Bond

"Bitch is you crazy?! Why the fuck would you drug my brother?" Jean yelled into the speaker as she raced down the expressway. She had the phone connected to her Bluetooth on her car. "You told me to get him by any means necessary." Jean slammed her hand on the steering wheel and rolled her eyes. "Lord help me now. If I did say that I assumed that you wouldn't be stupid enough to drug a relative of your best friend. What type of shit is you on?" She turned on her blinker and looked at her blind spot before switching lanes to get to her exit. Kisha huffed into the phone "It wasn't even nothing heavy, just a little muscle relaxer. I ain't give him shit that would kill him or nothing." Jean's tires squealed as she turn the corner going 65. "A muscle relaxer! What the fuck. Do you know how dangerous that is to take with liquor?" Jean questioned impatiently waiting on the red light to turn green. "Girl I do it, when I need to relax. Bryson is a big boy he walked out of here just fine." Jean pulled up to the gate and typed in the code, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel impatiently waiting for it to slowly open. "Just cause you do some dumb ass shit like that doesn't mean you should be involving my brother. We don't take drugs like that." Kisha scrunched her face up "You trying to say I'm a druggy or something?" She asked with an attitude. "Cause if that's how you feel, it's weird that you would try to push a druggy onto your brother if he wasn't into shit like that." Jean pulled into the parking space and shut her engine down. "Yo, come open this door, before I kick the muthafucka in." Jean roared in the phone and ended the call. Kisha eyebrows raised and she got up to look out the blinds seeing Jean walking quickly up the stairs to her apartment. She took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip wondering if she should open the door for her while she was angry. As she was reaching to unlock it she heard pounding. "Stop playing and open the door." Jean hollered from the other side. "Alright, dang you ain't have to do all that. I was coming." Kisha fussed as she opened the door. As soon as she saw Jean face, she backed up. Before she could say anything she felt a stinging sensation in her nose and her head immediately started pounding. Kisha covered her face with both hands and grunted bending down. "What the fuck" She moaned standing back upright and pulled her hands away from her face. She was shocked to see the blood on her hands and instantly became livid. "Bitch you bust my nose." At that point all she could do was try to block the constant blows she was receiving from Jean as she struggled to clear move away from the attack. Her vision was blurry so she failed to block the blow that she received to the side of her head, causing a ringing in her ears. Blinka few times she stepped back a few feet to avoid Jean's punches so she could focus, but she wasn't letting up and followed her landing hits to her ribs and side this time which almost knocked the breath out of her. Shaking her head, she finally got rid of some the haze she could atleast try to defend herself. She spread her legs and put her left foot back. When she hit Jean with her right fist balled she put all her weight into the punch and managed to stun her with an upper cut. Jeans head snapped back and she stumbled a bit before getting her bearings together and attacking Kisha. She stormed her with punches, mostly concentrating on her face where she was already leaking blood. Kisha tried to fight back through the pain, blood oozing out her nose and lip, and haze. Kisha threw a punch but missed and Jean took this opportunity that Kisha was off balance and gripped her slamming her body on the coffee table. There was a loud crash as the wood buckled under her and broke. Kisha grunted as she rolled on the broken plates, glasses and wood attempted to get away from Jean. She tried to stand up, but couldn't do it quick enough because of a shooting pain in her back, so she began using her feet to scoot backwards as Jean came to stand over her. When she lifted her foot to stomp on her Kisha grabbed her foot, twisted it and yanked it towards her causing Jean to fall. Ignoring the pain Kisha scrambled on all fours to get to the bathroom and locked the door. She would've preferred her room, but this was the closest to her. "Bitch, you can't hide forever in there!" Jean screamed as she juggled the doorknob and then pounded on the door when she realized it was locked. "What the fuck?" Kisha mumble as she ran the cold water and used her rag to wipe the blood from her face. Her head was pounding and her body felt like she had been hit by car. "Get yo crazy ass out my house before I call the peoples on you." Jean was rummaging through her draws trying to find a butter knife to break into the bathroom. "Yeah...give me a good reason to tax that ass some more you grimey ass bitch!" She hollered loud enough for Kisha to hear her. Kisha huffed and continued to clean her sore face gently. When she touched her nose it felt like shw got punched in all over again. "Damn! I think it's broken." She mumbled to herself. "Open the fucking door Kisha!" Jean had finally found what she was looking for in the messy drawer. There wasn't a utensil divider there were just silverware thrown in. "Open the fucking door Kisha" She hollered as she struggled with the lock and the butter knife. "Hell naw crazy ass bitch, you broke my damn