Frienamies

"Man... I'm not trying to hear non of that, how she gonna question me knowing we were together? That bitch over there shacked up with a whole other dude and there was no doubt, her baby just gets accepted." Brianna vented to her hairdresser as scrolled through facebook. She was getting a sew in to minimize her having to comb it, she felt like it was thinning out the past couple weeks and she wondered if it was normal during pregnancy. "Well you said yourself Lisa doesn't like you and she wished Adonis stayed with Teegan." Bri rolled her eyes and shook her head. "If she only knew what the real deal was with her, she wouldn't be so quick to call her daughter in law." Brianna rubbed her stomach when she heard it growl. "Girl...imma need a lunch break in a minute." She told Jean. She pressed the camera icon on her phone and raised it up to see how much progress she had made. She had planned a pregnancy photo shoot and wanted wavy hair down her back with a middle part. The dress she bought on amazon was supposed to arrive 2 days before. That was perfect for her to try it on and if she didn't like it she could always go to the mall to get something different.

"Look, this the dress I was telling you about for my photo shoot. Imma be looking fierce!" She handed her phone to Jean so she could see. "Ok now. That is really cute. Awww, I never thought I'd see the day you be happy about being pregnant." She handed the phone back to Brianna. "What are you talking about. Girl I always wanted kids, I just wasn't about to have one with just any old dude." Jean eyebrows raised and she huffed."Hmm..." Brianna caught that be decided not to say anything, she didn't feel like getting a "You deserve better than him" speech. Especially seeing as he was no longer living for her to even bother trying to defend the relationship they had. "Anyways let's order some chinese food my stomach is in my back baby." Brianna switched the subject real quick. "Well, you know I got my salad in the back, but you have at it, just get me a large strawberry lemonade with a lot of ice." Brianna laughed while she searched for the number to the chinese spot in her phone. "Girl you got a bad ass shape, why you always eating like you trying to lose weight?" Jean tied off the string and cut it. "Girl and that's how i keep my body and my bank account in shape baby" She commented and posed as if someone was gonna take her picture. "Here put this hat on" She told Brianna walking to the back to get her lunch. "I heard that" Brianna said nodding her head. Maybe she should try that, because now that shw was having a baby she no longer wanted to live in an apartment, she wanted a house of her own. Her whole lifestyle would change soon and she was trying to prepare for it. Her banker made a financial wellness appointment to help her build a budget, learn to save, and clean and build her credit. She was also looking into life insurance policies and getting a 401k plan started up, because the one her job offered was not enough to her. This baby would have everything she didn't growing up, even if the father was a low life scumbag. She had two plans in mind as far as the baby was concerned. She was definitely gonna have her cake and eat it too. Looking into Adonis lawyer she found out he represented big money hot shots she was gonna get child support from him one way or another. As far as Lisa was concerned this baby was Adonis and that's the way she would keep it. Lisa was the type of woman that wanted to be in her grandchilds life and she was gonna allow Adonis family to be a support system for her child. Yeah...everything was gonna work out perfectly. Jean already agreed to be the Godmother, so she would help her go through the changes of pregnancy and adjusting her life to motherhood. She also had a plan for Teegan ass, but that would be served on ice. She had a lot of things on her to do list she thought to herself as she pulled the door open to the Chinese food spot.

************************************

"I'll take the surf and terf with a side of loaded mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli" Tasha told the waitress as she handed her the plastic covered menu. "Ok, I'll put your drink orders in at the bar and bring your appetizers out shortly. She put her notepad in her apron and walked away from the couple. "So...this thing you got going on with Rain, it's strictly co-parenting?" She intertwined her fingers and leaned fowards to show Bryson he had her undivided attention. He breathed out heavily and leaned back in his seat. "Listen, it's complicated ok. I don't start out selling you a fantasy, I'm not that type of dude. I always keep it 💯" He replied nonchalantly. "So.....you saying y'all still mess around?!" Her eyes got big and her eyebrows went up as she sat back in her seat mirroring his nonchalant attitude. He chuckled a bit and shook his head. " Listen, what I do or don't do with the mother of my child is frankly no concern of yours. As a matter of fact if that's all the conversation you got for me we can cut this dinner short sweetheart cause I don't take too kindly to being questioned about my private life. Hell you just came into the picture and ain't no telling if I'm even gonna be dealing with you tough." He shrugged his shoulders "I don't mean to come off so blunt, but it is what it is! Now with that being said, you wanna continue this little dinner or what?" Tasha shook her head, rolled her eyes and huffed. She had just been introduced to this guy and he seemed chille enough, but this situation had baby mama drama written all over it. Did she honestly wanna be bothered with this? She opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by the overly cheerful waitress. Apparently she felt the need to earn her tips. " Here we are! Stuffed mushrooms for the gentleman and sp8naxh dip with tortillas for the lady. Is there anything else I can get you while your foods being made?" She looked anxiously between the two and was finally acknowledged when Bryson shook his head no. "Ok, well I'll be right back with your drinks from the bar." After placing the napkins on the table she scurried away to get the drinks. Bryson picked up his fork and put a whole mushroom in his mouth and stared at Tasha. He really didn't care either way what her decision was, but he was waiting for her to say something.

