Women's Care

"You the worst type of dirty bitch! Gone smile all in my face calling me family trying to give me advice and shit, but you steady fucking my husband. Like bitch that ain't just my man or baby daddy, that's my husband!" Regina yelled and punched her fist against her thigh. Khali had decided that since they like family they should sit down and "discuss the issue". Ronald was long gone, Khali was sitting next to Jeannette and Chad was sitting on the couch opposite them next to Regina. From time to time she would spring up and try to go at Jeannette again. "You gotta understand Regina the romantic portion of y'all relationship has been done for awhile, Ronald is only there now for his kids." Jeannette stated calmly as if she was unbothered. "BITCH are you muthafucking serious right now?! That's what you really telling yourself so you can sleep peacefully all alone in the big ass house huh? Well let me just inform your ass since you may not know...after the last time I fucked MY HUSBAND a week and a half ago...I went to the Dr and we have chlamydia!" Regina sat back and crossed her legs joining her hands over her knee and smiled. "Very romantic that we share this disease. Anything else you wanna share of mine?!" Jeannette was literally speechless. She  couldn't do anything except blink rapidly. She hadn't had any symptoms, but she knew chlamydia doesn't always present symptoms in females. She remained silent as she watched Regina go from smiling to laughing like she had just told a million dollar joke. "Uhhh..." Chad wanted to say something to diffuse the situation he predicted was about to escalate, but he was speechless as well. "Dammmn....Regina that's fucked up." Khali spoke and then put her hand over mouth, because she hadn't meant that to be said outloud. " Ohhh...so the fact that Jeannette is fucking my husband is a "sit down let's talk moment" Regina stated using her hands to symbolize quotation marks. "But when I inform her of the consequences of her actions now Regina is the fucked up on in the situation huh...figures." She chuckled rolling her eyes at Khali. "Ey Khali has nothing to do with this at all." Chad said addressing Regina. "You don't say shit else." He told Khali sternly. Khali raised her eyebrows, he had never spoken to her like that before and she didn't really know how to take it. "Oh so now she out of it, but this whole sit down was her bogus ass idea to begin with" Regina was getting frustrated all over. "Get the fuck out my house you nasty disease infected BITCH!" Jeannette had finally found her voice. Before she ended up losing her freedom behind killing Regina, she was gonna remove herself from the situation and only she could do that was to kick her out. " Y'all can go with her." She pointed at Chad and Khali, she needed to be alone to get herself back under control and take in everything that happened tonight. "Ey...you ain't gotta tell me twice." Chad grabbed Khali hand and help her stand leading her to the door following behind Regina. "Oh, I'll txt you with my Ob/gyn number. Since we family I'm sure I can get her to squeeze you in for an urgent appointment." Regina said with a smile as she left out Jeannette front door laughing. Jeannette slammed the front door after them "FUCK!" She yelled out and started searching for her phone with urgency. She got a text message which made it easier to find on the bar. Grabbing it, she typed in her code and read the message.

Gina 🤡: 716-222-2555 Women's care 😘🤣🤣😅😅😂😂🤪🤪

"Fucking BITCH!" that pissed her off even more. She started to text back, but decided against it. She wasn't gonna give Regina the satisfaction, who she was about to get at was Ronald hoe, lying ass.

Ronald: We need to talk NOW!

She lay the phone on the coffee table and went to the bar to make herself a drink. She could definitely feel a headache coming on.

************************************

"Come on Jojo two more" Johanna felt like her legs were jelly and if she did two more reps they would snap in half. Breathing heavy and fast, she gripped the side bars and tightened her stomach while she curled her legs two more times. "Ok, ok I knew you had it in you." Her coach praised as they shared a high five. Her phone vibrated on the band in her arm. She dabbed her face with towel around her neck and checked the message Torian just sent her.

Mom 🥰💗👸🏾: Rain went into labor. I'm here now, but I can't go back because she's having emergency surgery.

Johanna: I'm omw

She responded quickly and raced to the women's locker room to get her belongings. She walking as fast as she could passing by dudes trying to holler at her without so much as batting an eye. "Ey ma, where's a pretty little thing like you rushing off to?" She recognized the tall, deep chocolate, muscular man approaching her. He was a regular, so she had seem him plenty of times flirting with every thick female that gave him time. She smacked her teeth and side stepped him "Man go ahead, I'm not in the mood today." She countered as headed out the double glass doors. After looking out for traffic she trotted  across the huge parking lot to her car. She slid in and threw her bag in the back seat. Jojo sent up a prayer that God watch over her sister and she makes it safely there. She was weaving in and out of traffic with no regard to the traffic laws. Hospital parking was overly crowded so she pulled up to vallet parking and hopped out rushing to the small booth where the attendant sat. There was a young female having texting on her cellphone. Johanna cleared her throat "Excuse me." She addressed the girl expectantly. " Just leave the keys and grab that ticket." The attendant stated without looking up to acknowledge who she was speaking to. Jojo had no patience for the foolishness, but she decided to ignore it. With a huff she did as was told and rushed into the hospital to the front desk. After going through long drawn out questioning she eas finally on the elevator to the maternity ward.
As soon as she stepped off the elevator she could see Torian and Bryson standing by the coffee vending machine talking. "What's going on?" She asked once she was in hearing range. "They gonna give her a hysterectomy...something about her womb tearing." Bryson dragged his hand down his face while shaking his head. "WHAT? why the hell would they do that? She won't be able to have anymore children if they do that!" Johanna said looking back and forth from Bryson to Torian. "There was absolutely no other way to handle the problem than that?" She directed to Torian. "Well by the time I got here, she was already in surgery." Torian hands were shaking slightly as she held the coffee cup. "Why would you let them do that to her? I thought you cared more about her than that! You were supposed to take care of her! She's gonna be devastated!" Johanna ranted with a tear streaked face, while flailing her arms. Torain tried calming her down. "Johanna relax Ok, the most important thing here is that her and the baby are going to be ok." She gave a crooked smile and placed a gentle hand on Jojo shoulder. "Ma I'm not Ok with that.I can't believe this ninja just sat there and allowed that decision to be made." Bryson eyebrows creased and he stepped back from the two women. "Hold up...let me get this straight. You blaming this on me?" Chuckling he continued "While Rain was in labor I was the only one there, even though she was asking for the two of you as well." Torian tried to interject "I was right in the middle of.." Bryson put his hand up and interrupted her. "No disrespect, but i dropped everything to be here when she called me and I was the one that helped her through the labor. Everything happened so fast, I made what I thought was  the best choice for her based on what the doctors were saying. She passed out from all the blood she was losing and a decision had to be immediately. I don't have a medical background, all I know is they said if she doesn't get this surgery she could possibly bleed out and die. What the hell would you have done if I told them not to perform the surgery and she died?" He threw the empty coffee cup in the trash and was about to walk away. "You should've called one of us or waited till mom got here. That was not your decision to make, do you think Teegan is gonna be pleased with your choice? No, she's gonna be hurt, and I'm gonna be there for that." Johanna said wiping her steady stream of tears. "What is going on here?" Jean interrupted, wondering why Jojo was yelling at her brother and crying. "Man they tripping, I'm about to go do something useful and check on Rai instead sitting here wasting my time arguing with this hot head."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤️❤️
Hey guys..
It seems like these characters can't get away from the drama huh?

Jeannette is bold, you think she got that nasty woman's disease or was Regina just saying that to make her feel bad?

Was Johanna justified being upset with Bryson for his decision?
Should Torian have spoke up for Bryson in the situation?

Stay tuned and as always thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share