Regina

"Oh God, yes Daddy ooh just like that" Rain moaned as Adonis plunged into her with deep strong strokes. "Whose pussy is this?" He asked and slapped her ass. "Uhhh...it's yours daddy....it's yours" She panted and began to throw her ass back matching his speed. "Say my name" He growled out as he held her hips and plunged deeper. "Oh gosh...oh gosh" She moaned as she felt a tingling in her toes and the familiar tightening of her stomach muscles. "Say my name." He demanded and calmed her head tugging at her hair from the root. "Ooohhh...AAADDDOOONNNIISSSSS" She yelled as her head spinned and pussy muscles contracted. "Uhn hun...that's right...come for daddy." He said plowing into her. When he felt her muscles tightening on his dick and felt her cream all over him it sent him over the edge as well. "FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" Adonis panted grabbing her shoulders driving into her as deeply as he could feeling his own release. He slid out of her and collapsed on the bed next to her so he wouldn't crush her with his weight. Rain stayed in the same position with her knees bent, but her arms were limp and her head rested on the bed. She wanted to completely stretch out and collapse like Adonis, but her protruding belly prevented that. Her legs felt stiff and weak at the same time and her hips and back were sore from being in that position for so long. "Come here belly" He chuckled rolling her body so that her back was to him and she was on her side. "Ooh...thank you baby. I was lowkey stuck." She admitted and they both bust out laughing. "Awww my lil babygirl you all messed up huh?" He teased rubbing her belly. Rain snuggled into him and just ad she felt sleep coming over her the door bust open. "I knew I'd find y'all hornballs in here. Always going at it like rabbits, that's why you knocked up now." Rai sat up and reached the covers to hide her and Adonis body. "Gina what the fuck you doing here? Couldn't you atleast have knocked?" Regina had this crazy look and started laughing hysterically. Teegan eyebrows knitted together, she was confused as to what her friend found funny. "Girl stop playing and eat this food I made you." Regina said suddenly serious. She brought a tray and placed it in front of her. Rain eyes grew big and her mouth dropped open. There was a large piece of raw meat, but the head was still attached and there was a puddle of blood underneath. "Eat up, you need to nourish my niece." Regina said with a large smile that gave Rain goosebumps. "What the f.." She started to curse, but decided against and turned to her side where Adonis was laying. "Bae am I just tripping or does this look like...." She was shocked to silence when she saw Adonis in a navy blue tuxedo and his hands were crossed over his chest. His hair was freshly done and his cut was precise. He appeared to be wearing makeup and he had white dress shoes to match the white button down under his tuxedo. "Oh my fucking gosh Adonis" She screamed and jumped up dropping the tray and it's contents all over the bed and floor. "Oh goodness! Aren't we a clumsy cluts this morning?" Regina said and began picking up the mess. "Gina! What the hell is going on?" Her friend just smiled that same eery smile and continued cleaning up. Rain got a pain in her stomach so powerful it made her hunch over. She grabbed at her large belly and began to moan. "Oh gosh...the baby...I thinks it's coming...you gotta help me Regina. Snap out of it!" She yelled at her friend as she grabbed the headboard for balance. "Ahhhhhh!" She screamed as the pain increased and to her horror a small arm stuck out her belly button, followed by shoulders and the head. She slumped to the floor and screaming in agony for someone to help, but Adonis didn't move and Gina was focused on her previous task. Once the babies head spun all around and it smiled it her "Hi momma I know you missed me so I came back for you." She couldn't believe her eyes it was the face of Dutchess. "Ahhhh....somebody please help me!!" She screamed as she tried to push the baby out of her and away from her. "HELP...HELP...PLEASE HELP ME!!"
Bryson sat up startled at Rain screaming and put his arms around her, holding her close to his chest. "Shhh...shhh...it's ok baby..it's ok. I got you." Rain stopped struggling when she heard the soothing voice and felt the familiar hold of Bryson. Looking up at him she began to cry. "Oh gosh...baby it was horrible! I had a dream I was with Adonis in bed and Regina barged in and tried to feed me raw meat still bleeding. And then Adonis was laying next to me looking like he was suited up to be buried. Then the baby bust out if my stomach, but the face was Dutchess and she said she came back for me because I missed her so much." She was breathing heavily as if she were out of breath and shaking with fear. "It's ok, baby, it's ok. It was just a dream. Calm down love." He told her as he rubbed her back and ran his hands through her hair.