Mistakes Were Made

"Wake up guys, we're here"

Ara slowly blinks open her eyes and sees Hobi also blinking awake sleep. He must have fallen asleep too.

Ara yawns and stretches. She feels more complete now that the bond is finished. She can feel Yoongi waking up before he even opens his eyes.

"How do you feel?" She whispers, seeing his pale cheeks flushed.

"I feel.. strange. I can feel each of your emotions but yet i can tell it's separate from my own.. Jin hyung is worried"

Ara nods.

"I hope Jimin remembered to tell him gently" Hobi laughs, helping them up.

They exit the train and make their way on foot to the building they each remembered by heart. Except Ara, as she was asleep when they took her so she follows behind the boys closely.

"Hoba, this is a bad idea" Yoongi says suddenly outside the side door." Hobi looks over at him and raises an eyebrow. "I mean, you going in there blind. If we're split up, we won't know where you are or if you're okay"

Hobi looks at Ara and sighs. Yoongi makes a good point, he should have thought of that before hand.

"It's a good idea, Hoba.. are you okay?" Ara looks at him and he nods.

"I wanted to wait and have it special, that's all"

Ara smiles and grabs his hand, leading him to the alleyway nearby while Yoongi keeps lookout.

"It's already special because it's you Hoba.. you've been there for me since i came into your pack"

Hobi looks down at her, emotions overwhelming him. He wasn't prepared to do this now but he understands the danger they are walking into. He nods slowly and dips his head to her neck.

"Do you want me like the others?" He says softly against her skin.

"Hoba.. you were my first kiss.. i would think that's obvious by now" she chuckles before biting into his scent gland. Hobi follows suit and bites into the same place Yoongi did and just like that Hobi floods into the bond link, overwhelming everyone.

"I hope Jin hyung isn't working right now" Yoongi mumbles, grabbing the wall for support. 2 bonds in an hour is alot and Ara is physically exhausted.

"Can you make it?" Hobi whispers, feeling dizzy but he powers through it. He was bonded to his last pack and it was broken when he left. Well, more like when his alpha was killed.

"I'll be fine" Ara pulls away from Hobi and stumbles a bit before catching herself. "It's just alot of work with no sleep or food"

Yoongi looks at her in concern but she shoves it away, walking to the door and opening it.

The boys follow close behind her, but something seems off.

Yoongi sniffs the air and smells alot of smells but nothing off. The dread fills the bond and everyone has the same off feeling.

"He's here" she whispers just loud enough for them to hear.

"I can't smell him" Yoongi frowns and Hobi nods his head.

"We don't smell him Ara" Hobi nervously whispers as they tip toe past the many rooms underground. Ara follows her nose to the source of the smell and smells it strongest behind this door.

"Here, he's-" she's cut off by a loud whistling noise and before she reacts, a dart is lodged into her neck.

"Ara!" Yoongi quickly rushes forward but she holds up a hand.

"I'm okay" she pulls the dart out and tosses it on the floor. "Over there"

She points to a man standing in the shadows with a dart gun and before Hobi can move, Yoongi runs towards the man and all can be heard is a snap of a neck.

Ara feels a wave of dizzyness run over her and she has to grab the door for support.

"Ara?" Hobi whispers, feeling something off in the bond. "Your eyes.."

Hobi's voice comes out horrified as she looks up at him.

"What was in that dart?" She whispers, feeling her whole body twitching and agitated.

Yoongi surges forward and busts the door down to see the scraggly looking man with black shaggy hair and a black bushy beard cowering in the corner.

"What was in that dart?" Yoongi growls lowly, gripping the man's shirt.

The man starts to laugh maniacally.

"My dart worked! Finally it worked! I'd run, far far away" he giggles, looking past Yoongi to stare at Ara.

Yoongi follows his gaze and drops the man in an instant.

Ara's eyes are the creepiest thing Yoongi has ever seen in his life and he's seen alot.

"Yoongi?" Her voice calls out, sounding very much unlike her own.

Yoongi feels like her eyes will haunt him forever.

---

---

Jin feels something horribly wrong. So wrong he went home early. It wasn't because she bonded with not just Yoongi but Hoseok as well. This is different, eerie even.

He walks through the door in a haze only to find Jimin standing in the living room as well, just standing there.

"Hyung, Ara is in trouble i can feel it" he whispers, his voice portraying the fear he feels.

"I feel it too. Has anyone tried to call them?" Jin's voice coming out like a whimper. He feels Ara less and less by the second and it scares him.

"On it, hyung" Jungkook holds his phone out to signal he's on the phone.

"Let me talk to whomever it is" Jin holds out his hand and Jungkook hands his phone over.

"Hyung-" Hobi's voice is cut off by a loud snarl followed by a thud.

"What is going on?? Who is that?"

"Hyung.. that's Ara.. they shot her with a dart.. her eyes.. her eyes.." Hobi sounds terrified and Jin remembers what they shot him with months ago, only him being a bear it burns off quickly so it didn't last. Simply rushed his rut.

"Ara sounds like that? She sounds.." oh no.. no no.. Jin gasps, the tears spilling down his cheeks as he realizes those snarls. "She's feral"