Surprisingly Good Days

Ara officially starts working at the night club that weekend. Lucky for her, Hobi and Jimin are also scheduled for her first shift as well. How lucky.

"What should i wear?" Ara asks Jimin about an hour before her first shift. Jimin hops off her bed and walks over to her closet to rummage around.

He pulls out a leather jacket and raises his eyebrow.

"Tha- That's BK's.." Ara whispers softly. "Hobi had it as he borrowed it.. so he gave it to me"

Jimin smiles over at her and puts it back so it doesn't get ruined then pulls out a pair of light blue denim jeans and a pretty white off the shoulder top. Truthfully it's a bit bigger on her so that's why it's off the shoulders.

"You wanna look great, but not show too much skin. That'll just draw unwanted problems from last callers" Jimin smiles and Ara looks over at her clothes, regarding them carefully.

"Can we modify it?" She whispers softly and Jimin's eyes get wide.

"Of course! This is my specialty, making boring clothes look amazing" Jimin takes the top and quickly runs to his room to grab his sewing kit before sitting on her bed.

After about 30 minutes, Jimin takes the baggy shirt and makes precise cuts into the arms and back of the t-shirt; giving it that grungy yet totally cute look.

"Wow Jimin! I didn't know you had this much talent!" Ara holds the top in front her and beams at it, twirling in front of her mirror. "You should make this into a career, you'd be instantly rich"

"You think?" He winks at her before shooing her off the shared bathroom. "Go change so i can get your makeup done"

Ara quickly changes into the clothes and looks at herself in the mirror. She's never had a bad body image, she's also never one to say she's sexy, but damn these clothes make her feel sexy. Something about the way Jimin personalized everything and even distressed the jeans a bit, really flatter what curves she has.

She walks back into her room and Jimin claps.

"You look great! Now come i'll help you with your makeup"

Ara sits in a chair Jimin dragged to her room and he gets to work doing her makeup to be a bit more smokey than natural but Ara finds it brings out the black and red mixture in her hair nicely.

She wasn't sure how to feel about her fur change but she's growing used to it.

Jimin grabs a brush and starts to brush out her hair while he softly hums. Ara can't help but close her eyes and listen to Jimin humming a random tune he must hear alot at work.

"You have a beautiful voice, Jimin" Ara whispers, opening her eyes to find Jimin staring at her in the mirror while he finishes brushing her hair.

"Thank you, Ara. You do too" he leans over her so she has to turn to look at him. "And you are beautiful just the way you are"

Ara and Jimin stare at each other for a few moments, losing the surroundings in their own little world.

Ara notices how beautiful the human shade is in his eyes. Right now that are such a pretty deep chocolate color.

"You have pretty eyes too" Ara whispers softly, noticing Jimin slowly closing the gap between them.

The moment is interrupted by Hobi opening the door, making Jimin shoot as far away from her as he can.

"We're gonna be late, let's go" Hobi smiles and walks away, leaving Ara to shoot to her feet and rush after him, her heart thrumming in her ears.

"Excited for your first day?" Hobi smiles at her while they wait for Jimin in the car.

"Yes! You and Jimin have the best stories when you come home, i'm excited to finally have something to do with my days" Ara smiles big over at Hobi but blushes when Jimin opens the door and sits in the back behind her.

--

The club looks straight out of an 80's movie. The bright neon lights illuminating the city even from their parking spot down the road.

"Wow this already looks incredible" Ara whispers in awe. Her first time helping them was during the day so she never got to see the flashy lights in full swing.

The beat of the music hits really hard, so hard Ara can hear it in her ears and feel the bass with every beat if her heart. Everyone is swaying and dancing as soon as they get inside and there's so many people packed in various outfits and dance moves.

Ara has never seen anything like it but she feels so alive.

"I'm in vip tonight so Jimin will teach you how to work the bar" Hobi waves at them before going to his designated spot.

Ara catches on rather quickly, thanks to Jimin being such a good teacher.

Halfway through their shift the boss comes out to let Ara know she can have a break so she decides to dance. She isn't much of a dancer but the music is really catchy and she feels pent up with alot of energy.

So when they play Crayon by G-Dragon, Ara feels like she needs to dance.

She isn't aware of it, but Jimin's eyes are on her as she sways in the crowd of bodies, shaking her fluffy black and red tail.

Jimin swallows thickly, nearly dropping the glass he has in his hand. He's always known Ara was beautiful but seeing her smile and dance like she doesn't have a care in the world really does something to him. His heart twists in his chest as he watches her smile.

By the time her break is over, Jimin is a little shaken up. His thoughts once clear are now confused. Since when did he start paying attention to Ara in that way?

Work can't finish soon enough.