Strange couples

"Yo, we been at this for like two hours I'm ready to get something to eat. There's this spot right off campus that has the best salads, they make them right in front of you from all fresh produce they have delivered everyday. Let's take a break" Justin said to Johanna closing his books and packing his laptop in the case. "Uhh...I don't know about that, I'm not really into dating dudes, if you get my drift." Johanna commented looking at him weirdly. He chuckled as he zipped up his bookbag. "I just said we should go eat, it's not like I asked you to go steady or something." Johanna scoot back from the round table and began taking her books off putting them in her bag neatly on the floor. "Yeah alright, I could eat." Justin put on strap over his shoulder and lead the way. He was much taller than her, so she had to walked quickly to keep up with his long strides. "So your a lesbian huh? That's kinda interesting, I've never had a friend like that." He started making small talk. "Who said you have one now?!" His eyebrows creased and he stopped walking to look down at her. "Seriously dude." She smiled big and started laughing "Nah...I was just joking, you a cool dude Justin." Nodded his head he reached out to hold the door open for her as they walked out of the stuffy college into the fresh air. "That's wazzup."
The spot that they went to was a mom and pop eatery. It was small and the setting was cozy. Johanna and Justin were enjoying their salads and laughing over small talk. Justin got quiet and started starred at Jojo with a weird look. "What?! I got something on my face?" Jojo asked taking the napkin wiping her mouth and cheeks. "Naw...I just...nevermind" He said shaking his head and turned his focus back to his food. Johanna sighed "What? Just say it." She urged him putting her fork down and crossed her arms sitting back in the chair. "I mean...it ain't nothing, but...I was just wondering...so you like the dude in the relationship?" She burst out laughing. "Shut the fuck up man." They both got quiet and begin eating, when they made eye contact they started laughing together.
After they finished lunch, they exchanged numbers, agreed to be study buddies, and headed on thier separate ways.

************************************

Regina allowed the top of her body to relax into the plush carpet and toot her ass up in the air to give him access. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt Ronald thrust into her. "Oooh just like that." She moaned as she tweaked her ass against against his pelvis. Ronald slapped her ass loving the squeal she made and way her ass bounced. He reached out and grabbed a fist full of her hair as grind into her. "Yeah, I know you like that shit." Regina buried her face in the mattress and reach back with one hand to hold her ass cheek. "Yesss, right there." She called out and rotate her hips. He was hitting her spot, she had been trying not to even communicate with him, because she knew this is where it would end. Ronald was her first everything and she couldn't even image that someone new would be able to give her the pleasure he did. "That's right, move all that ass for me." Ronald commanded as he slapped her ass again. "Oh damn.... I'm about to come!" Regina announced as butterflies begin to erupt from her toes. Grabbing ahold of her hips he leaned back and drove deeply into her now sloppy wet pussy.  "Oh Ronald...oh gosh....oh damn....oh oh oh oh oh."
Regina lay on her side with her back to Ronald and her eyes closed. Her body was limp and she was breathing heavy. Ronald was on the side of her wiping the sweat from his face and chest with his white t shirt.
Although she was quite, her mind was running a mile a minute. After having  a family dinner out Ronald had insisted they go back to the house and play a game of monopoly. Regina loved seeing her kids happy spending time with their father, but it was ridiculous that it took her kicking him out for him to come around on a regular basis. She had been fussing at him for months to spend more family time, but he always used working as an excuse. She guessed that Jeannette was "the work" he was referring to. The kids had begin falling asleep playing the game, so Ronald promised they could continue tomorrow since it was a Saturday and they didn't have school the next day. Unfortunately Regina started taking shots during the game trying to keep her cool in front of the kids and ended going a little too overboard. When Ronald begin massaging her shoulders, the liquor helped her relax. One thing led to another and they ended up in the master bedroom with the door double locked.
Regina dragged herself out the bed to get into the shower. On the way to the bathroom she turned to Ronald who was smiling smuggly. "Get out!" She looked him in the eyes and said it as sternly as she could before she closer and locked the bathroom door. Gina turned the water on and adjusted the temperature, when she felt it was hot enough she turned the shower on and sat on the toilet. "Hmmm...whatever dude." She said quietly as Ronalds muffled cussing could be heard through the door. Taking off her cami shirt and bra she threw them in the corner and they landed right by the dirty clothes hamper. She thought about burning them, but she changed her mind. When she was finished with her business she wiped herself and got into the shower. "What the hell was I thinking?!" She fussed at herself as she picked up the bar of dove to wash her hands before reaching for her face sponge. Technically speaking she hadn't done anything wrong, he was after all still her husband, but she was really done with him this time and she definitely wasn't happy with herself for being weak and knowingly going behind Jeannette. The hot steam coming from the shower made the whole bathroom smell of vanilla brown sugar from her caress body wash. It helped calm her nerves. A flashback of Ronald hands on her neck whispering in her ear "You'll never find anyone that will make you feel like this" as he drove deep into her, caused her to moan. Shaking her head she used the loofah sponge and scrubbed extra rough. "I refuse to let this ninja in my head again." She said outloud, trying to convince herself to be strong. Her nipples got hard, proving that her body clearly wasn't in agreement with her mind.