Suspicious Behavior

"How you like it Daddy" by Peede Pablo played loudly through the speakers. Khali glided her hand along the back of the chair as she strut in her stilettos to stand in front of Chad. Bending down she kissed him passionately, while his hands grabbed and fondled every part of her he could touch. She widened her stance and squat down using his knees as an anchor while she bounced up and down and tweaked to the music. Her head slowly rotated from left to right and came dangerously low almost touching his grown area. Chad penis swelled as he watched his wife seduce him. Khali  snapped her neck back and starred him in the eyes with a smirk on her lips and stuck her tongue out. Moving back a few feet from where Chad was seated (while maintaining the dance she was doing for him with her legs and hips). She leaned back on her elbows allowing her ass to rest on the floor and spread her legs wider and rotate her hips drawing his attention to her pussy, where she wanted it. Biting her bottom lip, she reached foward and grabbed her ankles while she stretched her legs open and close a few times before springing them wide open and dropping her head back dramatically. She then let her body collapse on the floor, before rolling over on her belly and grinding her hips so her ass could bounce up and down while she got on her knees and crawled in front of her husband to display the movements of her ass. "Sssss....damn Li" Chad mumbled as he adjusted his penis in his pants. When she notice his moments she smiled as she continued her teasing dance to "Promise" by Ciara. Khali was pulling out all the stops tonight. Even though she had only replaced her birth control pills last week, she was feeling optimistic. She had on a crotchless red laced teddy with her red stilettos, and she had started drinking her homemade mimosas when she cooked dinner earlier that evening, so she was real loose right now.

Chad was intrigued when he came home from work to find a candlelit dinner set up, the lights dimmed low, and soft music in the background. He was stunned to silence and possibly even drooled a little when he saw Khali resting one of the plush leather dinning room chairs with a silk robe on and a wine glass in her hand. He smiled as he locked the door, cause he knew just by the look on her face tonight was gonna be adventurous. After hanging his jacket, putting up his paperwork from work and washing his hands Khali ushered him right back to the dinningroom table.  She had cooked shrimp and sausage gumbo with white rice, steamed cabbage and homemade biscuits. He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips as she made his plate in front of him. The food was set out buffet style so he could easily have access to seconds (as he always did). They made small talk over dinner and she surprised him with his favorite pineapple upside cake and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Khali served that in one platefor the both of them, sat on his lap and fed him. He wa then instructed to take a shower while she cleaned up and meet her in the lounge. She had a chair sitting out, the lights dim,and soft R&B music playing. As Chad sat watching his beautiful wife put a show on for him he was greatful he for her and convinced now more than ever that he had found his one true match.

Chad pulled his dick out of his boxers and began to massage himself while keeping eye contact with Khali. "Uhn uhn...that's my job Daddy!" Causes Chad to smirk and she crawled to him on all four and gripped him tightly taking no time to deep throat him. She bobbed her head up and down until he was sloppy wet and used her hands to jerk his base in a circular motion. Chad put his hands in her hair to hold her still as he raised his hips and fucked her throat. Khali concentrated on breathing out of her nose as she felt his dick invading her throat. She noticed Chad's moans become louder and his hips begin to thrust harder and faster. Not wanting to waste any of his sperm, she pulled back and quickly straddled. She held on to the back of the chair to brace herself and used the extra height she got from her stilettos to squat on his dick. She let out a loud moan when she felt him fill her up. Continuing to squat she wind her hips to a rhythm that brought pleasure to both of them.