Good Boy

Ara looks at Yoongi who looks ready to defend her. She's not entirely lost to her heat as it's the last day so she knows what she can do to diffuse the tension she created.

"Yoongi, call Tae. Get him back here now. I can do this" Ara begins to quickly strip off her clothes and shift, just as Jimin instinctively shifts to his fox in the blink of an eye.

"I hope you're right. It's your choice afterall" Yoongi mumbles as he walks to his room to get ahold of Tae while Ara bends down playfully.

She feels really bad for Jimin, they all do, because nobody knows what those injections are doing to him.

Jimin bends down as well, his rail in the air as he swishes it around, signaling he's about to pounce. Ara quickly thinks on her feet and darts around him to her room, passing a distraught Jin standing by Jungkook's door.

She briefly makes eye contact as Jimin whizzes by her into her room. Jin must understand her because he closes the door behind them quickly.

Once in her room, Ara shifts, staying crouched down while Jimin stares at her from under her bed.

"I'm sorry, Jimin." Ara whispers quietly. "Shift for me? I can make it go away, i promise i can help it go away"

She doesn't know a ton about dog hybrids, but their ruts must make them more aggressive because him and Jungkook really get physical and more agitated.

Jimin slowly crawls out from under the bed and walks over to her crouched position by the door, shifting and sitting down slowly.

"Ara.. what's- what's wrong with me?" Jimin looks up at her with big black eyes. Ara thinks about the only thing that makes sense to her.

"You have two hybrids, Mochi.. maybe.. you're experiencing two ruts at the same time?" Jimin seems to perk up at the nickname, smiling softly.

"I like that nickname.. where did you think of it?"

"Your white fur reminds me of ice cream and these adorable cheeks are squishy like mochi" Ara pinches his cheeks softly, smiling when he nuzzles into her hand.

~18+ warning, will be the rest of this chapter so you won't miss anything if skipped~

Jimin stares up at Ara while his face rests on her hand, his eyes big and vulnerable.

"It hurts, Ara" he whispers.

"What hurts?"

"Everything. I don't want to hurt anyone but i just get so mad when i smell you and your with someone else or i can't touch you. It's like i see red." His eyes blink slowly at her as he struggles to remain calm so they can talk. "My body hurts.. shifting between two hybrids is exhausting sometimes but they both need to come out sometimes.."

"Maybe you need time to adjust to having a second animal inside of you" Ara says softly, her free hand traveling slowly down Jimin's chest, brushing against his nipples while they talk.  She knows he needs relief but he also needs to get his feelings out there, to be heard.

"Maybe" he sucks in a breath when her fingers make contact with his nipples. Ara is slowly learning that Jimin is really responsive to physical touch, even if it's platonic. He seems to need skinship more than other pack members. "Why do i react so strongly when i smell you?"

"Because you're in a rut and my heat smell is strong. It's instinct at this point, Mochi. You have now 2 animals inside so it sounds natural that it overtakes your ability to think"

Ara lets her hand travel lower until she reaches where he needs it most. Jimin is already painfully hard enough for it to leak and twitch as soon as she touches the skin on his groin.

"Keep talking to me, Jimin. Talk through the aggression. Does it hurt to shift between the two animals?"

Ara slowly wraps her fingers around the tip of his leaking cock when he starts to answer. Jimin ruts forward instinctively, pushing her back on her butt so she hits against the door as he crowds closer to her. 

"Jimin, focus. You can do this" Ara keeps her voice low and quiet, careful not to move her tail so her smell stays as the same level to let him think while she slowly rubs her fingers along his length, keeping her touch light.

"N-no.. ah..it doesn't.." he trails off a moment as his eyes glaze over in the pleasure. It's now apparant to Ara that nobody has touched Jimin like this, at least not gently because he seems to vibrate with what looks like fear and excitement both. "If.. if i do it too.. much.. fuck.. please"

Jimin whines now so Ara closes her fist and starts to slowly and leisurely pump her fist on his cock, her voice staying soft and sweet while he pants and whines.

"What happens if you do it too much?" She presses for him to finish his sentence.

"I-i-i feel weak.." he stumbles out, the whines growing louder. "I feel like i just.. i just.. more.. like i just ran a marathon"

"You're doing so good, baby, so good" Ara kisses his ears and he twitches them against her face, making her giggle.

"Are you in pain now?" She whispers, quickening her pace on his cock which draws out more whimpering from him.

He nods quickly, resting his forehead on her shoulder and whining in such a sweat way it makes desire pool in her own belly hut she pushes it aside. This is about helping Jimin.

"Does it hurt here?" She gives his cock a gentle squeeze which tightens her fist as she strokes him. He starts to thrust up into her hand and she knows it won't take much at first. She remembers how much and how quickly Jungkook would cum.

"Yes.. yes.. so much.. hurts.. but s'good" he slurs, his Busan  accent so thick he slurs his speech.

She hears a soft knock behind her.

"Is everything okay?"  She hears a deep but soft voice ask and she smiles.

"Your platonic soulmate is here. Do you need him or do you want it to be just us?" Jimin doesn't seem like he will answer as he's focused on thrusting into her tightly closed fist.

"Close.. j'us.. but close.." he barely slurs out.

"Everything is okay, Tae Tae. He said stay close just in case but i got this" Ara says softly, knowing he will hear her.

She hears his footsteps walk away so Ara focuses back on the task at hand.

"Do you need to release, Baby?" She whispers softly, caught up in the heaviness of the moment.

"Please" Jimin whimpers against her neck and Ara moves both hands and creates a tight grip so he has something to thrust up into while she kisses at his scent gland, scenting him softly.

"Almost.. please.. please.." he pants out, his voice really high pitched and whiny which Ara finds absolutely adorable. She feels her heart pang in her chest hearing how needy he is and she isn't sure what it means.

"Go ahead, Jimin.. let go for me" she whispers into his ear before Biting down on his scent gland. That's all it takes for Jimin to not only release his cum into her fist but she feels the swelling of his knot.

It's surprising he knotted on the first go but it tells Ara how badly he's wanted this. No, needed this. It tells her that he wasn't taking care of it himself like the other boys do.

She keeps her fist as tight as she can, knowing he needs something to lock into. Jimin cries out softly as his knot locks in place in her tightly squeezed hands, his load releasing fully now that his knot is out. He bites down onto her scent gland as well to quiet his cries.

As soon as he does, Ara feels strange. She isn't sure why biting her scent gland felt different this time but it did. She can feel Jimin, feel his pleasure, his energy, his feelings.

What did they just do? How is this possible?