Tell Me to Stop

Kandace played with string on her sweatpants nervously as she lay on the uncomfortable table waiting for the technician to come in. "So you just gonna go on with your life like this kid doesn't have aunts and uncles that would want to be apart of its life?" Malik asked as he looked at the picture of the inside of a woman's womb on the wall. "Man...listen they're obviously gonna get to meet him or her eventually. I just don't wanna be bothered with judgment and them thinking they can run me and my life. I just wanna be out the way for a minute, I don't have the head space to deal with it right now." She rolled her eyes and silently prayed the technician would hurry up so she wouldn't have to continue this conversation. "I feel you Kandace, but just because they give they opinions doesn't mean it's law. You gotta learn to chew the meat and spit out the fat baby." He said walking back to her. "You right" She nodded her head. She wasn't really feeling what he said, but she also wasn't about to keep arguing about this shit so she told him what he wanted to hear.
The technician turned the dial up on the ultrasound machine so they could hear the sounds in her womb,  specifically the heart beat. The image on the computer screen completely distracted Kandace from the cold feel of the gell on her belly. She turned to see Malik reaction, because he was so quiet and it surprised her to see how focused he was on the screen. As the woman moved the probe and showed them the different angles of the baby, Kandace could've sworn she saw a penis. "Is that his....umm...penis?" She stumbled over the word she wanted to say, because she felt saying it in front of a complete stranger. The technician chuckled "That was his leg sweetie" she blushed and pulled her lips into her mouth. Malik bust out laughing and she smacked his arm. "Shut up! Shoot I don't know what I'm looking at, she's the tech not me." 
They got two rolls of pictures from the sonogram and headed to eat because Kandace was starving.

"Come here." Malik called to Kandace as she was taking her clothes off to get in the shower. "Uhn uhn....I had a long day Malik, im tired. I just wanna get in the shower and into the bed." She whined as she dropped her panties in the large white laundry basket. She could tell by the look on his face and the tone of his voice he was ready to get freaky and she just wasn't feeling tonight. "No?! You seriously telling me no?" Kandace never turned down sex with him, most times she was the one initiating it. She huffed and headed to the shower anyway "Not no, just not now." She said loud enough for him to hear as she turned the water on. "Yeah, ok." He said smacking his teeth. Once the water was adjusted to the temperature she wanted she stepped in and immediately reached for her sponge. Kandace normally liked long hot showers, but tonight it felt like she was sleep walking, her breasts were sore and her feet felt like they were swelling. She poured the body wash on her sponge and started quickly scrubbing her body. She felt a breeze when the shower curtain opened and her nipples got hard. "Malik....I told you..." She started whining, but he kissed her and slipped his finger inside of her at the same time. Kandace was tired as hell, but the kiss was passionate and made her wet. Malik licked a trail from her neck to her earlobe and nibbled on it. "Tell me stop." He dared her as he played with her clit and cuffed her breast from behind. "Mmmmm..." She moaned at the pleasure she felt from him slipping his finger in and out of her witness. "That don't sound like stop to me." He gloated as he lift her leg and replaced his fingers with his hard dick. "Mmmm....oh gosh" she whimpered as her hips seem to move on their own to his slow pace. "Yeah...that's what I thought" he smirked. Kandace had grabbed her leg to try to hold it higher giving him more access to go deeper and move freely. She leaned back into him to maintain her balance. Malik released her breast pulled out so he could turn her to face him. Grabbing her waist he opened his legs a bit to steady his stance and lifted her. Kandace wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. She winced when her back pressed against the cold tile of the shower. Malik placed her legs on his arms spreading them and entered her slowly enjoying the pulsing feeling of the walls of her pussy as he stroked in and out of her. She grind her hips into him in an attempt to speed his pace, but he didn't her to interrupt his smooth rhythm. "Oh...oh gosh....oh Malik please...please fuck me." She gripped at his back wanting to pull him closer to her and panting from the slow pace that was driving her crazy. Even though the shower was streaming on them he could feel her juices soaking his shaft. "You don't feel me baby...huh? You can't feel that." Kandace legs begin to shake and she bucked her hips as she felt her orgasm building. "Yes! Yes! I feel you...oh I feel you." She answered him. Malik dipped his head and licked her neck and nibbled her earlobe gently. "Oh gosh Malik...harder....faster....oh gosh" when he felt her walls start to spazm on his dick he thrust hard and sped up the pace causing her to scream in pleasure. The orgasm raked through her body like hot lava from her toes to head. She laid her head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly to her as she rode out the glorious feeling. "Yes, yes, yes....ooooooh gosh...ooooh!" Her screams were muffled as she bit down on the meat on his shoulder. "Ssssss...fuck Kandace!" Malik penis throbbed as he joined her. He opened her legs as wide he could and drilled into her. "Ahhh....fuck." She dug her nails into his back. She had no choice in the position she was in but to take it. Malik rest his head in the crook of her neck while he gained control after that powerful orgasm. "Damn..." He took a few deep breaths before carefully placing her on her feet. "Hand me my sponge." Kandace screw faced him and hit him with it. "You suck!" He picked the sponge up out the tub and poured the shower gel on it. "You liked it." He shrugged his shoulders and commented nonchalantly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤️❤️
Hey guys

So, I'm wondering if Kandace really planning on keeping her distance from her family.

Are her and Malik gonna end being together. He's weird, it's like he cares but he acts like he doesn't.

Thank you guys so much for reading and as always don't forget to vote, comment and share