Almost Complete

The next few months have been a trial period of getting used to the new bond.

It's now mid August and Ara is tired of waiting.

For the last 3 weeks she has snuck out every night to find that man's scent and she was unlucky until tonight.

She catches a whiff of the man's scent at the train station and she isn't sure why but she just knows where his scent is heading.

She returns home before anyone else wakes up, sneaks in through her window and shifts, immediately changing and grabbing a backpack.

"I see you were successful tonight" the voice nearly makes her jump out if her own skin. She turns and scowls at the figure in the dark.

"Hobi, you scared the hell out of me" Ara scoffs, tossing the backpack on the bed.

"Rightfully so. When are you gonna tell them where you are going?" Ara opens her mouth to protest but he cuts her off with a look. "Cut the shit, Ara i've known you for years. I know you've been hiding something so i came to check and you werent in your room. You're tracking that man aren't you?"

Ara crosses her arms across her chest and clenches her jaw.

"I'm sick of letting that man walk freely when he could be the reason Jin got hurt and Beyongkwan is dead" Ara growls, on edge since she hasn't slept yet. "Come with me or move aside"

"Okay then, i'm coming with you" Hobi pulls out his fanny pack he usually carries and shows her he has cash in it. "You aren't the only one upset over his death going in vain, Ara"

Ara lifts her skirt, since it doesn't rip as much when she shifts, and shows Hobi the blade attatched to her thigh.

"We don't need to shift unless needed to save energy."

Hobi nods and zips up his pouch again while Ara grabs a hoodie and slides it on before going to the window and hopping out of it, Hobi following suit.

They sneak out of the backyard, intending to borrow Jin's car when suddenly the car pulls up to the back gate.

The window rolls down and she sees Jimin and Yoongi in the car already.

"Get in" Yoongi growls and Ara's shoulders sink in defeat. No way will Yoongi let her go.

Hobi and her climb into the back of the car and sigh.

"Yoongi-"

"You two are gonna get yourselves killed. Neither of you can kill someone, it isn't in you. So i'm going with you" Yoongi drawls, speeding up a little.

Ara looks at Jimin and shakes her head.

"No, i don't want Jimin anywhere near there-"

"Relax, i'm simply driving the car back so Jin can go to work unsuspectingly"

Ara relaxes a little.

"So you're letting us do this?" Ara meets Yoongi's eyes in the mirror, his eyes searing into hers and she can feel his worry for her and Hobi thrumming in his heart and she feels her own twist.

"Before we do this, i can't have you weak so we need to finish the bond" Yoongi states calmly, making her and Hobi's eyes widen. "There's no going back and i won't have you distracted with half bond glitches"

Ara's heart sinks. She should know better than to get her hopes up.

"If that's the only reason you want it-"

"It's not. We will discuss that.. alone" his eyes light up for a brief second, knowing she can feel his emotions and it's there, alive and thrumming. He loves her.

They pull up to the train station and Ara leans into the car to kiss Jimin right on the lips.

"I love you, Ara" he whispers softly when she pulls away. Ara smiles brightly, kissing him once more. "come home to us in one piece"

"I love you too, Park Jimin" she rubs her nose against his before pulling out of the car.

She looks over at Yoongi when he returns with their tickets.

"Ready?" He murmurs as they watch Jimin pull away back home.

"As i'll ever be"

They make their way to the waiting train and get on, Yoongi having paid for a private car to themselves.

"Do we need a car alone?" She looks at Yoongi with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes" he says, his tone leaving no room for discussion so Ara leaves it.

Hobi takes the seat across from them, staying quiet as he observes his platonic soulmate. He's always been closed off to everyone, so it's interesting to see him interact with Ara.

After waiting for 20 minutes the train starts to move and only then does Yoongi say anything.

"I trust Hoba the most next to Namjoon and you." He starts, drawing both of their attentions. "Me bonding with you, it gives up the alpha position and it's not like i want it but it's a big step when i'm used to being on my own."

~a/n listening to magic shop~

"I understand, i didn't want to push you Yoongi" she whispers softly.

"I appreciate that, Ara i really do. I'm ready. I wanted to do this now so we have time to adjust to this bond while Hoba looks out for us. I already told Jimin, but i waited till we were already gone before it hit Jin hyung"

"He's gonna kill you" Hobi laughs, making Yoongi smile.

"Possibly but i'm not letting you two get yourselves killed on a suicide mission"

Yoongi looks over at Ara, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Once we bite the neck, your thigh will clear up as a normal bite mark in a few days" Ara nods so Yoongi continues. "Do you want this?"

"Yes Yoongi.. i want you too" she whispers.

Yoongi nods and tilts his neck as he leans into hers and at the same time they both sink their teeth into the scent gland, Yoongi biting down on the already there bite mark.

Ara can't help but whimper in her mixture of emotions as she feels Yoongi everywhere.

Yoongi closes his eyes and breathes as he feels his hyung and dongsaeng as well as Ara's everything flood into him.

He hasn't felt this ever but he's seen it done. His appa never let him join the bond to the pack so he always felt like an outsider.

Now he belongs. He belongs somewhere. He belongs with his friends and this woman, his woman.

Yoongi feels a tear slide down his cheek as he pulls away and lays back on the chair, out of breath and exhausted at the overwhelming feelings.

"Sleep guys. I'll keep guard" Hobi says quietly and they both succumb, hands locked around each others as they fall asleep.

Hobi watches them with a smile, knowing his turn will be soon. He has special plans for Ara.