Boo trials and tribulations

"So now that you have Rai, your all gung-ho for moving to NewYork right now huh?!" Khali stated angrily pointing her finger in her bothers face. Bryson moved back and screw faced his sister. "1st keep yo damn fingers out my face, secondly  grown as hell, I don't need anyone's permission to do anything." He stated packing more of his clothes in his suitcase. "And she's pregnant, she needs me with her right now." Khali mouth dropped open "Oh..so, the fact that you're grown is enough for you, but it was a different story when it was me huh?!" Ahe understood how he felt, be he was being a hypocrite. How did he expect her to have patience and wait for the right time, but he was moving real quick without any thought for anyone else's feelings. "Yo, me and you are two different people, I don't have a problem taking care and protecting myself Khali. Your a gullible young woman that's love struck, there's no telling if this thing you have with Chad will last." He zipped his suitcase and started going through the things in his drawers. "That's ridiculous! We're literally talking about the same exact thing except I'm a woman and your a man. I know you're not trying to pull some chauvinist chest beating man bull crap with me! You got me fucked up Bryson. I only came to you that day out of respect because I know you care about me and worry about my well-being, but let's get one thing straight here I'm more than capable of taking care of myself and although you may be a few years older than me I'm a grown ass woman. I think you forget that." Sighing he ran his hand down his face. He definitely wasn't trying to have an argument with her right now, he had moves to make quickly so he could get back to Rai. "And how can you sit there and judge my relationship? You know nothing about Chad and the plans we've made for our future. He'll, if anything you should be worrying about if your relationship would last? Your not even sure if that baby is yours!" Brysons face fell and he turned to walk away from her. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean it like that." He was already walking out the bedroom door. "Bryson.." She called out to him getting no response. She felt horrible for saying that, but it was in the heat of the moment and it's not like it wasn't true. Everyone wanted to know the same thing, that subject was like the elephant in the room that no one wanted to address.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Baby I'm sure once he calms down he'll understand you didn't mean it like that. However he was throwing low blows." Khali called Chad on FaceTime after her and Bryson fight. She traveled down here with him so she could take pack and get ready for her move as well. "I know he throws some hard blows, but deep down he's really sensitive and I think I hurt his feelings." She said blowing her nose. Chad made a pouty face as he watched the tears stream down her face. "I wish I was there with you, I hate seeing you upset and can't do anything about it." Khali smiled a little "Just being on the phone and able to see your face helps me."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh God...yes, yes right there....I'm..I'm coming...ooooohhh" Kandace squealed as she grabbed the covers on the bed for leverage as she felt the world slip away. Malik slurped up her juices and licked his lips as watched her body convulse with after shocks from her orgasm. He waited until she came down and made eye contact before he slowly positioned himself in between her thighs taking her legs resting them on his shoulders. He inserted himself at the same slow pace as she Kandace moaned. "Ummmm...damn." Malik growned as he felt her tight body and wet pussy squeeze him. He sped up the pace causing Kandace to moan louder and began rocking her hips to match his rhythm. "Whose pussy is this?" He asked as he pounded into her and sweat beads formed on his forehead. "It's yours..it's yours." Smiling he released one of her legs and leaned closer to her deepening his stroke. "Say my name" kandace ran her hands down his chest slightly scratching him with her acrylic nails. "Oh Malik, yes baby, just like that." She was breathing heavy and her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. She was lost in his stroke, the sound of their bodies smacking, and his groans. When she felt that ache in her midsection she removed her leg off his shoulder, spread her legs wide and grabbed his ass pulling him as close to him and as deep as he could go. "Oh God, oh God..yes yes yes..." She threw her head back as her juices gushed all over his shaft. "Fuck!" Malik hollered as he came.