Pizza Boy

"Take your antibiotics everyday. Twice a day. Make sure your dressing stays clean amd no over exertion"

Jin nods, having the exact speech memorized since he says it every single day.

"Thank you doctor" Namjoon signs the papers and helps Jin into a fresh shirt then helps him to his waiting car, Yoongi obviously offering to drive again.

"Hyung, are we staying with you or are you staying with us?" Namjoon asks, peering over the seat.

"Hyung? Why do you assume i'm old?" Jin looks over his shoulder, his eyes wide. "Yah~ what if you are older than me??"

"How old are you?" Yoongi asks him, not taking his eyes off the road.

"27" Jin glares at the leopard.

"26" Yoongi answers, gummy smiling at him.

"25" Namjoon dimples, knowing he won.

"I don't mind being old!" Jin yells, which makes the other too laugh silently.

"Don't bust a stitch old man" Yoongi giggles, pulling over to Jin's apartment.

"I'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that. Also, i have another room if you two are set on helping me recover"

They help Jin up into his apartment where they then get him situated in bed before Yoongi looks at his phone.

"Aish i'm late for work"

Jin looks over at him.

"Take my car just be safe" Yoongi nods and quickly leaves, leaving Namjoon alone with Jin.

"You hungry? I can make you food" Jin nods so Namjoon swallows thickly. People usually tell him no. Well, they usually shout no.

He looks around the kitchen, then at the bedroom. Cooking can't be too hard, right?

__

A few hours later, Jin silently reminds himself to never let Namjoon cook again.

It took 3 whole cans of air freshener, opening all of the windows and even a prayer before the smoke smell finally clears out enough to let them breathe.

"You can't cook.. can you?" Jin looks over at Namjoon who dimples a smile, looking just as guilty as he does sorry.

"No.. i barely make instant ramen" he rubs the back of his neck as his phone rings.

He puts it on speaker.

"Hey Soulmate"

"Platonic" Yoongi answers as usual. "How is Jin hyung?"

"Why didn't you tell me he couldn't cook??" Jin yells out, making Yoongi's laugh ring out over the phone.

"You didn't really let him near a kitchen did you?"

"He did.." Namjoon mumbles. "He was hungry!"

"He made eggs for me one morning. I never knew eggs could be both black and raw at the same time"

Jin's laughter rings out through the apartment which makes Namjoon smile, even if his hyung has to hold his stomach.

"Order from our usual place, Namjoon. Ask for the lion"

Namjoon hangs up but shrugs at his shoulders at the question in Jin's eyes. He dials the number and does as Yoongi instructs.

__

About an hour later there is a knock on the door and Yoongi bursts through the door, panting heavily.

"You're home early" Namjoon raises his eyebrow.

"Did he come yet?" He pants, making the other two raise an eyebrow again.

Before anyone answers there's another knock on the door. Yoongi nearly slides across the tile to get to the door first, opening it up and sure enough there stands the lion.

He opens his eyes wide when he sees the snow leopard standing there.

"Did you move?" The lion looks around nervously, thinking he got the wrong place.

"No, this is a friends place." Yoongi watches the lion carefully, his tail swinging wildly.

Namjoon watches carefully, clearing his throat when he sees Yoongi's fingers twitch.

"Thanks man, here's a tip for well, always hurrying when we ask for you" Namjoon dimples and the lion smiles. The smile is big and boxy, his shaggy blonde mullet falling into his eyes.

"At this rate you guys are helping fund college so i don't mind" he snickers, going to leave but Yoongi calls out.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Taehyung" he smiles before waving, disappearing into the elevator.

As soon as the door closes, Namjoon crosses his arms.

"Do you really ask for the lion just to have some sort of contest with him?"

Yoongi's tail swishes wildly still his ears alert as if waiting for sound.

"I can't help it okay, lions are well.. they're really powerful but i am a leopard afterall." He mumbles making Namjoon laugh.

"Your snow leopard can't help but want to posture in front of him" Namjoon grabs the pizza and heads to where Jin is waiting but Yoongi doesn't move.

"It feels like more than that" he whispers.

"More?" Namjoon turns in the doorway and stares at his platonic soulmate who looks thoughtfully at the door.

"Please tell me it wasn't just me who wanted to invite him in? Like you wanted to protect him?"

Namjoon laughs at that again, this time louder.

"I do, but that's because you always look at him like you are about to eat him or tear his tail off"

Yoongi sighs and walks back into the living room where Jin is sitting on the couch.

"So Yoongi has a crush on a lion?" Jin asks, eyebrow raised.

"No! It isn't a crush. I just.. i feel like he's meant to be with us. Don't you?" He stares at his platonic soulmate hoping he gets it.

"So ask him to hangout?" Jin takes a big bite of pizza, staring at the other two who are looking at each other as if talking telepathically.

Maybe.. maybe they should, if the way Yoongi feels is right.