Revenge is Best Served...Warm

~a/n: warning for violence and death~

Yoongi walks past everyone, a clear mission on his mind.

"Where is it?" He stops beside Hobi who bows his head and sighs.  He quickly rattles off directions to the room he knows the leopard is looking for and Yoongi takes off, shifting mid jump and running towards the training room.

He shifts outside the door and slowly opens it to not make noise.

Once he steps inside he can feel the anger and grief rattling through his bones and into his very core.  He rips the ties holding his eomma's pelt on the wall and carries it in his arms, out of the door and straight outside.

"Hyung what-" the husky stops when he sees the murderous look in his hyung's eyes.

"I have business to take care of. You guys go home" his voice comes out barely a growl with how deep it is.

"No. Whatever you are thinking i'm coming with you" the coyote crosses his arms, not giving the Leopard a chance to argue.

"Then you may want to ca those friends of yours because we are going to need them." He turns to the three newcomers. "You with us or them?"

"Neither. We're with us." Hobi says quietly. "We are gonna be on our own, whatever you do in there.. we don't care."

Yoongi nods and turns on his heel, handing the pelt to the bear before changing and rushing back inside the massive spanish style mansion, one smell, one person on his mind.

The coyote curses and strips again before changing himself, chasing after the leopard.

The panda sighs and looks to the 3 tired hybrids beside him.

"You eat yet?"

---

Yoongi doesn't care who he wakes, who knows or who warns his target. He sheds away every ounce of guilt or regret at making his stance on this war known.

He only sees revenge.

He finds the source of his scent fast asleep in his bed. He knows shifting this many times in one night will wear on him but he doesn't care, he doesn't.

He shifts to open the door then immediately shifts again, staggering at the dizzy spell that takes him.

He stalks into the room once his head is on clear and in one swift motion pounces on the bed so his full weight is on the bed, sitting on his opponent.

The human form of the cheetah wakes with a start, gasping when he sees the bright pale white eyes of the leopard staring directly into his.

"I wouldn't talk if i were you, Jung-Hee" a voice growls from the doorway. Jung-Hee tries to see the source but the leopard presses a large paw on his chest to silence him.

Jung-Hee takes orders from nobody.

"You saw it didn't you? I can see it in your eyes. You wish to kill me. Don't you want to know why i killed her? Why i hung her pelt on my wall like a prized trophy for all to see as they trained to kill more of you?"

Yoongi licks his fangs slow and dangerous, knowing he's quickly losing control but he only has one goal- to make things even.

"She was no innocent woman. She pretended to love me. To-to want me. Just to bring information to that.. that falsehood of an alpha. She used me."

"Like you were going to use Yoongi to get revenge? He was but a pup when that happened. He cannot surely be held accountable for actions done by his parents" the voice from the doorway growls, feeling his soulmates agitation.

"I wanted him to suffer just like i have all these years" Jung-Hee snarls, making the leopard growl low in his throat, making every hair on Namjoon's head stand up on end. 

"You forgot one important thing" Namjoon steps out of the shadows, making Jung-Hee stare at him, his eyes widening.

"I know you.. you're that coyote pup who was raised by-"

"Yoongi hasn't spoken or seen Sung-Ho in over a month" Namjoon quickly interrupts before he can give his secret away. "Yoongi wants nothing to do with his Appa so using him as bait would not have worked"

Jung-Hee's eyes widen, before he smirks.

"Afraid your secret will come out so you lie?" He tsks before turning to the leopard. "I'll put both of your skins right in my living room so i can see them everyday and remind my pups about cowardace.

Yoongi loses it then and lunges at Jung-Hee, ripping his teeth through the flesh of his neck until he feels bone, then he shakes his head; snapping his neck.

Namjoon pulls out his phone and dials the number on speed dial.

"Yeah, it's time. I know i know, thank you" he hangs up just in time to see Yoongi shift and stare at him with white eyes.

"You gonna tell me why the fuck you've been lying to me?"  His voice growls out, but it sounds more leopard than human. Great.

Namjoon holds up his hands after tucking his phone away, getting into a submissive position.

"I was sworn to secrecy when i left on my own.. i.. who i was raised by aren't exactly.. known. I- please Yoongi you have to believe me, i did it to protect you all"

"Tell me"  he snarls out, his eyes as wild as his hair.

Namjoon lifts his head and stares at Yoongi as he comes closer, reaching for the leopard's wrist so he can scent him, bringing him back into his own head.

"I was raised by vampires. I left because i wanted to be on my own and they let me as long as i swore to keep them a secret. I only call them when i need a body gone, i swear that's it"

Yoongi stares at him, really stares at him.

"Are you really telling me something as cliché as vampire's exist?"

"They do. Just not as novels believe them to be. Don't worry, i only call them for emergencies. They won't bother my life anymore than that"

Yoongi shakes his head, stealing some of Jung-Hee's clothes and sliding them on.

"As long as they stay far from me, i'm fine. They don't sound pleasant and i have enough issues"

"You sure you aren't one, hyung? With how much you hate.. everything to do with outside?"

Namjoon laughs when the leopard shoots him a look. He feels good about finally getting his past off his chest, now maybe things can finally look up for their tiny pack.