Husky

In the end, Yoongi doesn't call the pizza boy again.

It's 2 days later and Jin is able to move around so Yoongi calls into work and takes them out for actual food. It's late but a diner they frequent that isn't Yoongi's work is open still.

Namjoon climbs into the back, sitting in the middle of the seat so he can lean over it.

"So i was thinking-"

Before either can answer, Yoongi slams on the breaks, making Jin curse.

"What the fuck Yoongi??" Namjoon holds his head as he's in the backseat before looking to where Yoongi is staring.

A beautiful husky with icey white eyes stands in front of the car, staring straight into the car.

"What the fuck is that dog doing in the middle of the road?" Namjoon growls.

Yoongi shushes him and stares at Jin, who is staring straight into the eyes of the husky.

"Hyung? Hyung!" Namjoon calls out as Jin gets out of the car and walks straight up to the husky, kneeling before him and staring into those hypnotic eyes.

Seokjin murmurs quietly, reaching a hand out softly to touch the soft fur of the husky.

"Are you hungry? You look like you haven't eaten in weeks" Jin keeps his voice low.

The husky whines and nuzzles his muzzle against the hand of the panda.

"I have clothes in my trunk, we will get you changed and you can come to dinner with us, okay?"

At Jin's words, the husky looks into the car and snarls when he sees the yellow shining eyes of Namjoon.

Yoongi follows the gaze and slaps Namjoon to snap him out of it.

"Stop that. You talk about me and the lion! The poor dog looks like a pup" Yoongi scoffs as Namjoon shakes his head to get a grip on his instincts.

Jin stands up and walks around to the trunk, where Yoongi pops it open and Jin rummages through for clothes he thinks will fit and walks to the nearby alley where he places the clothes on a somewhat clean trash can and turns his back so the husky can get dressed.

"O-okay.. i'm dressed.." The softest voice calls out and Jin turns around. The husky isn't a boy at all.

"How old are you?" Jin asks softly, looking into the big doe eyes of the husky.

"22.." he whispers softly, his voice so small and sweet.

Dog hybrids are usually left to their own devices, as dog breeds are always plenty and in no fear of extinction. It still surprises Jin to see one so sweet on his own.

"Why are you out here looking like you haven't eaten in a week or so?"

"No one wants to hire me.. so money is hard. What i do make goes to saving up so i can go to college"

"Come, let's get you some food"

Jin pulls the boy to the car, helping him by opening the back door.

"If you hurt one hair on his head i will have a new coyote rug" Jin threatens sweetly before going back to his seat.

"Hyung. What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi whispers.

"Remember how you felt about the lion?" Yoongi nods so the panda continues. "Something tells me to help this husky so i am"

"I'm Yoon-gi. This is Seok-Jin. That one there who looks like he wants to eat you is NamJun"

"I-i'm Jeon Jeong-guk but call me Jungkook or Kookie, or jk or Kook.." he trails off, smiling sheepishly when he realizes rambling.

"How are you not a bunny? Look at that smile" Jin looks at him in awe when he smiles.

"Who knows. I'm told it's over used" he grins, holding out his hand in peace to the coyote.

Namjoon looks at him with a funny look before he smiles and holds his hand and shakes it.

"Hey look, two dogs who can shake. Can you roll over too?" Yoongi quips, making the two in the back growl in protest.

"Yoongi" Jin shakes his head.

Yoongi puts the car in drive and drives to the cute little diner. Once the car is parked they all climb out and pile inside, into one booth.

"Get whatever you want sweetheart" Jin smiles and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" When Jin nods the boy has never looked so happy in the short time they've met him.

Everyone takes their orders, Jin a salad, Namjoon and Yoongi a burger, a bit on the rare side, meanwhile Jungkook...

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" Yoongi's eyes widen, seeing the amount of food before him vs the tiny boy.

"Leave it to a dog to never know when to stop eating" Namjoon mumbles beside Jin.

"At least i don't eat random pets" Jungkook snaps back, showing his teeth.

"Boys!" Jin raises his voice, rubbing his temples.

They both look away at their food and begin eating. Jungkook ordered a burger, medium rare, jjapguri and then two things of mint ice cream.

"Eat up" Jin motions for the boy to start eating. Jungkook smiles in thanks before digging in.

--

"I never knew a boy could eat so much in my life" Yoongi mumbles, watching him finish the last of his ice cream.

His eyes light up a pure white in his excitement and Jin finds it incredibly endearing. It's similar to Yoongi's but where as Yoongi's is a pale white, Jungkook's is a brighter, almost luminescent white.

"Do you have somewhere we can take you?" Namjoon attempts a conversation to keep the peace. The boys eyes go sad and he ducks his head, his ears flattening to his curly black hair.

"No" he whispers.

Jin thinks for a moment.

Do i really have the dedication to take on a roommate?

One look from the boys puppy dog eyes makes Jin grow soft.

"I have an extra room, why don't you stay with me?"