Being Honest

A week or so later there's a knock on Ara's door. She gets up from her spot on the bed and opens the door carefully to see a very guilty pair of eyes, 2 of them in fact.

"Can we talk?" Tae and Yoongi look down at their feet and Ara opens her door to let them in.

She goes over to her bed and sits down but the two stay by the door.

"What's up?"

"Well.. i wanted to say i'm sorry for what i did the other day. I- i didn't know it was time for my rut.. i hope no hard feelings" Tae frowns and Ara can't help but giggle.

"Tae, Yoongi, you don't need to apologize. The only part i found scary was you fighting. I- i actually didn't mind.. i knew you wouldn't hurt me" Ara whispers  her cheeks on fire at the memory.

"You.. liked it?" Yoongi looks at her, blinking in surprise.

Ara nods slowly.

"So there's no need to apologize, you guys are forgiven" Ara mumbles, getting up to shove them out of the door because she's now embarrassed for admitting it out loud.

"Your sure you aren't mad?" Tae asks again before she closes the door.

"No" she whispers on the other side of the door, leaning her head on it.

Ever since that day with Tae and then Hobi kissing her later on, Ara has felt very strange. She's seen the boys as something other than packmates.

From the way Jungkook's hair falls in his face when he works out in the backyard, to the way Jin's shoulders ripple under his shirt when he cooks, even the casual way Yoongi crosses his leg when he sits. Let's not forget the way Hobi seems to hug everyone a little extra, the way Tae will lay his head in her lap when she sits on the couch to watch a movie, Namjoon when he dimples and just always listens to everyone no matter how long they talk, and Jimin.. let's not get started on Jimin.

Usually red foxes don't get alot with arctic foxes but how can you not like Jimin? When Jimin smiles, his eyes seem to disappear into these adorable little crescents, and his dancing.. who knew Jimin liked to dance? Have you seen him dance? It's enough to make anyone feel weak in the knees.

Maybe Hobi was right, maybe she is starting to be smitten but not just Jimin, maybe she's seeing everyone in a new light.

She is almost embarrassed by how many thoughts she has of everyday things they do. She's never really had urges before, not of the sexual or romantic type.

In many ways, that kiss with Hobi woke something inside of her.

Ara waits until the sounds of the two hybrids walking away is gone until then does she sneak out of her room and outside so she can sit in front of her platonic soulmate's grave.

"I miss you" she traces her fingers over the makeshift tombstone they made for him and sighs. "This would be easier to figure out if you were here, BK"

Ara lifts her head when the chilly breeze blows through her hair, savoring the feel of it on her skin.

"You would like them, you know. They are all so unique yet loving in the sweetest ways possible.." Ara sighs once more and looks down at the frozen ground under her where BK lays. "Is it wrong of me to find all of them so.. attractive?"

"No, it isn't" a deep voice says behind her. She turns and Yoongi stands there, as if enjoying the light snow on the ground. He walks over to her and sits down, bowing at the grave before turning to her.

"We're hybrids, Ara. Many animals don't do monogamy. Some do, yes but nobody is saying they want to mate with anyone. There's no harm in finding them attractive or even having urges."

"That includes you, Yoongi" Ara whispers quietly. "I see the way you look at me, as if protecting me even if you aren't near me. You come sit next to me when you want attention yet you won't ask for it. You secretly love when the pack praises you, even if you say you don't; i can see the way your eyes betray you by lighting up. You are attractive Yoongi"

Yoongi's pale face flushes at that. He shifts uncomfortably as if he isn't used to being complimented in such a manner.

"T-thank you. I don't see why you would find me attractive, but it means alot coming from you" he mumbles, his deep voice practically purring at the praise. 

"Are you kidding me? Have you ever looked in a mirror?" Ara laughs quietly. "I'm not dead Yoongi, anyone with a pulse would find you gorgeous"

Yoongi's face flushes at that and he plays with the frozen grass in front of him.

"You.. you aren't so bad yourself" he mumbles, making Ara laugh.

"Thank you for coming to talk to me, Yoongi."

"I could sense something was weighing on you when you pushed us out liine that" Yoongi smiles at you and you feel your pulse speed up when you see peeks at his gums.

"I don't know why this is happening suddenly" Ara says quietly.

"You're growing up. Not that you were immature before, no, but you weren't seeing us as men exactly. Now that you have, it's okay to act on those instincts."

"Even with you?" Ara looks over at Yoongi quietly, smiling when he flushes again.

"M-maybe someday, yes"

Yoongi quickly rises and almost runs back into the house  leaving Ara to laugh after his retreating back.

She could get used to making Yoongi flustered. He's usually so calm and collected all the time.

Ara rises to her feet and walks back into the house, her heart feeling a little less burdened after her talk.