nose." Jean threw the butter knife in frustration and stood back to kick the door. "Yup..and you gone need a body cast when I'm done with you." She said kicking the door again. Kisha didn't know what to do at this point, because her phone was in the livingroom. She looked at her bruised and battered face in the mirror and shook her head. "I'm sorry alright, I wasn't trying to hurt him." She yelled out. "You damn right you sorry, you a sorry ass desperate muthafucka, and I got something for that ass." Jean went to pick up the butter knife again, but she heard someone at the door and stop. "Hello! It's the police. We've received several calls about a disturbance coming from this apartment." The female officer said as she slowly pushed the front door wide open. When she saw all the messy apartment and coffee table broken, she grabbed her gun and slowly started to walk around it. "Officer this nasty ass bitch drugged my brother." Jean said huffing and puffing. She still wanted to beat the brakes off of Kisha.  Kisha came out the bathroom limping with her hands in front of her. The officers eyes grew big and she turned to Jean aiming her pistol. "Don't move!" She told her sternly. Holding her gun with one hand she reached over and radio that she needed backup. Jean shook her head "All that ain't even necessary I'll go with you willing. I admit I wooped her ass, but I ain't got no death wish Lady." She told the officer. The officer lowered her gun and pulled out her hand cuffs. "I'm gonna approach you slowly, put your hands on your head and turn around. Jean did as she was told. While the officer was cuffing her wrists she turned to Kisha and mouth "Count yo days bitch!"

************************************
AB was babbling and bouncing on Bryson lap while they watched mickey mouse clubhouse. His phone rang and he reached over to the table to see who it was. He hesitated answering because he didn't know the  number. "Hello" He finally answered. "You have a call from an inmate at county jail from Jean, press one to accept, press two to block future calls from this facility." His eyebrows creased and he pressed one. "This phone call may recorded, thank you" He wondered what the hell his sister had gotten into, and put the baby in the play area. "What the fuck you got going on?" She sighed loudly "I went to pay Kisha a visit and one thing led to another, yada yada, I broke the bitch nose so I ended up here. I just need you to come bail me out, they said she not pressing charges." Bryson mouth dropped open, she seemed so nonchalant about the situation. "Damn! I'm on my way. How much is it?" He asked grabbing the baby and turning the TV off while holding the phone between his ear and shoulder. "$1500. I'll pay it back, I just ain't got that much on me right now." He walked into the kitchen and strapped the baby into the highchair. "Hey bae, I gotta go bail Jean out of jail, I'll be right back." Rain stopped chopping the green pepper and looked at him turning her head to the side "what?" He kissed her on the cheek "It's a long story, I'll catch you up when I get back." He told her before jogging up the stairs to get his wallet. "Yo, I gotta stop by the ATM, then I'll be right there." He assured his sister and they hung up. He took off his boxers and threw them in the dirty clothes bin and pulled on a pair of sweats, some deodorant and a white tee. He slid his feet in his all white nikes and rushed downstairs. "I'm gone, lock up!" He called to Rai as he grabbed his keys and rushed to his car. The bank in the opposite direction of the police station and it would take him 20 mins to get there. Bryson sped through the streets, he didn't like the idea of his sister behind bars. He honestly felt guilty, because he knew why she had went over there in first place. Her and Kisha had been friends since elementary school. Unlike Bryson, Kandace and Khali she was born and raised here, because they had different moms. Thier dad went on a "business" trip, met his mom and fell in love. Leaving Jean's mom to raise her alone, when he decided to marry their mom. Bryson was a teenager when he found out he had an older sister, he went out his way to find her. When he started making his own money, he looked out and started visiting her often when he got of age. He felt bad that the friendship they had was being destroyed because of him. When he first started talking to Kisha on the phone, he knew it was wrong because he felt the need the hide it. Then when they met up, although he enjoyed himself, he felt guilty as if he was cheating on Teegan. That's why Kisha practically had to beg him to hang out with her. Now because of his carelessness he not only fucked up his relationship at home, but put his sister in the hot seat. It really wasn't the fact that she was pretty and had a nice little body, he was still mentally dealing with the betrayal he felt when Rain named their son Adonis without even talking to him about it first. Bryson was the one that gave him the nickname AB, because he couldn't see himself calling his son by the name of someone he despised. He never should've entertained her out of spite, because karma is a bitch. He pulled up at the drive threw ATM and pulled the money out he needed for Jean's bail. He pulled out and extra $500 just in case and checked his balance. He pulled out his small notepad he had in the arm rest and wrote the deduction and the reason. Then he headed to county to pick up his sister.