Fight

"I don't.. really feel that way towards her" Namjoon says quietly.

"Me neither" Tae replies.

Ara isn't sure why but their words stings a bit. She hides it behind a smile.

"That's okay, it was just an idea. Ignore it" she smiles, despite the words stinging. She knows not everyone will like her, but she thought they at least liked her back.

"I need to do something, can we finish this talk later?" Ara gets up, trying not to hide her sadness and smiles at everyone, only Hobi can tell she's upset. Her smile is different when she's faking it.

Ara quietly walks to her room, closing the door and taking a deep breath.

Things are just overwhelming and she isn't sure why, maybe it's because she now feels Jin and Jimin's emotion's.

She realizes now she never gave everyone a chance to speak their mind but rejection hurts. She couldn't bare hearing Yoongi or any of the others also say they don't like her, not when she's growing to care so much for them.

There's a soft knock on her door.

"Ara?" Yoongi's voice calls out from the other side of the door.

"What?" She says quietly, knowing he will hear her.

"Can we talk?" He says again, not moving to enter.

"I don't think i can handle hearing how much you don't want me again Yoongi" Ara gets up and locks her door, crawling on her bed and hugging the pillow.

She hears a sigh but footsteps walking away.

She just needs time to get over her hurt pride.

--

"She won't talk to me" Yoongi says once he comes back into the living room. He sits back in his chair, cross legged while the rest talk it out amongst themselves.

Yoongi looks over at the two who started this mess.

"Did you have to say it so harshly?"

Hobi looks at Yoongi then, his eyebrow raised.

"Did you?"

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi raises both eyebrows in confusion.

"Ara told me what you said to her the other day at work yesterday. Not cool hyung" Hobi crosses his arms over his chest.

"What did i say to her?" Yoongi looks genuinely confused.

"About how "if i wanted you, i'd have you" as if you didn't want her and could take her whenever you wanted"

"Wow and you talk about us saying it harshly. All we did was say we didn't feel that way" Namjoon says, looking at Yoongi with a look of disgust.

"Watch how you're looking at me" Yoongi snaps, fed up with today, and it just started.

"Or what?" Tae speaks up, defending Namjoon, his eyes piercing a deep yellow/brown through Yoongi. 

"Watch it, lion boy" Yoongi growls, showing his teeth.

"Leave Tae alone, cat" Jimin says, getting up to his feet.

Jin can feel tension rising but he feels helpless to stop it, having only recently settled his rut.

"Stay out of this, dog" Yoongi snaps, making Jungkook stick his nose into it.

"What's wrong with dogs?"

"Guys.. guys settle down" Hobi says quietly, looking between everyone nervously.

"Oh shut it, Hobi. You're always too happy. Get mad for once" Jin snaps, his lingering rut getting fueled by all the testosterone in the air.

"Don't talk to my soulmate like that!" Namjoon says to Jin, showing his teeth as well.

Before anyone knows what's happening, Jungkook, Tae and Jimin are now arguing with Yoongi while Jin is arguing with Hobi and Namjoon.

Nobody sees it but Jimin shifts into his dog form, making Jungkook follow suit.

Yoongi changes to defend himself just as Jimin pounces on him for calling him short. Yoongi reacts by moving swiftly, reaching out a paw and swiping at Jimin's stomach.

Tae gets pissed then, shifting in his clothes and stepping between Jimin and Yoongi. This makes the other members stop their fighting and tense up at the situation.

This was a long tense time coming, having so many alpha's in one house for so long.

Jin knows he needs to push through his instincts right now as the stringest hybrid.

Before Jin can shift, he senses Ara come closer, as does Jimin. Jimin leaps over Yoongi to stand between Ara and Yoongi, his teeth bared.

"What are you guys doing?" Ara questions, arms folded over her chest. She's only mad because she can feel her bond mates' anger.

"Fighting, what does it look like?" Jin says casually,  watching carefully so nobody gets hurt.

"A bunch of idiots fighting over hurt words, that's what. If anyone should be hurt it should be me." Ara speaks up, the tears dried in her eyes by now.

"Ara-" Hobi starts but she interrupts him.

"No, Hoba. I need to say this because you all are acting stupid" Ara meets Yoongi's pale white eyes, not backing down. "You hurt me the worst, Yoongi, yet you have the nerve to make Namjoon or Tae feel bad for not feeling anything to me"

Yoongi's tail flickers, showing his aggitation.

"You wanna show aggression? Fine. You asked for this"

Ara slides her shorts down her legs and shows the bite marks on her thigh.

Everyone stops and stares at her in just her panties and tshirt before settling on the bite mark.

"It hasn't gone away? You were with him before me" Jin questions, puzzled.

"It hasn't. Which means it's halfway bonded. I can feel you Yoongi. I know you are lying. But you didn't let me bite you so you don't know how i feel and that scares you. You hurt me Yoongi, because you have already
started falling for me but you refuse to admit it. So now i'm stuck with this half bond and feeling you but you can't feel me"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Hobi asks, staring at the bite mark. It looks bruised in it's unfinished state.

"Because i didn't want to push Yoongi to do something he wasn't ready for. I won't make him return my feelings"

That makes Yoongi look up at her, meeting her eyes. Something unreadable flashes in his eyes that almost looks like regret.

"I am sick and tired of everyone miscommunicating around here. If you don't want me, then fine that choice is yours but i won't be the cause of such disaster amongst friends who love each other"

Ara slides up her pants and disappears outside to sit in front of BK's grave, slamming the door behind her.