Doing Things Yourself

Yoongi wakes up in an unknown place, an unknown time later and winces when he moves his head.
Things come flooding back to him.

Hoseok and him were patrolling the grounds when a noise alerted them. When they went over to investigate, something hit Yoongi on the head hard enough to knock him out.

“H-Hoba" Yoongi croaks out. He looks around and spots the cheetah laying beside him.

He crawls over and shakes the cheetah who groans and sits up himself.

Yoongi sighs in relief.

“you're okay"  

Hoseok look around and blinks.
“how did we get here?”

“I don't know, they knocked me out.” Yoongi rises to his feet, wincing at the pain in his head.

“you're awake" a voice says, making Yoongi put Hoseok behind him with a low growl. “down kitty"

The laugh comes out feminine.. so Yoongi feels it is definitely female.

A woman comes out of the shadows, dressed in an elegant dress and even fancier heels. Her black hair falling down one side of her shoulder.

“you're safe. My partner is getting the other 2 now"

Hoseok peeks over Yoongi's shoulder at the woman.

“w-who are you?”

“name is Jisoo. You're safe.” The woman smiles but pauses. “well, safer than you were"

“where is Namjoon and Jungkook?” Yoongi demands, his tail whipping against Hoseok hard in his anger.

“I’m here hyung, relax" Namjoon's voice calls out, then he sees his platonic soulmate walking with Jungkook through the doors.

“what the hell happened?” Yoongi growls, feeling in edge now that he knows he is in a vampire lair.

“set up. Luckily backup arrived before too many were taken" Namjoon says softly, looking sorrowfully at Jisoo.

“Sehyoon went on his own, he knew the dangers” Jisoo waves off Namjoon's comment.

“still, eomma.. i'm sorry. It was in favor to me"

Hoseok makes a choking noise.

“eomma?” Jungkook beats him to it. Namjoon nods and turns to his friends.

“everyone, this is the woman who took me in as a pup. Meet my eomma Jisoo"

-

Ara wakes up and for the first time in.. she isn't sure how long, she feels… like herself.

She wiggles her toes and notices they wiggle as she wishes. She sits up and stretches her arms.
“am I healed?” she murmurs to herself, surprising herself at her ability to speak. Usually when she tries, it comes out a yip.

Memories flood into her brain then, making her swoon on the bed in a wave of dizzyness.

“that's right.. J-Jimin.. Jimin!” she cries out, climbing to her feet a bit unsteadily as she's used to 4 paws.

She flings her door open and stumbles to her knees, not used to walking on two legs.

“What the hell?” she hears a deep voice rumble, walking out from the direction of the living room.

She sees a familiar tall figure freeze at the end of the hallway.

“Ara?” the head tilts and Ara feels herself tear up. It feels so good to see her pack mates again.