up to kisses on my neck and my my clit being massaged. "Mmm..." I hummed as I attempted to turn and face Adonis. He stopped me from turning around, but gave me a passionate kiss while inserting his fingers inside me. My muscles clenched around him as I deepened the kiss. My juices were flowing and I was wet as ever. He turned me on my stomach and got between my legs. I moved some of the pillow out my way and grabbed the sheets preparing for him. When I felt him enter me from behind my breathing increased and I let a loud moan "Ooooohhhhhh" I sucked in air through my teeth as I began to move my hips meeting his slow thrusts. "Tell Daddy how it feels to you" he whispered as he picked up the pace. "Oh gosh, it feel so goooood Daddy! Mmmmmm...yes. Just like that." I encouraged him as he hit my spot over and over. I clenched the covers in my fists and bit my lip, tooting my ass up as much as I could to give him full access. He leaned back and grabbed my hips putting me in doggystyle position. "Ahhhh. Damn Daddy, it's so deep." I called out as he drilled into me and I attempted to keep up with his pace. He grabbed my hair firmly and tugged a little sending a tingle down my spine that reached to my clit. "Yes Daddy, Oooohhh, fuck me!" I called out as I arched my back and took all he had to give. I  felt that familiar tingle in the pit of my stomach as he concentrated on my sweet spot, my toes curled, and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as the feeling built up and I felt an explosion coming. "Oh gosh baby....I'm...I'm..." he sped up as he felt my muscles contract "Yeah baby...you gonna come for Daddy?!" My whole body started shaking and let go as I came all over his dick "Yes Daddy Yes!" At the same time I felt him tense up and he started to growl out as he came with me.
Adonis pulled me on top of him and started kissing me before I could catch my breath. I rocked my hips as I felt his member come alive again. I was still shaking from my orgasm when he reached down and inserted himself inside me. I let out ragged breaths in between our kisses as my clit tingled from the deep penetration. Grabbing my hips he controlled my movements as I began to get sloppy wet. Putting my hands on his chest for leverage I took over and started my own pace. Circling my hips and arching my back as I dropped and lifted up slowly making him moan "Dammmmn Rain." His head fell back, and his eyes rolled in the back of his head while he gripped my ass and thrust to meet my rhythm. "Ride that dick baby" he said biting his bottom lip and gripping my ass tighter. I picked up the pace to meet his thrust as he took over control again grabbing my waist. He slammed me down on him quickly and I felt the head of his dick throb as he dug into my hips and growled out releasing inside of me. I layed on his chest and attempted to catch my breath as he played in my hair and rubbed my back.
I pushed my wild hair out my face and I saw the gleam of ring he gave me yesterday and all those memories flooded in my head. Instantly regret filled me and let out a breath as I removed myself from him and headed to the bathroom. "You might wanna put a robe on, our daughters here." I turned to look at him and my eyebrows creased. Although I treated Dutchess like my own, he had never called her my daughter. "What? You don't want me to call her your daughter?" He asked screwing his top lip up. "No, it's not that. It's just the first time I heard you put it that way. " He nodded his head and closed his eyes. I grabbed my pastel pink silk robe and left out the room. When I got in the bathroom I got angry all over again when I saw my face. My cheek was bruised and my lip was swollen. "Fuck!" How am I gonna explain this to Dutchess when she wakes up? After I used the bathroom, I hoped in the shower and cleaned myself. When I was done I tipped toed back to my room to keep from waking Dutchess. I needed to put on makeup before she woke up and saw this shit. I took a deep breath and went into my walk in closet and pulled out a casual outfit. Then I walked in the room and got a plain black bra and a pair of panties to match. When I was done getting dressed I sat down at my vanity and started to do my makeup. "Where you going?" I rolled my eyes at him continued to put the concealer on my cheek before applying the foundation. "You don't hear me talking to you?" I let out an exaggerated breath "Nowhere!" He got up off the bed and put his basketball shorts on that he wears around the house. "Yo, who are talking to like that. I asked you a simple question cause you over here getting dressed up and putting on makeup and shit." He said standing behind me watching my reflection in the mirror. "I have to put on makeup so that Dutchess won't see my face like this and it would be stupid to sit around with makeup on in a house robe don't you think?!" I responded with mad attitude. "That's all you had to say. You stay with an attitude then wanna act like a victim when I get tired of you talking crazy out the side of your face at me and shit." He screwed his top lip up. "Daddy...My Lady" I heard Dutchess call through the door. It wasn't locked, but Adonis had drilled it into her head never to open a door without being invited in first. "Yes babygirl, come in." I called out looking back as she opened the door. "You going to work Lady?" She asked when she saw that I was already dressed and had my makeup done. "No baby, but I do have a few errand sto run in a little while." I told her as she sat on my lap putting her head on my shoulder. "Daddy I'm hungry." She said looking up at Adonis who was watching our interaction. "Oh, now you see me? You just passed me like I didn't exist. Why don't you ask your mom you all cuddled up to to make you breakfast?" I turned to him with a shocked expression on my face at his comment. We never talked about her calling me mom, I wondered why he picked today to push that. "Mommy can you make me some pancakes?" She looked up to me with sleepy eyes. "Uh...sure babygirl. Go brush your teeth and wash your face and I'll be out in a few minutes." She kissed my cheek and skipped out the door. "What's with the mom kick all of a sudden?" I turned to him and asked. "If you gotta problem with it, just say so. She don't have to even be around you. I took care of her before you came around and I will do fine without you." I stood up and approached him cautiously. "Listen...I didn't mean it like that. You know I love Dutchess like she's my own." I said putting my hand on my hip. "So then what the problem?" He asked shrugging his shoulders. "I just...we just...never really discussed....you know...we didn't" I was having a hard time trying to put what I meant into words that he wouldn't take offensively. "You agreed to marry me right?" I creased my eyebrows together and nodded my head "Well, she already look at you in that way so once we agreed that we would spend the rest of our lives together I assumed you were accepting Dutchess too" I shook my head yes and played with my fingers. "Yeah, you right, I'm sorry. I don't have a problem with it you know I love her." He nodded his head and pulled me into him. "I know you do. I couldn't ask for a better mother for her." I layed my head on his chest feeling ackward. Not about Dutchess, because I will always be there for her, but about agreeing to spent the rest of my life with him when I didn't even know if we would make it past this fight.
"Let me go start breakfast before she come in here again." I said leaving him standing in the doorway. "Mommy can I help you make the pancakes?" I tensed every time I heard her say that. "Sure baby." I told her as I got all the ingredients I needed. Adonis walked past us to go the bathroom and slapped my ass hard. "All that ass!" I rubbed the area he slapped to get the sting out "Ouch! Dang!" Dutchess chuckled and got the orange juice out the fridge. "Can I have some juice mommy?" I could see now she was gonna wear that damn word out!! I nodded my head and grabbed her pink princess cup out the cabinet rinsing it out before I handed it to her.  After I put all the dry ingredients into the wet ones I gave her  the wooden spoon and let her mix it up.  "Can we add chocolate chips like they do at IHOP?" I smiled and shook my head no. "You know I don't keep stuff like that in the house. We can add pecans." She scrunched her nose up "Nah, nevermind."
We were all sitting at the table eating and Dutchess was telling Adonis about this boy at her daycare that has been messing with her. I smiled and shoveled my food around my plate as I zoned out.

