Sleepless Nights

"Damn...you been real feisty lately. I mean, not that I'm complaining, but....shit, you been wearing me out." Chad laid on his back on the bed attempting to catch his breath. "Maybe it's these new multivitamins I've been taking, I don't know, but it seems like when I even think about you or hear your name I get sloppy wet." Khali giggled as she ran her hands through his dreads and pecked his lips. "I got it like that huh?" He asked looking down at her while rubbing her bare ass. "Sure do, and you better watch them hands sir, before you start something you can't finish." She licked her lips and moved her hips seductively against his thigh. "You lucky I gotta another with the big heads this morning or you'd be in trouble little girl." He said. "Hmm...is that so" She responded Absentmindedly as she kissed her way down his stomach. "Baby..seriously I gotta ahhhhhhh...." Khali lips her lips and took his penis into her mouth. Twirling her tongue around it. By the time she pulled head back he was hard again. "Damn Li...well maybe I can spare a little time." He said gripping her hair. Khali had been on a mission since she replaced her birth control pills with asprin. She wanted a baby and that dog he bought her wasn't gonna get it. She wasn't some child that could be pacified with a dog. She always got what she wanted and this situation would be no different.

************************************

"I'm telling you I'm sick and tired of having this same damn conversation Jeannette. Just because we're not together doesn't mean our children have to suffer. They should be allowed to have family time with both their mother and father." Ronald fussed as he took off his clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. "You keep trying to make it about your kids, but coming in the house at 2 and 3 am is unacceptable. You not spending time with them at that time of night, they sleep by then." Jeannette sighed and ran her hands through her hair. She was sick and tired of having this argument with him too. She knew he was still messing around with Regina, she could tell by the way he acted. "I told you, we were watching a movie and I fell asleep on the couch. You passing me off with this insecure shit. You starting to sound like Regina." Jeannette squinted her eyes at him. "Well I am nothing like Regina and I'm very secure in myself, just cause I call you out on your bullshit and I'm not falling for the lies you tell, you got a problem. Shit I'm not yo wife, imma free woman so let's see how you act when I start staying out all hours of the night." Ronald had wrapped a towel around his waist and headed to take a shower, but stopped in his tracks when he heard her last statement. He turned to face her "Alright Yeah Yeah, play with me if you want to." He had fire in his eyes and he stared at her nodding his head. "Oh...so I'm supposed to just stay here waiting on you while go play family man with your wife and kids. Well let me assure you that's not what I signed up for and I'm not settling for that from you or any other man." She threw the covers off her and got out the bed. "Well damn, excuse me Ms new standards, cause last time I checked when we started fucking I was living with at home and you were fine with that arrangement. Now all of a sudden your too good for that arrangemen" He mocked her. Jeannette was so pissed, she picked up her pillow and threw it at him. He chuckled when it landed at his feet. "You big mad, cause I told the truth?" She pulled off her night gown and threw it on the floor digging through her drawers. He leaned against the doorway of the bathroom and watched her with a smirk on his face. "Fuck you Ronald!" She screamed pulling on a pair of sweatpants. She pulled the bra over her head and a long sleeve shirt. "Where you think you going?" He asked with one eyebrow raised. "Out!" She yelled and stormed out the room. Jeannette flew down the stairs and snatched her keys and wallet out the decorative bowl off the coffee table and slammed the front door shut.
Jeannette cranked her car car up and sped out the driveway. It was going on 4am and she had no idea where she was headed, but all she knew was that she didn't want to be near Ronald right now. She drove for 45 mins in complete silence until she saw a Hilton hotel. Slowing down she put her blinker on and pulled into the parking lot. She sat in the car and put her head on the steering wheel. So many thoughts were running through her head, but loudest was "Why should I stay at hotel, when I pay rent?" It was 4:30am and Ronald just let her walk out without trying to stop her, call or text. He had shown her on many occasions that she wasn't really important to her, but she always brushed it off. How could a man allow a woman he claimed he cared about to leave the house angry, let alone at 4am, and not even check up on her? "Aw he'll naw...I'm tripping!" She said to outloud as she started her car again and sped back towards her home.