************************************

Rain gave a satisfied sigh as her body relaxed under the pressure of the strong hands massaging her. Malik had called to check in on her and they decided she would come to his house to "vent" about what's been going on with her. "Now all we need is a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice and this will be college all over again" Malik chuckled as he moved down to her lower back. She had on a sports bra, his wife beater and a pair of his boxer shorts. "You always knew how to relax me under stressful situations" Rain said almost in a whisper. She didn't even wanna talk the massage felt so good. "Yeah...we had some good times" Malik commented as he moved lower to her thighs. He reminisced about how after a bad break up the two would call on each other to get some "cheering up" He leaned foward and began kissing her back. Rain lay perfectly still and didn't make a sound. Her mind was reeling, did she really wanna open this can of worms again with Malik? The last time they were intimate had ended in her breaking his heart, because she hadn't paid attention to the fact that he was ready to take their friendship to another level. (That's when she started her relationship with Adonis) Their friendship suffered for it, they never talked or hung out unless it was with the crew from then on. Although her and Bryson weren't in a good place right now, he was sending her mixed signals and she wanted to clarify the situation before she decided if she would move on from her and Bryson relationship. When he turned her over he kissed her soft and passionately. She hesitated at first, but gave in to the sexual feelings he stirred in her. She hadn't been showed much affection since she had AB and this was exactly what she thought she needed. Once Malik felt Rain let down her guards her deepened the kiss, slipped his hand in her bra and fumbled her breads. Rain put her hands around Malik neck and moaned as felt her nipples tingle and get hard. Malik released her breast and pushed at the elastic waistband on the shorts she was wearing. It was like pouring a pot of ice cold water on her. She tensed up and pulled back away from him. "I'm sorry, but.....I don't think this was such a good idea." Teegan got up off his king sized bed and began collecting her clothes. "I'm sorry sweetie, I got a little carried away there for moment. We can take it slow like you like it." With her clothes pilled in her arms she turned to him "It's not that...I just don't think we should be doing this! I mean I gotta stop running to you every time things don't go my way in my relationship and blowing people off just because it's more comfortable to hide in our friendship." Malik felt played. And she had her nerve turning him down, she was living with a dude that didn't even want her anymore and had his sister setting up dates for him right in front of her. "Bruh, open your eyes, I know you came her to "vent" about what went down between you and Bryson, but he's done with you. If you don't want me...it is what it is, but don't give me some bogus as excuse about ruining a relationship thats dead anyway." Rain was gonna go into the bathroom in his room, but decided to go down the hall and use the guest bathroom. "Look, I didn't mean to lead you on, I don't wanna hurt you. Imma just go get dressed and pick up AB on my way home. We can talk about this later because I can tell your using your asshole defense mechanism on me. I get it, it's my fault and honestly apologize, I just can't afford to lose a friend right now, so I'll go and give you some time to handle this." Right before she walked out the door Malik commented "Yo, you seriously need to open your eyes and check your self worth, cause these dudes you choosing ain't even on your level. Meanwhile you sleeping on me? Someone who has always had your best interests at heart. Man go ahead and handle your business I ain't sweating you." He flopped down on the bed and picked up the game console joystick and focused on the game. Rain eyebrows creased and she stood in the doorway stuned, just staring at him for a moment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤️❤️ hey guys. I know it's been a minute, but I think I got a juicy chapter for you as promised. I hope you enjoy.

🤔🤔 like I'm confused, is Jean really Rain friend or is she an undercover hater, because it seems like she trying to sabotage her relationship and she got a close friendship with the late Adonis baby mama

What the hell is Bryson doing? He acting like he still got love for Rain, but on a date with the next chick that was all in Rain face, while trying to be with him.

Ooooooh things sho did get a little hot between Rain and Malik. You think Rain was right to stop things with Malik, or is she reading more into Bryson then needed?

Only one way to find out is to continue reading. And as always please don't forget to like, comment and share