Reprocussions

Brianna woke to someone pounding on her door. She had flashbacks of the day Adonis was killed. She sat up slowly in bed and tried to orient herself, but she jumped when the pounding starting again. "What the fuck?!" She mumbled and looked at the clock on her side table, it read 6:15am. "Who the fuck is knocking on my damn door this early on the morning like the damn police?" She said loudly making her way to the door. She had on a silky nightgown that barely covered her ass, but she didn't bother to get a robe because she was frustrated. Before she could make it to unlock the door, the pounding came again and rattled the pictures on her wall. "Who the fuck is it?" The only answer was pounding. She definitely needed a dog, gun, tazor or some form of protection, buy she lived in a nice area so this was out of the ordinary. Only a handful of people knew where she stayed and non of them would pound on her damn door at 6:30am unless it was an absolute emergency. She looked through the peep whole, but couldn't make out who it was. When the pounding came again she got pissed off and flung the door open. "What the fuck is going on?" She stopped short when she saw Geno standing at her door, her eyes grew big and heartbeat picked up. "What are you doing here?" He lifted a manilla envelope and took the pack of papers out of it. "You got some fucking nerve sending this bullshit to my office after I specifically told you to handle this situation." Bri was a little nervous, there was no one she could call at this moment to come help her. "How did you find out where I lived?" She asked looking from the papers he was waving around in the air. "Oh sweetheart that shouldn't be a surprise to you, I'm a lawyer...remember." He stepped in and closed the door behind him. She started looking around her livingroom for anything she could use as a weapon, he had already threatened her once in his office and she didn't doubt he would do something to her and cover it up easily with the strings he could pull in the legal system. "You need to leave." Her voice was shaky and even though it was nice and cool in her apartment she was starting to sweat. "I don't think so...I'm not going anywhere until this situation is handled. I told your little ass not to fuck with me, but you insist on pushing my buttons." Brianna thought about going into the kitchen to be close to her knives, because at the moment that was the only protection she would have against him. "There's nothing to talk about Geno, this is your child and if you don't wanna have anything to do with it that's your business, but your not about to be living the high life and leave me and my child out to dry" it happened so quickly she didn't even have a chance to react. He had raised the pack of papers and slap her across the face with them. He charged at her grabbing her throat and slammed her body into the wall. "Your absolutely correct sweetheart....I don't wanna have anything to do with that bastard your carrying. The fact that you're too far along to have it taken care of just pisses me off more." Her hands were trembling as she put them over his and tried to get him to loosen his hold on her neck. "You want my money that fucking bad that you would bring a bastard in this world to suffer without a father. I honestly feel sorry for kid." He let her go and stepped, she bent over grasping for air. He took a seat on her couch stretched his arms over the top and crossed his legs. "I tell you what...I'm in a generous mood. What don't you make yourself useful and do what you do best." He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. "I looked in to you...you got yourself a pretty cushiony life here, you don't know to many people and I'm sure by know you've learned the art of business deals. So ahh.....you continue to take care of me and I'll take care of you and your bastard." She stood up with tears in her eyes as she watched him undressing in her livingroom with disbelief. "Let's go! I ain't got all day sweetheart." Her nose flared and she balled her fists "Fuck you Geno! I'm not some whore you can pay off. I'm not some bum bitch looking for a handout and I'm not simple-minded. You couldn't pay me enough to fuck you again." He chuckled and leaned back comfortably "So...you telling me, you would do it for your scum ass jailbird, but not your child. I find that hard to believe. What's your price?" Her jaw dropped and she folded her arms over her chest. "I told you...you can't buy me. That was something completely different, your fucked up for trying to take advantage of me. Whether you like it or not I'm the mother of your child and I think you should treat me with more respect. You think I'm a whore and a slit, but I'm not and those papers right there will prove it. When I'm finished with you in the court room my name will be on your building instead of yours." She said smiling, she was reminded of the paternity suite she filed against him and it gave her a little more courage and confidence. Him being a lawyer it would look real bad if something happened to her while she was trying to sue him for childsupport. "Yeah, yeah....I'll give you enough to pay all your bills every month and finance your bastard, hell I'll even throw in a beamer. Drop the suite, it's what's best for everybody. Plus we can have a little fun from time to time if you behave." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and threw it on the coffee table. "Now get to work honey, I got things to handle." Brianna wanted to tell him to go fuck himself until she saw that money. She slowly walked over to the table and picked it up. Her mouth started watering when she realized it was all $100 bills, she quickly counted it. There was $10,000 in that stack. She looked at him in disbelief. "How do I know once I drop the suite you won't stop paying like you said?" She asked him with a side eye. "Listen little girl, I ain't got time for the games. The way I see it, as long as you got that kids you can cause problems at the home front and I'm not trying to have that you understand." She nodded her head. "I was serious about needing to be someone, so let's go sweetheart." She didnt really know how to feel about the whole situation. On one hand she would ultimately be getting what she wanted, but on the other hand she would be stuck sucking and fucking this asshole for the rest of her damn life. The problem was, if she went to court she wasn't sure she would get nearly this much. Doing it this way worked in favor too, because Lisa would never find out about that Adonis wasn't the baby's father and it would give her child a chance to have the family she never did. "Gimme 5 minutes." She told him. Her skin crawled as he smirked at her and nodded his head. She made her way to her bedroom and closed the door to be sure she had privacy. She went into her walk in closet and moved the full length mirror to reveal her safe. She pressed her finger print to it and it opened. She smiled as she added the money to her collection. She was about to be paid paid.
When she got back in the livingroom, Geno was Absentmindedly stroking himself and she had to stop herself from gagging. She was not at all attracted to him, but she had to do what she had to do, so she got down on her knees in front of him and grabbed his dick. "Don't play with me Geno!" She warned. He didn't respond he just grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down to his penis. Brianna took a deep breath and shook her head before putting all of him into her mouth.