Baby?

Malik turned the fire off under the pan and grabbed one of the plates from the counter. He pilled most of the cheese scrambled eggs on one plate, grabbed a fork and put it down in front of Kandace. "So, how far are you?" He asked her ass he put the rest of the eggs in his plate and grabbed another fork. "About 8 weeks" Kandace answered with a mouthful of the food. She requested breakfast for dinner, that's all she's been wanting to eat lately. Malik nodded his head and did a mental calculation. As far as he could tell the timing checked out, but he was still gonna need a DNA test. He was far from a fool, if Kandace could fuck with him Johanna at the same time ain't no telling who else she was fucking. "You know it's yours Malik, don't even try to play me." She shook her head as she added butter and jelly to the homemade biscuits. "Anyways none of that'll matter next week." She had scheduled her appointment with the clinic when she was waiting on him at the coffee shop. Malik raised one eyebrow and continued to chew his bacon. He wasn't even gonna respond to that comment, because they both knew she slept around. Most people called him an asshole, because he didn't see the point in biting his tongue. However, he didn't wanna want her little feelings. Kandace thought highly of herself, so he knew she would take it as an insult if he demanded she give him a paternity right now. It would eventually end up happening during the pregnancy, because he wasn't gonna let her play him, but he was definitely getting one done before the baby came. "When is your next appointment?" Obviously she told him,because she was pregnant so he would be there for things like that. The cravings, morning sickness, Dr visits, baby shopping trips, the baby shower, photos and the labor and delivery. Atleast that's what he assumed, and since he had just watched Bryson dealing with all that, he could literally picture it in his head. She was gonna have to do some serious adjustment to her attitude and lifestyle, if she expected him to support her through this whole ordeal. "I've already made an appointment for the abortion for next week. I just need you to help me pay for it. If you wanna take me that would be better, cause I'd rather not have anyone else in my business." She picked up the tall glass of orange juice and drank it all at once. "Since I'm not that far along it should only run like $450 cause I want them to put me to sleep " She continued. "Abortion?!" Malik hadn't even thought of that option, but it didn't really surprise him that she would be in favor of that. The way she dealt with her family should've been an indication. He knew she wasn't gonna be the "stay at home mom" type and honestly he was greatful for that, because kids were expensive. Kandace was busy talking and chewing while he was wrapping his head around the fact that she wanted to abort what was possibly his first child. The thought didn't actually make him angry or sad, but it just didn't sit right with him. She wasn't even gonna ask his opinion, if she would've had the money would she even had said anything to him about it? In his opinion that was really selfish of her, but it fit her character. "Is that a good time for you?" She asked while helping herself to another glass of his orange juice. "Huh?" He was so deep in thought he hadn't heard a word she said after abortion, and he hadn't noticed that she got up. "4:30 on Tuesday, that's when the appointment is set for. That cool with you? If not I can always reschedule." She said closing the refrigerator. "Why is it that the first thing you consider is killing your child?" He didn't wanna show any signs of him feeling soft about a child because she definitely would take advantage. He grabbed the empty plates and walked to the sink. "Listen.. I'm not about to be one of those government assistant women, stuck working a minimum wage job, living paycheck to paycheck. I'm not in the financial situation to have a baby right now, PERIOD!" She raised one eyebrow and pursed her lips at him with her hands on her hips. "Oh so you never planned to allow me to be a father to the child you claim is mine huh, you was just gone take him and raise him by yourself." Malik asked nonchalantly and shugged his shoulders while he continued to wash the few dishes that had collected in the sink. Kandace eyebrows raised and her eyes got big "You want a baby with me?" She was definitely shocked. She took a seat at the table facing the sink showing him he had her undivided attention. "I mean..it's not something I planned for, but I don't see why raising a kid would be as hard as you make it out to be for us." Taking a towel out the top drawer her began drying the dishes off and putting them in the cabinets. "That's easy for you to say, the man always had the option and when he gets sick and tired of the situation the woman is left to deal with everything by herself." She said shaking her head. Malik put the last dish up and turned to face her leaning on the sink. "Why do you just assume I would be ok walking away from my child? Now me and you not fucking around is one thing, but I would never leave my child." There was a few moments of silence while they looked into each other eyes. Kandace cleared her throat before she spoke up "So...." She began speaking and swallowed hard "You saying you want me to keep it?" Malik put the dish towel down and reached out to her "Come here." Kandace bit her bottom lip and slowly got up from the chair and walked to put her hand in his outstretched hand. He grabbed hers and pulled her into his side "We can do this" He rubbed small circles on her belly as he looked down into her eyes giving her butterflies in her stomach. "Ok" she answered quietly and they shared a kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤️❤️
Lord, who would've thought Malik had baby fever? And you think he gonna be able to handle Kandace

Thanks for reading and as usual don't forget to vote, comment and share