Remorse (part 2)

"Do you want me to take you to your sisters?" Justin had been watching Johanna since she got the disturbing phone call. She swore she was OK, but it didn't seem like she was herself. "Nah, not really I'm OK here. I'd rather not deal with the sullen mood of everyone there." Rain had called and told Johanna what happened. Everyone had started to show up at her and Bryson place. Her mother was even there so she couldn't go get comfortable from her at the moment like she needed to. Laina was starting to be irritating, with her clinginess and constantly asking questions about  where she was and who she was spending time with instead of her. "It's cool, I mean your more than welcome to stay as long as you like." They were at his house watching TV, but he had a few errands to run. "How long you gonna be?" She asked flipping through the channels. She really wasn't into the movie they were watching. "Not long, about an hour or two." He said grabbing his keys wallet and jacket. "Yeah, imma chill." He nodded his head opening the front door. "Make yourself at home."
After about 15 minutes of channel surfing and not finding anything that peaked her interest she got up and went into the kitchen. She washed her hands and opened the fridge searching for something quick to make. She wasn't in the mood to cook, but her stomach was rumbling. Memories of "the crew" over the past few years laughing and enjoying themselves haunted her. Even though her and Gina didn't always see eye to eye, her suicide was fucking up her mental. She grabbed some cold cuts, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cheese putting them all the counter. Then she grabbed two hoogey rolls out bread box and turned the broiler on low. She searched his cabinets till she found a pan and rinsed it and dried it with a paper towel. She spayed pam on it and cut the bread in half the long way before adding the cheese. Once the broiler was hot she stuck the bread in and set the timer to 4 mins. She was able to chop a few pieces of onions and tomatoes before the timer went off. Putting on an oven mitts she took the bread out the stove and turned it off. The she shredded some lettuce. Taking a butter knife she spread miracle whip on the sandwich before adding the cut up veggies on one side and the meat on the other. She close the sandwiches and cut both loaves in half and wrapped one in aluminum foil and set it in the microwave. Johanna grabbed the minute maid juice out the fridge and poured a large glass and added some doritoes to her plate.
Johanna finally found a show to settle on while she ate her snack. Laina had been blowing her up all afternoon and she kept declining her calls and ignoring her texts. Despite the fact that she was watching a comedy there was a steady steam of tears falling. She wasn't crying, but she definitely felt the burden.
She finished her food and washed the dishes she used, making sure to wipe down the counters and sweep the floor. She turned off all the lights and locked up before going upstairs to Justin master bedroom. She wanted to spark a blunt to cool her nerves, but since she's been chilling with Justin lately she hasn't been smoking as much. Plus he didn't smoke so chances were he wouldn't be happy if he came home to her pulling on a fat one in his bed. Which is where she planned to be for the rest of the evening. She rummaging through his draws and found a pair of basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Then she went in the bathroom and got a towel and washcloth off the rack and started the shower. After stripping out of her clothes she hopped in and quickly bathed. All of a sudden she was feeling really tired and drained. When she got out, she folded her clothes neatly and put them on the wicker basket in the corner. She pulled the curtains and turned the lights out before she got under the covers and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Justin opened his door and was surprised to see the house completely dark and Johanna was no where in sight. His eyebrows creased because he was confused. He definitely saw her car in the driveway, but maybe Rain came and picked her up. He thought to himself as he made his way upstairs to his bedroom. We chuckled to himself when he saw the lump in his bed, he didn't even have to turn on the lights to see her curvy body all curled up. He sat on the side and gently shook her. "Ey...I know I told you make yourself at home, but I do have a guest bedroom." Johanna sturred and moaned pushing his hand away. "I'm tired Justin, just let me sleep for a like another hour." She whined and pulled the cover up over her head. "Alright, I'm about to order some chinese food, you hungry?" He asked admiring the shape of her hips as she turned on her side to face him. "No. I had a sandwich and you got one  in the microwave if you want. Now please leave me alone and let me sleep." He shook his head "Bet" he said hopping up. He stood in the doorway for a minute watching her toss and turn trying to get comfortable again. "I can feel you watching  me. Don't be a creep your whole life." She commented sleepily. He chuckled and headed downstairs to find the sandwich she had told him about.