Painful Words

They stay like that for a good 30 minutes before Ara slowly moves her fists, flexing her tired fingers.

Jimin seems more himself now that he released his knot, because when he pulls away his eyes are a chocolatey brown.

"Feel better?" Ara whispers, but somehow she knows he does.

"I.. i feel you.. how do i feel you?" Jimin whispers softly. "I can feel your desire.. your feelings.. i can feel it.. how?"

"I don't know.  I don't know" Ara feels it too. She can feel his rut calming down and almost disappearing. She can feel his confusion, about this and about her. She shouldn't be able to.

"Everything okay?" She hears from the door and she slides aside to let Tae in.

"Tae.. why can i feel her? I can feel her.." Jimin looks at her then at Tae, his confusion  radiating off of him in waves.

"What do you mean?" Tae looks at the mess in your hands and Ara doesn't even feel ashamed about being naked, they are animals.

"I can feel him to.. i can.. feel his rut disappearint" Ara whispers.

Tae's eyes widen and he tilts her head to the side and sure enough, the bite mark on her scent gland is there. Tae knows this because this is what his pack does to form permanent connections to their alpha. Almost like a gps to keep tabs on everyone.

"Did you bite him?" Tae asks as he turns Jimin's neck and there's a bite mark in the same spot. Tae swears, biting down his own confusion at why it would hurt to see it.

"Ara.. you.. Jimin.. you guys biting on the scent gland like that formed a mating connection. You can feel each other, know where each other is, know emotions.. and when emotions are heightened some people can communicate with the bond"

"Wait- what??" Ara looks over at Tae, a look of horror on her face. She didn't ever intend to force this on Jimin, not when nobody has figured out how they feel about each other.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to-"

"Ara.. i bit you too. This was mutual." Jimin says quietly, slipping on some clothes before handing Ara some of his to slide into so she isn't so exposed.

"What's going on?" Jin pokes his head in as she gets dressed, hearing the commotion.

"Jimin and Ara bonded" Tae says quietly, something akin to hurt flashing in his eyes. Ara doesn't understand why he's hurt, she's spent the least time with him of all of them.

"Oh.." Jin says quietly.

"Jinnie.. Tae.." Ara feels choked up. Why are her emotions so heavy? "Is it possible.. to bond with all of you?"

"If we ever decide to, i'm sure it's possible.." Jin says quietly.

"It is, my old pack.. they did it.. but you would need one person to act as alpha" Tae says, scratching his chin in thought.

"Can i ask something? And be totally honest with you guys?" Ara whispers, sitting on the bed.  They nod and she takes a deep breath. "Do you guys.. feel hurt because you actually see me as more than a pack mate, or does it hurt just because i am pack and i made a new bond?"

Tae and Jin seem to think about that one for a moment, as if searching for the answer.

"I'm not entirely sure. For me, it hurts and i don't know why as we haven't spent much time together for anything else to develop. Maybe a tad of both?" Tae says softly, making Jin nod in agreement.

"This.. i didn't mean for it to happen but.. there's no reverse. This doesn't mean i pick Jimin over you guys. We can just.. go slower? Get to know each other and see if.. if maybe you do like me. I can also work through my feelings to determine if i feel anything more for any of you"

"Sounds good. We should have a meeting when Jungkook calms down. His rut is almost over, so today was just a reaction to your scent."

You nod slowly.

"I think i should talk to Yoongi as well" she gets up and makes her way out of her room, knocking softly on Yoongi's door. There's no movement for awhile until there's a quiet, "yeah?"

"Can i come in? It's Ara" she says softly and there's a click as he unlocks the door and opens it, walking away in silent invitation.

She walks in and closes it behind her, staying put beside the door.

"Did you need something?" Yoongi goes back to his makeshift desk where he must have been working.

"I'm sure you felt it.. because Jin and Tae did.." she whispers quietly. "I didn't know that would happen.."

"It's your choice who you want to mate with, Ara" Yoongi says simply, his back to her.

"Yoongi.. i didn't know it would happen, i was just trying to help him out.."

Yoongi turns around in his chair, his face unreadable as usual.

"I'm not mad Ara. It's entirely possible to bond with more than one person. If i wanted you like that, we would"

Ara isn't sure why those words hurt so bad but they do.

If he wanted me that way? She thinks to herself, willing herself not to cry.

Ara can't reply without crying so she nods and slowly leaves his room  closing the door as a choked sob threatens to rip out of her throat.

Jimin is there in a second, hugging her tightly. Ara forgot Jimin can now sense her moods.

"What is it, Ara?" Jimin frowns, looking at the closed door of Yoongi's room, knowing the talk did jot go well if she is crying.

"N-Nothing. Let's go. Now that we are better Hobi will be here to pick us up for work soon" Ara whispers softly, walking back to her room to get dressed, feeling like her heart is hurting.

Perhaps she felt more than she thought that night Yoongi touched her for the first time. Afterall, nobody has ever touched her in a way before, so it meant alot to her that her first time with anyone was with Yoongi.

Maybe she felt more than he did.. That's what hurt most.