New Experiences

~a/n: this chapter will be slightly longer than the other's and 18+ warning~

Yoongi takes things into his own hands then and gently cups Ara's face in his large hands. Her body practically vibrates with need the closer Yoongi gets. Unlike Jimin's piney natural earthy scent, Yoongi's is a masculine earthy sandalwood scent yet his cologne adds a touch of something that draws anyone in.

"Poor thing, you just need some relief, don't you?" Yoongi mumbles against her lips, making her whimper at being teased.

Yoongi chuckles deep and low in his throat and presses his lips against hers. Ara practically melts at the power that Yoongi has as an alpha. Not that anything is wrong with Jimin, Jimin can be dominating in a softer way. Yoongi..

When Yoongi goes Alpha, all Ara can do is listen and be completely pliant in his arms.

Ara kisses Yoongi back, needing more of a taste once she tastes the taste of Yoongi. Her skin flushes, her body hot; Yoongi can feel it.

Yoongi lets himself get swept away in the kiss a little bit, gripping her hips tightly in his hands and laying them down so her back hits the bed.

Ara's orange eyes burn into Yoongi's as they kiss, the kiss neither rushed or hurried despite Ara wiggling with need underneath him.

"Easy babygirl, i'll handle it. I'll make it go away" he whispers against her lips before placing tiny ghost kisses across her jaw and down her neck.

Ara tilts her head back in submission, needing everything Yoongi has to offer. She has never felt so needy as she has today, but her heat hitting early now makes perfect sense. She feels tightly wound, like one move and she will snap and Yoongi is the scissors that will cut the string.

Yoongi drags his nose very slowly up her neck, scenting her with his fingertips as he does so and Ara comes undone under him. She releases a wave of slick so pungent tha Yoongi has to take a deep breath to savor the delicious smell.

He is so close to letting his instincts take over but he struggles through it. It wouldn't be fair to either of them or their pack to do that.

"I need.. i need to feel you.. please.." Ara moans when Yoongi scents her again, this time dragging his tongue up her pulse point and over her scent gland.

"We both know what will happen if i am naked and feel you leaking your slick underneath me" Yoongi growls in her ear, rutting against her so she can feel how hard he is in his jeans.

Ara whines, the sound so needy and borderline feral Yoongi curses.

"I'm gonna make it go away" he murmurs against her skin, kissing down and across her breasts. He lingers for just a moment before continuing to kiss across her stomach.

~a/n: i mean, from here on out i'll be streaming the new album so you don't need to ask. Yeah~ life goes on~

Ara arches her back into Yoongi's mouth, making him brace his arm across her stomach to make her stay still.

"Do you want it?" He confirms her consent, just to be certain.

"Please Yoongi.. please" Ara whines, her bright orange eyes staring down at Yoongi.

Yoongi smirks and takes off his rings one by one before shedding his jacket and positioning himself between her legs, never taking his eyes off of hers.

"Tell me you want me to look" he knows he has her consent he just wants her to be completely sure she wants him this way.

"Yoongi..please, Yoongi..look at me..All of me" Ara spreads her legs, letting Yoongi's gaze drink in her curves until it settles on the area in question.

"You're so wet.." he whispers, running a finger through her slick and bringing it to his lips, cleaning off his finger with his tongue. "And you taste so sweet"

"Fuck.. please" Ara whimpers, making Yoongi chuckle.

"You don't have to beg, babygirl i'll make it go away" Yoongi gets down onto his stomach and hooks his arms around her thighs to hold her in place before he runs his tongue through her slick.

Yoongi moans at how good it tastes. He's never tasted slick this good before and it drives him wild. He dips his head in for another taste, making Ara moan at the new feeling.

As promised, Yoongi is making it stop one lick at a time.

Yoongi takes his sweet time, tasting her slick and running his tongue all over her folds before kissing her thigh in between to give her a break.

Ara grips her hair tightly in her fists, Yoongi is good with his tongue; almost too good. It's giving her feelings she never experienced before but feelings she doesn't want to stop.

Yoongi moves her thigh to glance at her entrance. He notices it looks untouched. He swears, glad he checked before doing anything reckless. Of course she is a virgin, this is her first heat.

"Ara.. you haven't.. you know, had sex before your heat at all?" Yoongi looks up at her and Ara slowly shakes her head.

"I.. wanted to wait until i had my heat and found my soulmate" Ara whimpers, feeling so wound up and on the verge of breaking yet Yoongi stopping is making her head spin.

"Shh.. i'll take care of you, it's okay" Yoongi dips his head down once more and licks up the fresh slick she's releasing before he really gets to work, using his tongue on her so that no part of her mound is untouched by his lips and tongue.

It's when Yoongi attaches his lips to her clit that Ara loses it. She starts you whine low in her throat, grinding her hips into Yoongi's face while her tail wiggles underneath them the closer she gets.

"I.. i don't know.. what's happening.. Yoongi.. Yoongi..i feel like i'm gonna go crazy" Ara moans, her tail tensing as she grips the sheets, nearly ripping them.

"It's okay Ara, you're going to cum. Let it happen, i promise it'll feel good" Yoongi lets up long enough to speak before he resumes his attack on her now dripping mound. He's positive her slick is running down his chin by now.

"Y-Yoon..gi" Ara whines low and long before she feels like the cord was cut and she's unwinding, a white hot pleasure coursing through her body. It makes her toes curl and her back arch.

For a second she feels like she can't breathe until she slams back into her body with a moan so loud and feral it surprises even her.

Yoongi grins and cleans up the slick dripping down his chin while he watches her pant.

"Feel better?" He grins, knowing the answer already.

"I need more.. but why?" Ara sits up on her elbows, looking absolutely beautiful and fucked out even though Yoongi barely touched her.

"Because you're in heat, Ara. Your body will be this way for days, sometimes even a week or more. It depends really" Yoongi smirks when she crawls up to his body again, her eyes wild and orange all over again.

"How does it go away?" She whispers.

"You really should learn to masterbate. For tonight, i can help you. Come here babygirl" he pulls her in his arms, back against his chest while he helps show her he isn't only good with his mouth.