Intense Days

Ara stays frozen, she knows they won't hurt her but this moment is really intense.

Jungkook nuzzles the skin just under her shorts on the back of her thighs with his nose, breathing in her scent. Taehyung however, has his face buried now in her stomach where he lifted her shirt to nuzzle her bare skin.

Honestly, Ara doesn't think they know exactly what they're going because it seems so.. instinctual.

She makes eye contact with Jin when she looks up and pleads with her eyes.

"A little help?" She laughs nervously. Jin comes over and stands in front of her, dropping his shirt over his nose so he can pry their hands off.

"Boys, she needs to work. Let go"   Jin pulls out his deep panda voice, which makes Tae immediately let go, with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry hyung.. she smells-"

"Incredible" Jungkook whispers, his voice coming out really small as he's still buried in her legs.

"Jungkookie, look at me" Jin commands softly, sensing something wrong with his platonic soulmate.

Jungkook very slowly lifts his head and looks at the panda with a whimper. Jin sighs when he sees his eyes. One black and one icy white.

"Kookie.. sweety.. you have awful timing to finally hit yours" Jin carefully lowers his body, yanking Tae down with him.

"Hyung? What-"

"Jungkookie was malnourished when we met him, which i suspected prevented his rut from coming through. Seems he's finally healthy enough to hit it.. i just wish the timing was more.. ideal"

Tae's eyes widen and he nods. His rut was a month ago and he remembers how intense it was.

"Kookie, sweety, can i please move? I need to go to the bathroom" Ara lies, hoping he will sympathize for her and move.

"You'll come right back?" Jungkook pouts up at her, instinctively moving his legs so he's almost hugging her legs with those too.

"Yes, Kookie." Ara lies again, she hates it but she has to go to work and she has a feeling her being here won't help Jungkook.

Eventually Jungkook moves his arms and Ara quickly steps away and goes right into her room to close the door and get changed for work.

She takes a deep breath, clearing her head.

"That was.. really intense" she mumbles to herself while doing her makeup and then her hair.

"Is she ready?" She hears outside her door. She gets up and opens the door to see Hobi freshly showered. She smiles at him but quickly frowns when he takes a big whiff. Not again.

"Ara your new perfume smells incredible!" Hobi laughs, grabbing her arm and leading her to the car. "Jiminie is still showering so we can wait for him in the car"

Ara climbs in the passenger seat, leaving Jimin to get in back again.

"Jin briefly filled me in. You ok?"

Ara sighs and finally relaxes after the crazy day so far.

"Yeah, i know they wouldn't hurt me but it was really intense. Poor Jungkookie, i never meant to trigger his rut"

"I'm sure it was long overdue from what Jin hyung has told me. He's probably thankful he's healthy enough to have one finally" Hobi smiles reassuringly and pats her leg.

Ara can't help but notice even Hobi lingers when he touches her.

It's not time for my heat so what's going on? She wonders to herself.