You'll never have her like I got her

"This is ridiculous! I'm so sick of this shit. All you and your family think about is Teegan Rain! I'm more of a woman one my worse day then she'll ever be on her best! You gone stop putting her before me." Brianna fussed while driving. "Yo, chill out with all that jealous shit, you knew what it was when you started fucking with me." Adonis said calmly. He was unfazed by her hissy fit, and could care less about what she was saying. "And to make matters worse you running to her while this lawyer waiting on you. You willing to compromise your freedom for this needy ass bitch. You gotta be kidding me right now!" He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and held the bridge of his nose. "Listen..I'm really losing patience with this shit, you obsessed with her. Stop worrying about her and just be the woman you need to be. That's yo problem right there. She ain't even thinking about you." He was getting a headache from her constant fussing. Brianna temper spiked at his statement  and she mashed him with her right hand still holding the steering wheel with her left trying to maintain control of the vehicle in her angry state.  "That's your problem! She ain't thinking about you, but you can't get that through your head! You think you God's gift, but you ain't shit!" Adonis snatched her arm, twisted it and bent her wrist. "Who the fuck you think you putting yo hands on?" Brianna screamed loud and immediately pulled the car over disregarding the traffic behind her. She managed to put the car in park while a car blew its horn loudly speeding past her because she had cut them off. "Aaahhhhhh....let me go!" She screamed to the top of her lungs trying to free herself from the tight hold. "Shut the fuck up!" He growled between clenched teeth and tightened his grip. She was tripping if she thought he was just gone let her hit him like some pussy dude. "You hurting me, please STOP!" She hollered twisting her body to try and relieve the tension on her shoulder. She felt sharp pains radiating from her wrist all the way up to her shoulder and was afraid he would break her wrist and arm. "Ohhhh...you don't like that huh?" He said smirking as he watched her twist and turn, he wasn't moved by her screams. Tears started streaming down her face as the pain became too much for her. "I'm so sorry...please just let me go. I'm sorry" She whimpered. He pushed her arm away forcefully and  looked straight foward "Drive" He demanded like nothing happened. Brianna was rubbing her wrist arm while she tried to calm herself down. She stared at him intently wanting to call him every foul name she could think of, but decided against it. He was only out a few hours and already she had begun to regret the length she went to for his early release. Brianna wiped away her tears, put the car in drive and proceeded to her destination. The remainder of the ride was silent leaving room for her negative feelings to grow. Adonis was just grateful he no longer had to hear her mouth.

Brianna turned down the quiet street and parked her car, shutting off the engine. Still feeling bitter, she just pointed to the double story brick house across the street from where they were. The lawn was nicely manicured and there was a large couch swing in the grass with two wicker stands positioned on either side of it. There were no cars visible, but the garage door was closed so Adonis wasn't sure if anyone was home. "You sure he not there?" He asked Brianna. He wanted this to be as simple as possible. "Yes" she responded quietly, she started rubbing her sore arm and wrist again. Brianna has been following Bryson and Rai around for the past few months and she knew their schedule. Right now Rai should be home and Bryson was at an old warehouse he purchased recently. She didn't know exactly what he did there, but he spent 3-4 hours there a day. Nodding his head, he hopped out the car and fixed his suit before walking confidently up to the front door and rang the doorbell. He knew Rai had a habit of opening the door before she knew who was on the other side. He had chewed her out about that habit many times, but she still did it. As on que the front door opened Rain stood before him with her mouth wide open. "You miss me?" He asked putting his foot in the doorway before she could slam it in his face as she intended. "Fuck!" Rai screamed loudly as she tried to put all her force into closing the door.  "Now how many times have I told you to find out whose on the other side of the door before opening it?" He said as he pushed the door back forcefully grabbing her by both arms. "I guess it's a good thing your hardheaded. Worked in my favor." He chuckled and hunched his shoulders letting her go. "What the fuck are you doing here? Get the hell outta my house!" She screamed and tried pushing him back to the door. He closed the door and turned just in time to grab her as she attempted to run. "Where you going? I can't believe this is the welcome home I get after not seeing you for months." He taunted her pulling her tightly in his embrace. "Damn I miss how soft you feel." He said sniffing her hair. "Your fucking crazy, get the fuck off of me. Leave!" Rai was struggling twisting and turning and trying to push him away with balked fists. She had even managed to hit him a few times. She had almost gotten away, her back was to him and she put one foot forward trying to run to get her phone off the coffee table. She stopped immediately when she felt him grab her stomach and apply a little pressure causing the baby to move and her to stand perfectly still. "Alright..ok. I won't move any more, just please don't hurt him" She pleaded as she tried catching her breath. Adonis eyebrows raised "So I'm having a Jr huh?" Her cries were her only response. She help the bottom her huge belly with one hand and began pushing at Adonis arm with other, trying to get him to let her go. "Please, you gotta let go,your gonna hurt him. That's too tight." She said so low it was a whisper and a prayer at the same time. "Now why would I hurt my son? You think so low of me?" He released the hold around her stomach and grabbed her shirt instead grabbing the material forcing her to turn his way. "What the fuck is your problem? Huh? First you wanna make it seem like I killed my babygirl maliciously, and now you trying to say imma hurt my son. How does a woman claim to be so in love with a man that she thinks is capable of these things?" Rai was still crying and her head was down avoiding eye contact with him. She just had to be dreaming, this was another one of her nightmares, it had to be. Adonis was locked up for the next 20yrs , so she must've fallen asleep on the couch watching "Charmed" and fell into this horrible dream. "Fucking answer me" He growled angrily after getting no reaction from her. "I don't love you." She whimpered. Her whole body was shaking she was so scared, and she was staring to have a hard time breathing. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself a bit. "Look I know you still love me Teegan, you just need a little more time. I can understand that, your emotional and all, so I'm willing to give you that." He bent down a bit to be eye level with her "just don't make me wait to long" He kissed her forehead and left out the door. Rain immediately locked it behind him and leaned against it breaking down crying.