Helping Hands

~warning 18+ and long chapter~

"N-Noona, this isn't a good idea" Jungkook's eyes grow wide as Ara comes into the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Kookie.. i know you're afraid to hurt me but i trust you. You won't. I just want to help you calm down a bit" Ara slowly walks to the bed but Jungkook moves to the other side of the bed, his tail making his testosterone ridden scent fill the air.

Ara can't help but take a deep breath, breathing in the scent. Her eyes start to glow a bright orange color.

"N-Noona.. you should go...." he trails off, getting a whiff of her scent as it becomes stronger in reaction to his. His eyes change to an icy white and deep black color as his resolve quickly falls apart.

"Jungkook..." Ara breathes, crawling on all fours on the bed towards him. She can see he's already hard and it sits painfully in his jeans. "Let me help.. please
.."

Even in her turned on state, she remembers Yoongi adamant on her consent before he touched her so she does the same, not wanting to do anything he didn't want.

"Y-you want to.. help? How?" He stutters, struggling to stay right where he is and not meet her on the bed. Ara licks her lips, slightly nervous as she's never done this with anyone, let alone a hybrid.

"Can i touch you?" Ara stops and kneels on the bed just in front of Jungkook.

"You want this?" His voice gets a little deeper as her scent gets stronger the closer she gets. Jungkook can feel his stomach clench, her smell is positively wonderful. "It isn't just because of your heat?"

"Not entirely. I've been starting to see some of you in a new light.. there's.. there's new feelings i'm feeling and i'm not sure where they're gonna lead me but.. i want this.. can i make you feel better?"

Jungkook slowly nods his head, feeling his cock strain against his jeans. He didn't wear boxers today, mainly because he's been taking care of it himself alot to stop it from driving himself crazy.

"You can touch me, Noona.. i.. i trust you.." his voice comes out deep and hoarse and it makes Ara's tail twitch in anticipation.

"Can you.. can you take it out for me baby?" Ara nearly purrs in her excitement, losing herself in the intense need for everything Jungkook.

Jungkook fumbles a bit with his belt before he gets it undone and slides it off, letting it clink to the floor as he watches Ara's eyes positively glow.

He slowly grips the zipper, hissing when he feels his own hand brush against his hardness. He unzips the zipper then slowly shimmy's the jeans down his thick luscious thighs.

"I love how much you are filling out lately Jungkook.. you look.. positively scrumptious" Ara licks her lips as his hard cock springs free and my god.. he is impressive literally everywhere. "Stay still for me"

Ara scoots to the edge of the bed, unable to hold it any longer. She reaches her hand out to gently brush them across the velvety length of his erection, drawing a delighted almost feral growl from Jungkook.

"Noona.. nobody has ever touched me like this" he whispers, his thighs flexing as she touches his member with her curious fingers. Ara swallows thickly, feeling her slick running down her legs.

"Is it okay?" Ara's own voice comes out huskily as she leans her lips in to kiss the leaking tip.

"Fuck! Yes.. yes it's more than okay.. it feels.. it feels.." he trails off on a moan when she finally runs the tip of her tongue in a single stripe down his length.