Home Sweet...Home?

In the end, Jin and Jungkook refused to let them to alone, which lead to Hoseok also tagging along since it was his cousin to begin with.

How they squeezed 6 very tense hybrids in one train car, is beyond any of them. Yoongi is the shortest here, so naturally they squished him in the middle between Namjoon and Hobi so he can't entirely complain even when the lion now makes height jokes.

"Easy lion, i'll eat you for dinner" Yoongi snarls, making Jungkook look at him funny.

"I knew you had a crush on the pizza boy" Jin comments, making everyone but Yoongi laugh. Yoongi grumbles and leans his head back on the seat and closes his eyes. 

"I'm sleeping till we get there."

And sleep is exactly what he does, leaving the others to talk by themselves.

"Is he really okay? He still hasn't recovered from the medicine from the other day"  Namjoon frowns, looking at his sleeping best friend.

"Yeah, it was simply a sedative. I ran tests. He's just worn out from the constant shifting" Jin pats Namjoon's arm reassuringly. "It's cute you worry about all of us so much"

"That's what you do in a pack" Namjoon mumbles, making Taehyung and Hoseok to look at him.  Namjoon points to the stripe in Hoseok's hair. "You're pack now, whether you like it or not. Fate kind of picked for you"

"I-i'm okay with that.. i like meeting new people. Since i left my family i don't have alot of friends now" Hobi frowns, playing with his tail nervously.

"What about me?" Tae raises an eyebrow.

"The pull is still there, it's your decision to join us or not" Namjoon states, looking at Jin and Jungkook who both nod.

"It would be nice to get to know you hyung" Jungkook smiles at the tiger, who shoots him a smile back. 

"We should all get some rest, Daegu is a bit ways away from here by train" Jin comments.

Everyone nods and gets as comfortable as they can.

--

Jin realizes quickly that sitting beside both Jungkook and Tae was a horrible mistake. They both cuddle. Tae more than Jungkook but he's quickly overheating but one glance at them using his shoulders as pillows makes him grit through the heat.

"You pick awful timing's to go through it now" Yoongi's voice rings out softly. Jin picks his head up to look at the leopard who is still in the same position as he was before.

"Sorry, luckily our ruts are only less than a week. I usually go around 72 hours." Jin leans his head back, sighing.

"Only?"

"Hey! We're nearly extinct for a reason.. mating for us is.. well, hard" Jin laughs. "Thankfully i am half human because i could not deal with sex only once a year"

"I feel you. You don't get aggressive do you?" Yoongi lifts his head to look at the sleeping boys on his shoulders in worry.

"No, we just get really warm. At least that's all i've noticed from mine. I go through ruts more often than a typical panda, not sure why but usually i just.. need it cold cus i overheat"

Hoseok must not have been fully asleep because he cracks the train window for the panda with a small smile, without opening his eyes. 

"Thank you.." Jin trails off, unsure what to call the cheetah.

"Just call me Hobi. Hoseok is such a mouthful" he laughs quietly.

"Thank you Hobi" Jin smiles and soon everyone settles back to sleep.

--

Yoongi can't believe he is here. He missed Daegu but not the people in it.

He steps off the train and a sense of dread fills his stomach with the knowledge that he will have to face off with his appa once more.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Namjoon says, coming off the train next.

"I have no choice. I may not want to be part of this war, but it's too late to to back. I made my stance clear." Yoongi sighs but Jin comes off the train followed by the rest. Tae puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Maybe not but you could be the one to end this silly war and bring peace between two species"

Yoongi looks over at the lion and nods slowly.

'Let's get this overwith" Yoongi leads everyone out of the station and into 2 waiting cabs.

--

"I need to go in here alone, you guys wait here." Yoongi instructs everyone, waiting for the nods before he walks into the front gate's of a mansion he never thought he would come back to.

"Hyung gave this up?" Jungkook looks at the beautiful mansion in front of them with wide eyes.

"Remember Kook, you can have all the fancy things in the world but it's meaningless if  the person who owns them is a bad person. You don't need material things to be a decent person, and Yoongi realized that. He chose himself, he chose happiness and a life not being manipulated and used over this" Namjoon places a hand on the younger's shoulder, drawing his attention.

"Hyung is really brave" Jungkook whispers.

"Braver than most of us" Jin says on the other boys side, looking at Yoongi's retreating back until it disappears in the mansion.

--

"I'm here to see my Appa" Yoongi tells the guard that is always at the door.

Some things never change i see. Yoongi muses to himself as he's lead to his appa's study.

"Boss, Yunki is here for you"

"Yunki? Come in" Sung-Ho sounds more bored than anything, as if Yoongi's presence  is nothing but an annoyance.

Yoongi strides in and closes the door behind him. He unflinchingly stares into his old alpha's eyes.

"Where are they? Ara and BK. Where are they? You lured me here through them now where are they?" Yoongi growls low in his throat, letting the challenge be known.

Today, he will face his appa once and for all.