The Crew Back in Effect

Against her better judgment Regina agreed to ride with Ronald and the kids in his truck. She tried to make an excuse that afterwards she needed to run errands, but the kids pleaded with her. She regret giving in, because the whole way there she had to stop Ronald from grabbing and rubbing her thighs, arm and hand. He was just doing the most and she wasn't happy with his fake show of love. The whole time they played and ate at Dave and Busters he constantly found opportunities to hold her hands and touch her for one reason or another. The ride back home had been so uncomfortable for her. The kids were played out and were sleep and Ronald was in rare form with affection. The drive was 90 minutes away and she was ready to hop out the truck while it was still moving and call a cab. "Stop" She growled in-between clenched teeth. She didn't want to wake the kids and she hated fighting in front of them, but he was pushing her buttons. Ronald laughed when she slapped his hand that was creeping up her thighs. "You know you missed my touch, I don't know why your acting so cold." Rolling her eyes she crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "I don't know where them hands been. Matter of fact I do and I definitely don't approve." She mocked him putting on a screwface. She was attempting to hit a weak spot and make him rethink his need to touch her. Unfortunately for her Ronald ignored that statement and kept up his touchy feely act. By the time they pulled in the driveway Regina was literally ready to fight him. As soon as the truck was in park she hopped out and raced towards the house, digging in her purse for her keys. He could get the kids out and by then she would be in the master bedroom with the door locked and chained. She fumbled around until she finally got ahold of them and she moved so quick she dropped them on the porch. "Fuck!" She said loudly and bent down to pick them up. She was caught off guard when she felt a slap to her ass that left a sting. "Damn Ronald...stop playing!" He wedged himself in between her and the door and kissed her. Keeping her lips closed she pushed at his chest in an attempt to get him to back off. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him trying to get her to feel the moment. Regina stop fighting and slightly opened her mouth knowing he would take that as invitation to deepen the kiss. He did just that and she allowed him some tongue in the kiss, once he loosened his hold on her and put his all into it, she pull his bottom lip between her teeth and bit down as hard as she could, snatching back like she wanted to rip it from his face. "Ahhhh" He hollered, which made her laugh and let go of the hold. "What the fuck you! You gotta be fucking kidding me!" She continued to laugh as she pushed him aside and opened the front door to her house. "You drew blood." He wiped at his lip and showed her his red fingers. "No, means No!" She said harshly and turned to go to her room. "Muthafucka" He mumbled making his way back to the truck to wake the kids up for them to go inside.

************************************

"Oh my gosh it feel like forever since we had a crew date." Rain said excitedly as she looked across the table her friends. She had asked every9ne except Regina, because she wouldn't except her calls or respond to her messages. "Yeah..it's been a lot going on lately." Chad responded. "You can say that again!" Khali added as she typed everyone's name on the score board. "Life happens, y'all gotta learn to roll with the punches and keep moving." Bryson said as he tied the laces on the shoes they provided him. "If we gonna make this a regular thing imma have to get my own ball, cause these things are crappy and I don't want no excuses when I whip yall asses." Malik didn't really wanna be bothered with all that negativity and pep talking. He palmer the ball back and forth between his hands to get a feel for the weight. They came out to have a good time and bringing up the negative things would only bring his mood down. "You not bowling?" Khali asked kandace. She had been quite since they got there which was so unlike her. "Naw..imma sit this one out." She said casually shrugging her shoulders. "You love to bowl. You feeling alright?" Khali asked as she watched her sister sip her lemonade. "I'm good. I'm just not in the mood right now." Khali rolled her eyes and went back to typing in the names. "If you was just gone bring a fucked up attitude, you may as well have stayed home." Bryson chimed in.  "Ey, this not gonna be a fang up on Kandace day ok, she not in the mood to bowl, she ain't starting no sgit so let's just enjoy the game alright." Malik stated and sat down next to her.  Khali and Bryson eyebrows raised. Bryson nodded his head and left it alone. "Whatever. You can sit on the sidelines if it pleases you."
When everyone was done putting their shoes on and picking out a ball Khali got up and started the game off. She picked a lightweight marble green ball and walked slowly to the line. She stepped her right foot back and crouched slightly. She put her fingers in the wholes with her right hand and held it on the side with her left hand to help guide it. Letting her right arm hang down to her thigh she pulled back slightly and rolled the ball aiming for the middle dot pulling her fingers out at the last minute. Everyone was quite as stood still watching the ball speed down the lane. "Damn!" She snapped her finger when she bowled a split. She hit the middle 6 and 2 remained on each side. "Split!" The group yelled as Khali hung her head and went back to the ball return.

"Yeah yeah Mr. Hotshot, 180 was your highest game. I wouldn't brag about kicking people's butt anymore in bowling if I were you." Rain laughed as the crew changed out their bowling shoes and collected their belongings. "Man you win one game and you all hype. Bet you you can't repeat that 260 next time." Malik said shaking his head. "The only thing that matters is you owe me dinner and I'm not talking about from a restaurant either. I'm talking you with an apron on in the kitchen boiling me lobster, baking potatoes and steaming veggies sir!" Everyone laughed at the thought of Malik in an apron. Kandace rolled her eyes and Bryson raised his eyebrow. He knew they were friends, but it seemed to him they were always flirting. "Yeah, I think a gift card for your foodie ass would be enough in this situation." He threw his coat on, said his goodbyes and walked out the bowling. He was not about to sit there and watch them dry flirt for the next 15 minutes. The only reason he even excused it was because everyone swore they were just "real good friends".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍❤️❤️ Hey guys

Ronald sure got his nerve. You think he learned his lesson and is gonna try to show Regina he can be a faithful husband 🤔🙄

The crew finally getting back together  after all that drama.
Will Kandace come clean soon about her secret she holding? Or will she try to hide the whole pregnancy? Will Malik rat her out, before she ready to tell?

Come on now Rain get your shit together, Bryson is just coming around again and you passing him off already 🤦🏾‍♀️

The only way to find out is to stay tuned.

Thanks for supporting me and reading I appreciate every one of you.
As always don't forget to vote, comment and share