************************************

"Why the fuck would you lie to me about the shit if it was nothing!" I grabbed onto the ottoman to help me up. "Please Adonis, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. His mother and sister were in town and wanted to see me, that's all! I swear!" I backed away from him with my hands out in front of me trying to keep him from hitting me again. "So why the fuck you wasn't your phone when I called? Then I came and saw you all hugged up on the nigga!" I couldn't even react because he rushed me and started punching me in my face. I raised my hand to protect my face and he attacked my stomach and sides. "Please Adonis! I'm sorry!" I yelled for him to stop as he had me backed into corner. I didn't have choice, but to take his assault. I tried grabbing his arms, but he would just sling me to the side and start punching me again. He finally stopped when he had me on the floor balled up in the fetal position in the corner. Breathing heavy he just walked out the door.

Later that night, I called his mother crying I was bleeding and didn't have anyone else to take me to the hospital because Adonis wouldn't answer my calls. When he showed up he accused me of calling his mom for attention until I explained to him that I was pregnant and I was bleeding badly. When we got to the hospital, I had to say that I got into a fight with one of his jealous ex. We found out I lost the baby. I never even got the chance to let him know before then that I was pregnant. I was four month. He called himself being angry because I didn't tell him, saying he never would've done that to me if he knew I was pregnant.
That's what led up to him going MIA a few months ago

************************************

"Rain" Adonis called and snapped his fingers in my face causing me to flinch. "You good." I nodded my head blinking a few times. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something." Dutchess laughed "I see" Adonis said creasing his eyebrows.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
😍😘❤❤

Dang Rain! How you keep that from your friends and family?
Is her past triggering her negative reaction to the word mommy?
Thanks for reading
As always remember to vote, comment and share.