New Bonds

"So we gone talk about what happened the other day? Or is it just gonna constantly be an elephant in the room that we don't address." Justin asked Johanna as he took a bite of the veggie pizza. They had been studying and went to the pizza store around the corner from the college to take a break. Since the kiss they haven't really talked much about anything other than school work. Johanna didn't want to deal with it, but she knew he would eventually bring it up. "Ok, I can admit I enjoy spending time with you more than just for study reasons. But I haven't delt with a man in awhile." She said swallowing the food she had in her mouth. She took a drink of her ice tea and thought about what her next statement should be. Shw didn't wanna say something that would push him away, but she also wasn't sure she was ready to take on a new romance. "It's clear we both have feelings for each other, but given the circumstance I think we should just move slowly and let everything unfold naturally." Justin raised one eyebrow and looked directly into Johanna eyes. "And what would give you the idea that I wanted to pursue something romantically with you?" He asked with a mug on his face. Jojos eyebrow creased and a frown formed on her pretty features. "Well....uh...I um..." She was at a loss for words. She assumed he brought it up because he wanted to explore the idea dealing with her that way. Maybe she read him all wrong, maybe he wanted to tell her he it made him uncomfortable.  Justin could see the wheels in her mind turning. He burst out laughing and Johanna was confused. "I had you for a minute huh? Naw...I ain't gone do you like that. I ain't gone lie, I'm feeling you. However I understand your situation and if you wanna talk things slow that's cool with me. I've had to many relationships fast and hot, only to burn out quickly because they turned out to be just lust filled." She let out a sigh of relief and took a drink to relieve her suddenly dry throat. "Ninja you play to much. Had me over here feeling some type of way." She thought about Lorna and what she would tell her. The chick was relentless, she texted and called constantly even though Johanna rarely answered. She came from a family with money and was used to partying, traveling and shopping. At first that's what attracted Jojo to her, but she started to become boring to her. She never held serious conversations and no aspects for her future. Although Johanna and her family had money themselves, they didn't just blow it. And they all had goals and dreams they worked towards reaching. Lorna aspired to be a "bad bitch". She shook her head and put her fo us back to Justin. "So are we gonna be exclusive, or you really trying to push this friend thing?" Justin asked taking the last bite of his pizza. "I mean I'm cool with it just being you and me, Lorna and I ain't really a match. That shit started to fizzle as soon as I started taking classes. She doesn't understand my drive. At this point she an anchor around my neck." She said shaking her head. Justin nodded his head and crossed his hands in front of him. " Listen take your time, if you need to think about this some more, or time to talk to shorty I'll understand. Just let me know what's up. I'm just giving you some room right now, cause I'd hate for us to start moving and then later down the line I gotta hear you weren't ready and it happened so fast, yada yada......" Johanna eyebrows raised "Wo, you act like we about to get married or some shit." Justin was quite for a minute while he picked the right words to say. "No I didn't propose, but realistically speaking isn't that the ultimate goal of relationships?" Johanna licked her lips and her breathing picked up. She could feel her heartbeat racing and her head was beginning to spin. It felt like the small pizza shop suddenly didn't have enough air for everyone. She stood up and felt unsteady on her feet, so she used the tables ro hold onto to as she made her way outside. She needed some fresh air. :Hey, what's going on wit you? You good?" Justin followed behind her with concern written all over his face. When he got close to Johanna she pushed at his hands and leaned foward. "Just gimme a min. I can't breath....hold on."

************************************

Rain took a sip of the red wine and placed it back on the tray next to the bathtub. Her mind was constantly running and she desperately needed to relax. Between Regina's death, Jeannette getting with Ronald at the funeral, Brysons possible baby mama calling and texting all day and night and then the turmoil over what Adonis mother said about letting her raise her child. She was stressed out. The baby was in the bed for the bed for the night and the house was spotless. Bryson had went out and wouldn't be back untill later so she decided to take a long hot bath to sooth her nerves. Her eyes got heavy and the  epson salt in the water had her muscles loose. Rain allowed herself to sink further into the water and just enjoyed the hot water surrounding her body. She felt hands on her nipples being sucked and opened her eyes lazily. She thought she had fallen asleep and was dreaming, but when she opened her eyes Bryson was leaning over tub stimulating her. She was so relaxed at this point that she didn't resist when his fingers found her pussy and massaged her gently. Since she found out about the night he had with Kisha she had been resistant to his sexual advances, but tonight she didn't object. She moaned softly and opened her legs to give him better access. Bryson plunged two fingers inside of her and kissed her passionately. Her hips moved adding to the friction his fingers created on her clit. Rain sucked on Brysons tongue greedily as her hand caressed his head. Her moans and the occasional splash of the bath water filled the bathroom. He picked up the pace to meet the demands of her grinding against him aiding her in her pursuit of orgasm. Bryson released her lips and trailed sloppy kisses on her neck. When the tingle began in her core she wrapped arms around his neck trying to pull him as close to her as possible as she began her pleasure ride. "Oh..oh...oh...Bbbrrryyyyssssoooonnn!" She squealed as the orgasm peaked. Once she was able to catch her breath, Teegan climbed out of the tub and began to pull at Brysons boxers. He assisted her in removing them to reveal his erect penis. She grabbed ahold of his dick with one hand and positioned herself over him slowly sliding over him. She begin a slow ride to allow her body to adjust to Brysons girth and length. He palmed her ass cheek and guided her movements as he thrust up into her wetness with long, strong strokes. Rain held onto his shoulders for leverage and rotate her hips and she dropped down slowly and squeezed her kegel muscles as she lift up. Bryson allowed his head to fall back resting on the wall and a low growl escaped him as he enjoyed the pleasurable feeling of her tight, wet pussy sliding up and down over his dick. Rain arched her back and rocked back and forth loving the feeling of him deep inside her. Brysons hands trailed from her ass to her hips and rest on the top of her ass and he applied pressure to deepen his stoke. As his hip grind up. She could feel Brysons stroke speeding up, he relaxed onto the wall, grabbed her waist tightly with one arm pulling her close to him and held the top of her ass with the other. The sound of her ass slapping against his thighs loud. Rain leaned into his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck dropping her ass to match his fast pace. Bryson let out a growl as his orgasm hit so hard it curled his toes and Rain kept the speed as she felt his come spill inside of her. Bryson leaned against the wall for support and Rain laid on his chest as they recovered. "I missed you so much baby." He said placing a kiss to her forehead and rubbing her back. "I missed you too" she replied quietly.