A Favor On Top Of A Favor

Jin eventually wakes up and everyone catches him up since he fainted.

It's silent awhile while Jin thinks everything over.

“so the red mist that swirls in her eyes.. that sounds like the medicine that stripped her humanity”

“that's what I assume, yes" Yoongi says quietly.

“and she just.. snapped?” Jin scratches his chin, sitting up in his bed. Everyone gathered here so make sure Jin rests. “if she comes in and out.. wouldn't it seem she is stuck between both worlds?”

“you mean.. she's both feral and not feral?” Namjoon says, typing away at his computer.

“I don't know but it sounds as close of a guess as we can get. This is.. unheard of. The drug itself shouldn’t exist, but her getting any form of humanity back at all is even more unheard of"

A hushed silence falls in the room until Namjoon's phone rings.

“Namjoon" he answers.

hey, Namjoon-ah. They agreed to help”

“that's.. amazing news. I need.. I need a favor. Another one. This time from Yuchan"

“Yuchan? You know he is mad at you for leaving the clan”

“I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important, Sehyoon..” Namjoon says softly. A loud sigh can be heard tbrough the phone.

Yuchanie! Come here please" Sehyoon says, everyone being a hybrid helps because everyone can hear clearly.

“hello?”

“Yuchan! Hey.. please don't hang up" Namjoon pleads, his lips turned into a frown.

what do you want, Joon hyung?”

“you still study ancient medicine right?”

I do.. why?” the voice sounds a bit taken back by the question.

“Can you come? I really need your help.. please Yuchan.. i'll do whatever you want in return”

There's a long pause before the voice finally speaks.

“i'll be there in 20”

The tone beeps to let Namjoon know Yuchan bung up so Namjoon looks around.

“can we trust this Yuchan?” Yoongi says slowly.

“he studies ancient medicine, he knows all of the clans writings from vault.. maybe he has seen something similar to this or maybe there's a writing in one of the books about this.. it has to be something.. it's better than this"
Namjoon hopes he's making the right call by getting his family involved.

-

Yuchan shows up right on time, with Sehyoon in tow.

“I wasn't letting him come to a house of hybrids, one of which is feral, alone" he says, pushing past Namjoon and into the house.

“I brought a few things after Sehyoon hyung caught me up to date. I'm gonna be honest hyung, I don't know if our writing will be of any help for you" he walks inside, carrying a huge book that most would struggle to carry.

“thank you, both of you. I owe you a huge favor. Just name it" Namjoon leads them down the hallway, towards Ara's room.

Jimin insisted on getting Ara dressed, with Jin's help. They both didn't look as they got her into some sweats and a big t-shirt.

“I’d be careful saying that to one of us, Namjoon. You know better" Sehyoon leans on the wall as Namjoon opens the door.

“This girl means the world to this pack, Sehyoon. I know exactly what i'm offering" He meets Sehyoon's eyes. The latter nods before following Yuchan into the room.