Kandace Woes

"No! Not right now!" Kandace whined and hit her steering wheel. She had a doctors appointment that she was already running late to. Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and tried calming down. She turn the key in the ignition and when she heard the engine stall a bit she pressed on the has pedal. All she got was clicking sound and her interior lights lit up, but the cat wouldn't crank. "Shit!" She screamed and took her phone off the mount to go through her contacts. Huffing she bit her nails as she tried to figure out who she felt like being bothered with. After everyone found out she was messing with Johanna and Malik at the same it seemed like there was always tension when she was around so she kept her distance. She didn't wanna call Bryson, because she was pissed at him, how could he take the side of his girlfriends sister over her? In her opinion that was a bitch move and he was shady for that. She didn't wanna call Khali, because was like Bryson side kick. Whatever opinion he had she just blindly went with it, it had honestly been like that since they were kids but this instance was different. She following behind him and it felt like betrayal to her. She felt like Khali treated Teegan and Johanna more like sisters then her flesh and blood. Anyway, lately she been all about her and Chad and nothing else mattered. Jean came to mind, but quickly push that thought to the back of her head, because it wasn't worth the headache. She was so nosey, always had to be in people's business and giving her opinions when they aren't wanted. Sitting back she stared at Malik name. At this point she would just need a ride to the appointment and she didn't want him to know anything about it. She sat back and sighed. She knew if she called Johanna she would come help her no matter how mad she was, but she had hurt her enough and didn't wanna see her go through any more pain.  Looking at the clock it was 1:45, she was supposed to be there at 2:15 and it would take 15 mins to get there from her house. If Johanna picked her up she would likely be 15-20 mons late, but they would still see her.

**************************************

"Ouch, you play to much!" Laina sqeaked loudly and rubbed her butt wher Johanna had smacked it. "What you doin with all that ass though?! Damn!" Johanna said pulling Laina onto her lap. Laina giggled and wrapped her arms around Johanna neck and Pecked her lips. "Uhn uhn...what I tell you about then little gramma kisses." Jojo said grabbing her chin and pulled her face gently to her begging a passionate tongue kiss. Laina moaned as Jojo grabbed her butt pling her closer and slipped hand up her shirt. The phone rang vibrating on the glass coffee table noisily. Johanna reluctantly broke free from the kiss to try and see who was calling her. "Noooo..let it ring." Laina said seductively trying to start the kiss back up. "Hold up little bit, my sister in the hospital, it could be important." Jojo  pat Laina leg to signal for her to get up. Laina smacked her teeth unraveling herself from Jojo so she could get up. "Finnnneee" she pouted and flopped down on the couch crossing her arms. By the time Johanna reached the phone the phone stopped ringing so she checked her missed call log. When she saw it was Kandace calling her eyebrows bunched together. She was curious as to why she would be calling her after the way they left things. "Hey, imma take this in the other room. Hold tight." Jojo said walking down the hall to her bedroom. She clicked on the missed call and pressed return call. As the phone rang she could hear the TV come on. Nodding her head, she closed her bedroom door and went out the patio closing that door as well. This way she could be sure Liana wouldn't overhear her conversation. "Oh thank God, Jojo can you please come get me?" She could tell Kandace was whining and on the verge of tears.

**************************************
The first 5 minutes of the drive was filled with an awkward silence. "Are you atleast gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Johanna asked breaking the silence. She glanced to her right looking at Kandace biting her nails staring out window. Putting her turn signal on she waited until traffic was clear before making a left turn. Kandace took a deep breath and pulled her lips into her mouth. She wasn't sure how Johanna would take it, but she didn't wanna lie to her. "It's a maternity appointment." She admitted, fiddling with the strings of her cut off crop top shirt. Johanna's eyes widened and she turn her head to stare at Kandace stomach trying to see if she was showing. I horn sounded loudly and Kandace screamed "Watch out!"   Johanna swerved the car back into her lane and put her focus on traffic. She gripped the steering wheel firmly turning her knuckles red. "Yo gotta fucking be kidding me!" She growled through clenched teeth. Kandace was clutching her chest, breathing heavily. "Jesus you trying to kill us? Pay attention to the road Jojo!" Johanna clenched her teeth and her nose flared struggling to keep control of herself. "So what the fuck you calling me for? Why you ain't call that nigga that knocked yo ass up? Huh?" She raised her voice. The near accident she just missed was already forgotten. All she could think about was how she was constantly getting played by Kandace. She had dropped her plans to come rescue her and here is carrying a dudes baby, but claimed she was in love with Johanna not even a month ago. Kandace just kept quiet, she didn't wanna say anything to make her any more upset. "Oh so now you can't speak? Is it Malik baby? Do you even know who the daddy is? Thot ass hoe?" She said the last part more to herself, but it was definitely outloud.
"What? OK hold up now....I know I hurt you, but I'm not about to sit here and let you talk to me like this!" She said sitting up giving Johanna a mean mug. Suddenly she was jerked foward, if she wasn't wearing her seatbelt she probably would've hit the dashboard hard. "You are absolutely correct. You don't have to sit here and listen to me say shit!" Johanna pulled the car over, stepping on the break hard. "You can get the fuck out my shit and call your baby's daddy to come get you." Kandace jaw dropped "What?!" Johanna looked her in her eyes and said "You heard me, get fuck out. Walk for all I care." Kandace reached for her hand "Come on Jojo don't be like that. I need you right now."  Johanna snatched her arm out of reach and leaned over to push the door open. "Yo, I'm dead ass serious. And you better get moving while I'm being nice about it, cause if I gotta remove you myself...." She shook her head and closed her eyes. "You just don't know...just get out." Kandace grabbed her purse and phone and got out the car slamming the door. "That's fucked up Jojo, you know I would never do you like this." Johanna smacked her teeth putting the gearshift in drive again. "See, that's the difference between me and you. I just don't give a fuck. I know when to walk away." Shw said shaking her head as she put her foot on the gas and watched Kandace get smaller in the rear view mirror. "Man...that bitch got me all the way fuckes up, if she thought she was gonna snowball me like that. She pulled down the next street and slowed down pulling out of the way of traffic and took her phone off the mount to text.