Steak and Potatoes

Bryson let the hot water from the shower sooth his body, because his mind was running a mile a minute. Shooting Adonis was second nature to him, but it's the things that were said that confirmed the thoughts he had about Teegans real feelings. Adonis didn't even seem to be acting cocky. To him it seemed like he was just confident and unfazed by the whole situation. The only time he even showed a glimpse of emotion was when he realized he signed his parental rights over.
Drying off he figured he'd wear a simple pair of light blue Jean shorts, a white tee, and his all white ones. He wondered to himself if maybe him and Rain were moving too fast, when they started messing around she was still dealing with dude. When she came up pregnant he honestly was fine assuming the baby was his and being happy with her, but she wanted to know. They had argued about it a few weeks ago, so he just gave her what she wanted. The results came back proving there was no way the baby was his. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed, but he had fallen in love with Teegan and "lil man".
Bryson was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone rang. "What's up babygirl?" He answered quickly when he saw it was Rain calling. "Baby I'm hungry and this hospital food taste like cardboard." He shook his head as she whined into the phone. "What you got a taste for?" He grabbed the pink duffle bag filled with everything Rai requested  and the diaper bag and headed out the door. "I want some oxtails and dirty rice with cabbage" He could hear the smile in her voice. "Your mouth drooling ain't it?" He asked laughing. "Mmhhm..." He bust out laughing. "Alright love gimme a minute I just got out the shower." He heard her make a loud groaning sound and his eyebrows creased "Babygirl you good?" There was only silence, then heard  shuffling and finally she answered "Sorry..these contractions ain't no joke..ooooh." She moaned into the phone. "Hey, I think I should come straight there.." He stated as he hurried to his car. "NO baby, it's OK. They aren't regular yet and the Dr said it's expected with what's going on right now, so as long as they're not 10 mins apart we're ok." Bryson sighed and relaxed in his seat, he shook his head chuckling "You just wanna be sure you get this meal incase you go into labor." Rai laughed as well "Soooo". His phone vibrated and he looked to see it was Khali calling him. "Babygirl, this Khali imma gone ahead and grab your food and make way up there ok?" Rai shook her head as if he could see her "OK, later".

**************************************

"Hey, I was just checking up on y'all. How she doing?" Khali asked while putting the steak she seasoned in the oven. "She having contractions, but from what she told me she's straight. I just stopped and grabbed her something to eat and I'm headed back up there now." Khali walked to the cabinet and grabbed the bag of potatoes  a large bowl a plastic bag and her peeler. "How long can they hold off on the birth? Is the baby's vitals stable?" She asked filling the bowl with cold tap water. "They said it should hold her till about 37 weeks, by then the baby will be out of harms way. Well I mean thats what I understood anyway. You would know better." He explained pulling into the parking garage at the hospital. "Well  tell her I said I'm praying for her and we love her. Keep me posted ok." She said holding the phone between her shoulder and ear as she peeled the potato. "Sure will do. I love you little girl. Talk to you later." Bryson grabbed the food and her pink bag before locking the car door. He figured he could get the baby bag later. "Love you too big bro." Khali hung up the phone and continued with the potatoes. After she peeled them, she sliced them and put them in the cold water. "Ooh it's smelling good in here baybae! What you making." Chad said bending down to kiss her. She hadn't even heard him come in. "I'm making steak, au gratin potatoes and steamed asparagus." She sighed. "Uh oh! Who did it?" Chad asked washing his hands. "I'm just worried about Rain. She's still having contractions, but Bryson said the Doctors think that's to be expected." She stated as she put a handful of the sliced potatoes into the water. "Well, all we can do is pray and let her know we're here for her." He responded grabbing a smartwater out the fridge. "I have, I just also feel kinda guilty going through with our plans while she's laid up in pain." Khali put the last of the slices in the cold water and took the bag of peels to the garbage. "I get that you love her and your concerned, but putting off our future is not gonna make her situation didn't at all." He told her as he leaned against the counter watching her rinse the potato slices off in the sink. She nodded her head agreeing. "Honestly she will definitely be happy for us and it'll lighten her mood for a moment." He opened the bottle turning it up to his mouth. "Well I guess you right. And if anything happens we'll be able to head up there and support them." She was reassuring herself as she told. Chad wrapped his arms loosely around her waist and placed open kisses on her neck and she poured the potatoes from the strainer into the pot of boiling water. "Everything's gonna work out just the way it's meant to." Khali put the strainer down on the counter next to the stove, turned around and placed her arms around Chad's neck. "I love you." He ran his hands down her body and rested them on her butt. She giggled and tilted her head up accepting  his gentle kiss. He tugged lightly at her bottom lip before intertwining their tongues. "Mmmm..she moaned and got on her tippy toes pulling him closer to her. The two became lost in the moment and Khali ran her hands through Chad's neat locks. "Don't start nothing you ain't ready to finish now." He chucked standing upright to pull away from her passionate kiss. "Who says I ain't ready to finish?" She asked raising her eyebrows with a smirk as she pulled his head back down to her reach. "In that case, meet me in the shower in ten." Chad commented pulling away from her altogether. "Uhn uhn.." Khali fell to her knees unbuckling his belt, she smiled as his dick sprang out. He was already semi-erect and she wasted no time grabbing it and inserting him into her drooling mouth. While she bobbed her head, Chad threw his head back and closed his eyes resting one hand on her head softly. He loved the way she deep throat him and it turned him on when she looked up to make eye contact. As his his dick became saturated with her saliva she gripped him tightly and twisted her hand in a up and down motion. "Damn Li" He hissed gripping her hair and leaning back a bit to rest against the kitchen island. While still working his dick with her hand she tilted her head lower so she could have access to his balls. She alternated between the two gently sucking and sped up her hand motion jeering him fasted. "FUCK Li!....oooh shit." She released his nut sack and ran her tongue around the tip of his dick before putting him completely in her mouth. At the same time she used her other hand to pull slightly on his balls. As he felt the tightening in his stomach he gripped her hair and guided her head to shallow him deeper. "Ooooh.....ssshhhhiiitttt." He moaned out as her felt hisself coming. Khali sped up her pace and swallowed as his dick pulsed releasing his nut. Out of breath he slumped against the island and Khali got up licking her lips and smiling. She leaned into him and they kissed again passionately. "I swear I love the shit outta you girl." Khali giggled and pecked his lipped "I love you too baybae." As Chad got himself together she washed her hands and checked on the steak.

**************************************

🥰😍😘❤❤
Khali and Chad 🔥🔥, they always so private with they relationship.

Will Bryson be able to stay with Rai after the encounter he had with Adonis?

As always, thanks for reading and don't forget to like, comment and share