You Got This

"Oh God.....oh GOD!" Rain hollered and rocked back and back holding her stomach with one hand and Bryson hand with the other. "You got this babygirl, you can do it" He assured her as he tried his hardest to ignore the pain she was causing him. It felt like his hand was asleep and there was stabbing tingles shooting through it because of how long she had been squeezing it. Even when her contractions calmed down she still squeezed it, because she said she was scared. He would be happy when Torian finally got there so she could calm down a bit. "Bryson...oh God.." She whined as she squeezed his hand harder. He leaned closer to her so he could whisper in her ear "I'm right here baby, I told you I ain't going nowhere...you doing so good love." His voice was steady and full of love and support while he flexed his hand so she couldn't keep smashing his fingers together."Ok..it's go time, on this next contraction I want you to bear down and push with all your might Ms Kahuna." Rains eyes grew big when the doctor made that statement. She wasn't so sure she could do it, but she was gonna try for her son. She started to scream at the top of her lungs and pushed. Bryson ground his teeth together at the pain that shit through his hand."Ok Rai, I need you to listen to me, your using up your energy screaming...I know it hurts, but I need you to put that energy your using to scream into your push." Rain nodded and did as instructed, this time she grunted instead of screaming, I felt like the while bottom half of her was being torn in half. "And breath...good job. Now on the next contraction when you push I want you to put your chin into your chest and bear down while you push." The doctor said firmly. Rain pouted, because she was exhausted. She had been in labor for about 10 hours and pushing was taking everything out of her. "Let's go" the doctor promted as she felt another wave of pain. Trying to ignore the pain Rain invisioned holding her little boy and growled as she pushed with all her might. "That's it, if you push like that every time your baby will be here in no time." Bryson couldnt help the huge smile that spread across his handsome face. She slumped back onto the bed and released Bryson hand. Sweat beads were visible on her forehead, her face was red and her neat bun had come undone. Her curls were wet and stuck to her neck and face from her perspiration. Bryson pushed her wild hair back from her forehead and kissed her."I love you so much Teegan. Your doing an awesome job." He began flexing his hand, happy for the relief. "Excuse me can I get a cold wet rag?" He asked one of the nurses checking Rain vitals. "Sure" she responded and quickly walked to the closet where the linen was kept and grabbed a rag and wet it with cold water. "Thanks" the nurse nodded. Taking the top off the container of ice on the side table he poured a few pieces on the rag and replaced the top. "Can I have some ice please...I'm so thirsty?" Teegan looked hopefully to the doctor. She nodded while she continued to check whatever it was she was focused on under the thin hospital gown. She tilted her head back and shook the container until her mouth was full of ice. Then she laid back again,trying to take advantage of her resting period before she had to push again. Bryson folded the rag with the ice in it and put it on her forehead. Rain smiled and closed her eyes, that felt like heaven to her right now. Just as she completely relaxed into the uncomfortable hospital bed she begin to feel another contraction. Pulling her lips in she squeezed her eyes and tried not to make a sound, because she wasn't ready to push again. When the machine alerted the doctor of her contraction and she was told to get in position she rolled her eyes. "I know you tired baby, but your doing so good." As she was pushing it felt like a burning sensation was spreading from the tip of her vagina to her butt. "Oh...noooo...it's burning...it's burning." The doctor grabbed a sharp instrument off the small tray and few other things. "Alright Rain...I need you to stop pushing for just a moment." Relief showed all over her face until the doctors next phrase."You gonna feel slight discomfort I can see the head and I need to make a small incision so the head can come out easier." Rain went pale and she reached for Bryson hand again, but he pulled it away because he was just starting to get circulation back in his fingers. "BABY!" She whined and closed her legs. Then grabbed the front of his shirt twisting it until he was forced to be face to face with her. He almost fell into the bed with her. "Nooo..no Rain the baby's head is right there, you can't close your legs." The doctor grabbed her knees pulled them apart quickly. "Babygirl, calm down sweetheart. This is just protocol, we discussed this remember?" She nodded her head and let go of his shirt, but her heart was pounding. She was scared as hell. "Alright Ms Kahuna..relax"

***********************************

Torian ran through the automatic doors and slammed her purse on the counter getting the receptionist attention. "My daughter Teegan Kahuna is in labor and I need to k own if she's in her regular room or if she's been moved." The nurse raised one eyebrow and took a deep breath. "Can you spell that for me?" She asked as she begin clicking things on the computer in front of her "T.E.E.G.A.N  Teegan Kahuna, that's K.A.H.U.N.A" the nurse was quiet for a moment as Torian tapped her nails on the pcounter. "Ok, here she is maternity ward delivery room 4" Torian didn't even wait for whatever her next statement was gonna be she flew to the elevators. Thankfully there was no one on there, so she pressed the 3nd floor and the button to close the doors repeatedly until they finally shut. Once the elevator opened she walked speedily down the hall trying to follow the signs to get to the delivery room. "Damn!" She called out  and slapped her thigh after she had gone down the 3rd hall without finding the room. Turning around she headed for the nurses station "I should've just asked for directions in the first place" She fussed at herself. "How may I help you" this nurse was way more chipper than the receptionist and Torian was glad for. She didn't wanna have to curse someone out, but she would if she didn't get to her daughter quickly. This was her only child and first grandchild, she'd blow the while hospital up if she needed to about her babies. Shaking her head at her thoughts she explained to the nurse that she was looking for delivery room 4. The nurse smiled and begin clicking and typing on her computer screen. "Ahh sweetie I already know what room it is, the lady downstairs gave me the info. I just needed you to point me in the right direction." The nurses smile changed to a frown "Hmm....I'm gonna have to check something before I can let you back there ma'am." The nurse stated picking up the telephone. "Well I understand your concern, but I'm her mother so surely I should be allowed back there." The lady didn't respond, she just put up one finger as if to say hold on while she continued her phone call. "Hey I have Ms Kahuna mother here...." She was obviously cut off in the middle of her sentence and her eyebrows raised "Oh... I see..." Torian eyebrows creased and she leaned on the counter while addressing the nurse. "What is going on? What do you mean by I see?" The nurse hung up the phone and begin typing away on her computer. "She's been rushed into emergency surgery, he fiancée is on his way now to speak with you." Torian heart dropped

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🥰😍😘❤️❤️ hey you guys, thanks for hanging in there during my dry spell. Like I promised I got some juicy stuff you, so I hope you enjoying.
Keep reading to find out what happened to Rain during the delivery.

As always don't forget to vote, comment and share.