Right Choices

~18+ Warning. I was told to listen to expensive girl for this hut ya'll i get flustered hearing that and trouble lmao~

Ara looks up at Jin, her breath whooshing out of her as Jin blankets her with his body. She places her hands on his strong wide shoulders, her eyes blinking softly up at him.

Jin takes his time, wanting to make sure she wants this for herself and not because of his rut.

He kisses her softly at first, his soft black hair tickling her face as he leans over her. She giggles softly into the kiss, making him smile against her lips.

Jin gets a little serious then, sliding his hands up and down her sides, deepening the kiss a bit more.

Ara feels the shift in mood and swallows thickly before she starts to kiss him back. After a few moments, Jin pulls back to look down at her.

"It's not too late to back out if you changed your mind. If you ever want to stop, just tell me" he says softly, his eyes fully black and white now and his scent perfumes the air so thickly Ara feels a little drunk off the scent. He smells incredible.

Ara hears the front door quickly slam shut as the house falls into silence, so the other members must have cleared out very quickly.

"I want this" she whispers, leaning up to connect their lips again. Jin melts into the kiss, caressing her sides and arms, keeping the touches light and non invasive until he feels her relax.

Jin pulls away from her lips so he can pepper small light kisses against her face then down her neck, right over her soulmate bond.

Ara shivers at the contact and she feels herself relax slowly, letting the feeling of Jin's lips sear into her skin like an unspoken promise.

"Jinnie" Ara gasps softly then whines when he kisses then nibbles on the soft skin behind her ear. She didn't know that was a sensitive point. "Please"

That's all that Jin needed.

He reaches for the back of his shirt, pulling it over his head in one fluid motion, exposing his beautiful skin.

Ara can't help but let her fingers roam his exposed chest, grazing against his nipples. Something inside her clenches with delight at the almost primal growl he lets out at that and it's as if a switch in his head is flipped yet she can tell he holds it back.

He kisses her more heatedly this time, leaving her breathless by the time he pulls away to slide her tank top over her head. Jin drinks in her exposed breasts before dipping his head down to run his soft lips over the skin on her breasts.

Ara grips the sheets at the amount of passion Jin has in this moment. She has never seen him let go like this and it is hot.

Jin looks up at her, his full lips twitching into a smirk as he sees her eyes faintly glow orange in her lust.

"I'll take care of you, Ara. Just lay back" he growls lowly, drawing a shiver from her that goes all the way down to her toes.

She lifts her hips when he kisses down her stomach and slides her shorts and panties straight off of her.

Jin takes in a deep breath, inhaling the smell of her scent as he lays down to fully appreciate the source of her esscence.

He grips her thighs, spreading her open as wide as he needs, staring down at how beautiful she looks in this moment; bare, vulnerable and turned on. All because of him. It pleases his inner animal immensely.

Ara feels her breath hitch in her throat, something about Jin in this moment is so insanely hot. Seeing him let go to his inner animal is truly a sight to see.