What Is Happening To Jimin?

The next couple of hours goes by fast and slow at the same time.
Ara sits on the couch with Yoongi and Jungkook draping over her while Namjoon lays against her legs.

They each take their time scenting her, marking her in almost every way possible.
Namjoon's confession is a surprise but she is just so happy to be home she lets it go, wanting to take things slower.

Hoseok and Jimin have apparently been taking her shifts so they work later and Jin.. well, Jin is always working that seems to never have changed. As for Tae..

Ara isn't sure where she stands with Tae. Things were friendly but that's it before she.. left.
Now? She isn't sure.

The sound of the door clicking open makes everyone's ears perk up.

"hey hyungs and Jungkookie, i'm back! Uni was exhausting to....day" he trails off, stopping mid stride. He stares at Ara blinking rapidly as if seeing a ghost.

"A-Ara? How? What? You- why?" Tae stumbles over his words, not sure what or how to say anything.

"Tae Tae!" Ara rises to her feet, despite the protests from Yoongi and Jungkook and steps over Namjoon to wraps Tae in a big hug, openly scenting his wrist. "I have missed that big grin of yours.. I hope you'll let me see it"

Tae hugs her back, looking between the other members .
He pulls back and looks down at her, his heart thrumming in his chest but he pushes it away. Now isn't the time for things to be said.

He grins at her, giving her ehat she asked for.

"there it is. I hope you kept everyone in line while I was gone" she jokes, making the lion swish his tail in pride.

The lion suddenly tenses up, pulling out of Ara's arms. Yoongi senses this and gets up, rushing to the lion's side.

"Tae.. Tae no.. it's real this time.. it's real" Ara watches as Tae bites his lip but it does nothing to hide the tears from spilling down his cheeks.

"no.. I thought that last time.. it can't be.. I can't.. it hurts hyung" Tae starts to sob into Yoongi's shoulder, while Ara stays frozen in place, unsure what is happening.

"Tae had dreams about you waking up. It was... difficult for awhile.." Namjoon says softly beside her.

Ara turns her head to look at Namjoon.

"dreams?"

"he had them almost daily.. ever since that first one.. he shut down on us and would barely sleep in fear of having anymore. He would wake up and you weren't really awake.. breaking him all over again"

Ara understands now. She understands perfectly. She comes up to Tae and slides her arms around him as soon as Yoongi moves aside.

She cups his face in her hands and brushes away the tears with her thumbs.

"i'm real, Tae. I'm really home."

"no.. you said that in the dream.. no.. no"

Ara's heart aches, she knows that she wants all of them, but Tae doesn't share her feelings and she respects that, but it hurts to see him hurting.

"touch me, Tae. Scent me. I'm here, i'm real" She grabs one of his hands and places it on her own cheek, letting him touch her face.

He blinks at her before slowly moving his hand, touching her face and neck before scenting her wrist, sobbing when her scent changes to smell like him.

"it's real.. you're here.." he whispers softly, pressing his forehead against hers.

"i'm here.. i'm here.." she smiles through her own tears.

"how? How are you here? How are you okay?"

"I have a lot tell you guys.. but where are the rest? Can you call them home?" Ara whispers.

Tae nods and pulls his phone out shooting Jimin an sos text.

It isn't long after and there's a reply.

"he said Hobi hyung can't go if he does, he would have to cover his shift but if it's an emergency he can come himself" Tae looks at Ara who nods.

"please.. I need my Jiminie.."

-

Jimin hurries home as fast as a cab will take him. He ushers rhe cab to go faster, sending the pain and dread of his platonic soulmate and he is worried sick.

They never call an sos so this must be important.

When the cab does finally pull up in front of the house Jimin practically throws money at rhe cabbie and runs inside.

"i'm here! Is everyone okay? What's wrong?" Jimin calls out as he kicks off his boots and runs into the living room.

"what is it? You called me out of work" Jimin catches his breath, huffing at how out of shape he has gotten.

"Jiminie.. I need you to sit doen" Tae says softly.

"not until someone tells me why you all look like your dog just died- oh no.. no no.. please don't tell me.. Ara.. is she-"

"i'm fine, Jiminie" A voice Jimin thought he would never hear again whispers behind him. He doesn't turn, he's afraid to.

"this isn't funny. Is this a joke? That's really sick" Jimin tears up, looking at their sad faces.

"turn around Jimin" Yoongi says softly.

Jimin crosses his arms across his chest.

"what good would that..." he trails off as soon as he turns around and sees the beautiful brown eyes that haunt his dreams. "Ara..."

"Jiminie.." Ara smiles through fresh tears.

Jimin can't move. He physically can't. He can't comprehend how he is seeing Ara standing here.

"Jimin..?" she whispers, reaching for him slowly. She scents his wrist and as soon as she does, he smells her everywhere.. on him, in him. The bond they once had sizzling into his senses but fading as quickly as it came.

Mine. His hybrids whispers to him, surging forward before he can think and before he knows it he is charging forward, pushing her against the wall.

Ara looks up at him and smiles, scenting his neck openly, not caring who sees this.

"hi" she breathes up at him but he doesn't answer. Before her eyes, Jimin's eyes flicker from his usual dark almost black eyes to pure white then back.

"Mine" he says fiercely, leaning in to scent her neck over and over until she smells of nothing but him. Only him.