Close Calls

~a/n: this time, i have a slowed and reverbed version of Lie by Jimin that blends into Serendipity  ;) but yeah, 18+ warning~

Jimin's breath ghosts across her neck and it's unlike anything Ara has ever felt before. She suddenly craves more.

Ara tilts her head back, realizing in this moment she's submitting to Jimin. Jimin growls at the knowledge and it sends tingles down Ara's spine all the way to her toes, which curl in her socks.

Jimin isn't even touching her and she's already needy. She isn't sure what she's needy for but oh how she needs.

"Ara" Jimin whispers breathlessly against her neck just before he scents her with his nose against her scent gland on her neck.

Ara whimpers at that, immediately smelling everything Jimin. Jimin spikes his scent before doing it again with his palm, brushing it lovingly against her neck.

Ara feels Jimin's musky but earthy scent fill her senses and she can feel any form of rationality slip away at how good it feels to be marked, to be owned. 

"You are mine, little fox" Jimin rumbles deeply in her ear, making Ara squeeze her thighs together as her slick pools in her panties.

"Your eyes.." Jimin whispers huskily and Ara lifts her eyes to stare at her own reflection. Her eyes are bright orange. She's never seen this color on her human form, only when she's in her fox. "They're so beautiful"

Jimin's hand reaches up and caresses her cheek seconds before his lips meet hers.

This kiss is everything she wanted and didn't know, everything she hasn't experienced before. It's filled with promises and wants, a promise to protect her.

Ara melts into the kiss, since she's smaller than Jimin by a few inches, it's easy to be meek and small in his towering figure.

Jimin licks at her lips as they kiss, growling into her mouth when he tastes her on his tongue. Ara gasps, opening her mouth for Jimin's tongue to find hers and tangle with it.

~a/n: Pied Piper anyone? Cus it seemed fitting with the lyrics~

Ara swishes her tail, playing with Jimin's just before her animal kicks in. Ara opens the door and changes into her fox form, slipping out of Jimin's grasp and running out of her clothes and into the motel room.

Jimin grins before shifting to his arctic fox form as well, chasing right after.

Ara slips under the bed and to the other side of the bed, her tail swishing wildly behind her, making her scent fill the air.

Jimin sniffs the air, his own tail swishing as he nears the bed. He jumps up on the bed so she has nowhere to run, but Ara won't be outsmarted so easily.

She dives under the bed and hides, panting with both need and exertion. Seconds later the arctic fox pokes his head under the bed, yiping at her.

Ara yips back and soon they're both yiping at each other before Ara runs out from the bed and tackles the arctic fox.

Jimin raises his paws and pushes on her chest to move her off him, when that doesn't work the arctic fox bites at the fur of Ara's neck playfully, leaving what he's sure is a bite mark.

~a/n i found a cute video of two females yiping and screaming so we're going with that. Here ya go:

~

Just then Jimin shifts to human, as does Ara, both panting and staring at each other.

"I won" Ara smiles, nuzzling into Jimin's neck softly with her face.

"I let you" he pants, softly nuzzling his bite mark on her neck before rolling them over so she is underneath him.

Jimin uses his tail to gently rub her leg while he pants down at her.

Ara lifts her neck as a sign of submission, giving Jimin something more valuable than anything he's ever recieved before- her trust.

Jimin leans down and presses his soft pillowy lips against her pulse point, kissing the line of her Jugular vein.

Ara is suddenly aware of Jimin's arousal. It presses into her thigh and makes the need fire up in her belly again.

"You're.." she trails off, biting her lip when Jimin ruts against her leg. "M-more.."

Jimin raises his head to gaze down at her and that's when Ara sees it, his eyes aren't black anymore but one eye is orange like hers and the other is an icy blueish white.

"Your eyes.. you have one from each hybrid Jimin.." she stares into his glowing eyes and smiles softly, reaching up to his throat and scenting him as well. She knows the neck is the most intimate spot to scent someone and it only fuels her desire. Jimin is hers  as much as she is his. "You're beautiful.."

Jimin leans in, pressing kisses to her throat while he braces on one hand to scent her neck again. Ara arches into his touch, loving how in this moment here, she belongs to only Jimin. His scent fills her senses once again, causing more of her slick to run down her thigh.

Jimin takes a deep breath, breathing in her sweet heady and almost earthy pine scent that is all Ara's.

"You smell so ready for me" Jimin growls, moving into position between her hips just as the door bangs open with enough force to break the locks off of the door.

Jimin immediately jumps and shifts into his dog form, sensing danger and wanting the bigger hybrid. He stands guard of Ara and growls low in his throat until he catches the whiff of his platonic soulmate.

Jimin feels very confused in this moment. His senses battling with him to back down and protect Ara.

Meanwhile Ara shifts as well and starts to rub herself against Jimin's fur, making sure her scent is all over him in return.

"Fuck" Tae curses, pulling his phone out and calling someone. "Hyung it's worse than you thought. Get over here NOW. I will need help."