Learning Curves

Jimin just knows something is up, he's never felt... this before.

He knows it isn't him, he somehow feels it's Ara's pleasure he's feeling. It feels intrusive but he doesn't know how to shut it off.

What's worse, he's at work. He can't exactly hide away and ride it out until it stops.

After three spilled drinks, Hobi looks over at him and raises an eyebrow.

"What's wrong, Jiminie? You're not usually this flustered" he comes over to place a hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looks up at him which makes the cheetah gasp. "You had your rut so how?"

"It's not that.. Hoseokie.. Hobi.. hyung.. i can feel her.. she's.. she's with someone and i feel it.. how do i.." Jimin trails off. Thanks to his dual hybrids, one eye is a bright orange cus of his fox, the other is an icy white almost blue color.

"You can feel Ara? Is she okay?" Hobi frowns but Jimin just whines because Hobi isn't listening.

"She's.. with someone, hyung. How do i block it so i don't feel it?" He whispers, his pants growing uncomfortably tight. He can feel how good she's feeling right now and it makes him want.

"Oh.. oh!" Hobi blushes as he realizes what he means. "I'm not sure.. take a break, go into the bathroom"

Jimin flushes, realizing it must be obvious how turned on he is as he pushes his way through the crowd and into the employee break room where he then stumbles into the bathroom and locks the door.

He leans back against the door and takes big gulps of air. He still isn't used to this bonding thing, so it's no surprise that he' so shaken up over this aspect as well.

He doesn't know details, like why she feels this way but all he knows is she feels really good.. like on the verge or orgasm type of good and it effects every aspect of his thoughts.

Jimin swears under his breath, feeling embarrassed at this happening at work but quickly fumbles with his belt. He gets hit with a other wave of pleasure just then and he struggles getting his belt undone.

Jimin starts to whine- and loud- in frustration as he manages to get his zipper undone and his leaking stiff cock out of his boxers.

He wraps his small hand around his erection and nearly cries with how good it feels.

It has never felt this.. intense and he's done this plenty of times before.

Jimin leans his full weight onto the door, silently thanking himself for locking the door, while his hand works on his cock.

He's already leaking profusely so the slide is wet and messy.

Jimin has to dig his teeth into his bottom lip to silence the moan threatening to rip from his throat while he tightens his fist and starts to pump his cock faster.

His pleasure as well as feeling Ara's building is making him on edge faster than he ever has.

"Fuck" Jimin whimpers softly, banging his head against the door as he leans his head back. His breathing comes out in short quick pants, stuttering when his fingers rub against the sensitive tip.

"Almost.." he murmurs to himself, his hand a blur by now the faster he goes.

Suddenly he feels another prescence in their bond and can immediately feel his hyung Jin abbnd the pressure of his pleasure adds to everything mixing confusion and his feelings for Ara as well.

Feeling both of their pleasure is almost overload and Jimin cums into his fist with a few small whines, jerking his hips wildly as he does so.

When Jimin's vision comes back to him and he calms down, he quickly cleans himself up as best he can before staring at his eyes in the mirror, watching them fade to his usual brown.

He needs to find out more about this bond thing because this will get awkward very fast if he can feel his hyung's as well.

~warning over~

----

"You guus better be decent. I was working so i didn't appreciate getting interrupted" a growl comes from the front door and Ara quickly jumps up to get dressed, sensing Yoongi before really hearing him.

Jin flows suit just as Yoongi walks into the room, Jungkook in tow.

"S-sorry.. i had to get out of here and went to hyung to see if i can hang out" Jungkook frowns, not meeting anyone's eyes.

"Nobody is in trouble, i was just busy. I'm not mad Jungkookie. Everyone is consenting adults, i just needed to remind people, other people live here so please try and not be loud enough to push others out"

Yoongi walks back out the door without another word, disappearing into his own room, assuming to finish his work on his own setup.

"I'm sorry, Kookie" Ara whispers, feeling embarrassed at being caught like this.

"N-no! Don't be. I just had to get out as it was just me here.. i.. the sounds.." he shovandrs and Ara blushes, quickly ducking past him and going into her room to shower and hide.

She is thoroughly embarrassed.

--

When Jimin and Hobi come home, Hobi looks around for everyone and finds them in their own rooms.

"We need to have a meeting Ara" he says quietly, drawing her attention from her hiding spot in her bed. She slowly crawls out and follows Hobi out to the living room where everyone is gathered.

"What's this about?" Jungkook asks curiously, looking over at Ara. Everyone's gaze follows as by now everyone's heard of the story.

"We need to talk about our pack and how we handle how things are changing" Hobi says plainly, smiling to make everyone relax a little.

"Okay, so what about it?" Yoongi says. Everyone thought him asleep cus he didn't answer when Hobi knocked.

"We know it's possible now to bon more than once, so are we all going to bond with her or do we split the pack up based on who wants no part of this?" Hobi makes eye contact with everyone, making them all shift uncomfortably.

"So.. we bond with her, so she would technically be the Alpha linking us together?" Namjoon speaks up, making everyone grow silent again.

"Exactly"