Time Heals

"Thank you for the offer but i can't. You already did so much with the food"

Yoongi gets up, walking to the counter to pay while the rest decide if they're coming or staying.

"I'm sorry for giving you shit about the lion, i now know what you mean about wanting to posture and all that yet protect them" Namjoon whispers beside Yoongi.

"Not so easy battling the instinct to posture and be superior is it." Yoongi smirks when Namjoon blushes at his attitude in the car.

"Do you need money?" Yoongi turns to see Jin standing behind them.

"My treat remember?" Yoongi looks around Jin. "Where's the kid?"

"He's right- oh" Jin looks around surprised. The boy is nowhere to be seen.

"He must have slipped out when you came over here" Namjoon frowns, his worry line deepening despite his tail swishing wildly.

"I sure hope he is okay" Jin sighs, clearly the most worried about the young one.

"He's survived this long, i'm sure he will be" Yoongi pays and they all walk to the car before driving them to Jin's apartment.

Once inside, Yoongi gets to work cleaning Jin's wound and getting him his pills when Jin stops him.

"Why don't you two just stay here with me? I- i mean permanently. The thought of you two going to that dump makes me sad. And i can have another bed put in the spare room.. we can all pool money in together and-"

"Are you afraid to be alone?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, interrupting the older man.

"Sort of, but cooking alone is boring. Plus, i hate the thought of you two going back to that place. I work alot so you'd have your own space!" Jin looks so hopeful that Yoongi looks over at his platonic soulmate who just walked into the room.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes"

"Can we think about it?" Yoongi asks, putting the tape on the gauze before cleaning up the supplies.

"Of course!" Jin smiles and Yoongi feels that feeling again, the one where he is meant to be near this panda.

First the lion, then the husky, now this panda. What is wrong with Yoongi?

__

Jin wakes up the next morning for work feeling better than ever. The worst of the infection must be gone because his fever is noticeably gone.

He walks into his bathroom, intending to bush his teeth before he showers when he notices it. He leans closer to the mirror to see if he's mistaking something.

He peers from all angles but sure enough it's there and isn't fake. One of his eyes are a white icy color, much like a certain little husky they encountered last night.

"This can't be. No. No! He was but a pup" Jin shakes his head, hoping it's all just a fever dream. There's no possible way he found his platonic soulmate so easily, or so fast.

Jin shakes off his mood and takes a rather quick shower fully intending to ask his new friends about their own bond.

Platonic soulmates may not be romantic, but the thought of someone else relying on you scares Jin. Especially after his not so distant girlfriend's sabotage.

He quickly dresses in his work scrubs and quickly grabs his keys and runs out of the door.

He drives a little faster than usual to his new friends place, where he knocks on the door frantically.

"This better be good" he hears the leopard mumble under his breath, clearly not a morning person.

The leopard opens the door and blinks at the panda.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Are you alright?" Yoongi ushers the panda inside who rushes inside, spinning on his heel to face the leopard.

"Look" he blinks his eyes at the leopard who simply stares at him and laughs. Really laughs.

Yoongi wipes the tears away before calling for Namjoon.

"Joon-ah! You won't believe this" the leopard calls out and shortly after the coyote comes out of his room, yawning and rubbing his scruffy hair.

"Hey hyung, wha-" he stops abruptly when he sees his eyes, then he too laughs.

"Leave it to you to meet the hybrid one day and find your soulmate" Namjoon pats the eldest on his shoulder who only scoffs at them.

"Platonic" Yoongi mumbles, going to the sink to get a glass of water, only the water is brown.

Jin watches the nasty water fill the cup and smacks it out of his hand.

"Yeah, no. Today you two are moving into my apartment while i'm at work. You are not staying here with that water" Jin hands Yoongi his apartment key and looks at his watch. "No buts. I better see you there when i get home"

"Aish~ i'm late. I have to go!" He waves at the other two before running to his car. He looks into the mirror and sighs heavily.

What is he going to do now? He barely had time to talk go them about their platonic bond.

___

Jungkook stares at his reflection in the water and whimpers.

He woke up this morning and one of his eyes are now black.

Was it something i ate? Jungkook frowns, washing his fur in the river he's standing in front of.

It was fine until i met the panda. Jungkook snaps his head up, his ears fully alert. The panda!

Jungkook crawls out of the pond and shakes his fur dry before shifting and putting on the clothes that the panda had given him the night before.

He takes off at a sprint, following his nose until he finds the scent growing stronger and stronger until it leads to an apartment building.

He bumps into what he smells as a pizza delivery boy on his way in. The scent of pizza on the man making it obvious.

"Sorry" he mumbles, bowing at the stranger.

The stranger breaks out in a big boxy grin, his tail swishing happily behind him.

"No worries!" He waves and runs back to his car while Jungkook slips in through the door before it closes and follows the smell to a door on the 4th floor.

He swallows thickly, hesitating before he knocks. Turns out he doesn't need to, the door opens and the leopard from the other night stands there curiously.

"Did you forget- oh! It's you!" The leopards tail swishes happily when he spots him. "Come in!"

Jungkook starts to hesitate but the leopard pulls him inside quickly, shutting the door.

"We have pizza! Come eat" he grins, leading him to the living room where the coyote is sprawled out on the couch.

"Oh! Jungkook right?" The husky nods and the coyote smiles. "Here, help us eat"

The leopard moves to make room so the husky sits hesitantly beside him.

He looks up just in time to see them share a knowing look.

"You're here for Jin aren't you?" The leopard says with a smirk. "He's been looking for you too"