Gangs All Here

"Is that what this mark is?" Jimin asks quietly,  touching the lion paw print on his arm with awe.

"Every platonic soulmate mark is different. Me and Beyongkwan.. ours was our eye color and a paych of fur on our tails.. when he.. he died.. the blackness took over  that's why i'm colored so strangely" Ara whispers quietly, her voice filled with sadness.

"Speaking of.. it took alot of preserving but we can bury him at the new house tomorrow" Tae speaks up.

"House?" Jimin tilts his head.

"Yeah, it's what i got out of work early for. Jin hyung got a loan for a house and it has enough rooms for everyone! Plus a big backyard. Which is rare for Korea"

"We.. you guys don't mind burying him there?" Ara says quietly, her voice filled with unspoken emotions.

"Of course! If you'll have us.. you can be pack too. We.. kind of already planned on you getting a room. We haven't forgotten what you did for Yoongi hyung" Tae smiles at her but she feels guilty, as it's written on her face. "He's not mad about that, trust me."

"When do we meet everyone else?" Jimin asks excitedly. He's never had a real family before and if they want him around.. he's excited to meet them.

"Tomorrow! So we should get some sleep" Tae looks around and rubs his neck. "Uh.. Ara can take the bed, Jimin the couch i'll sleep on the floor"

"Don't be silly. I'll just shift and sleep in my fox form at your feet" Ara smiles, turning around so she can shed her clothes and change again, the bots following suit so the don't see her.

"So platonic soulmates huh? That would explain why i felt compelled to take you with us" Tae smiles and Jimin finds himself smiling in return.

Something tells him that him and Tae will be good friends.

Once shifted, she rubs against them so they know she's shifted. The boys get into their sleeping spots, Tae clicking off the light.

Ara curls up in a ball at the foot of the bed while Jimin and Tae stay awake for hours talking. They find they are the same age, and have alot in common.

Jimin has never felt more excited to have not only one but 2 friends, one being his platonic soulmate. He doesn't know what all that entitles but he knows Tae will help him figure it all out.

--

Jimin is the first one awake, since he's not used to sleeping very much.

Jimin carefully walks to the kitchen area, looking around unsure what to do. He wants to make breakfast but he isn't sure how.

He's gotten every meal delivered to him in that room for years. Tae must sense his unease because he slowly wakes up and looks over at the fox.

"What's the matter?" He sits up carefully, allowing Ara to sleep in a bit more.

"I.. i wanted to try making breakfast but i realized i didn't know how" Jimin rubs his neck, feeling embarrassed.

"That's okay, Jin and Yoongi hyung makes amazing breakfast. We can eat there when Ara wakes up." Tae slides into fresh clothes before packing away all of his clothing and belongings into a duffel bag.

Ara wakes up not too long after, stretching her paws before jumping off on the side she left her clothes on.

The boys turn as she gets shifted and changed before grabbing the bag for Tae and walking to the door.

"Mornin boys. Let's get this overwith" she smiles at them, even if it doesn't meet her eyes and walks to Tae's car. She assumes it's his because it's the only car that reeks of pizza, like him.

They pile into the car,  Ara taking the backseat so Jimin can sit in front with his platonic soulmate.

It doesn't take very long to get there, turns out it's more in a slight woodsy area outside of town but close enough to be near civilization.

Tae pulls into the empty spot and they all climb out.

"Nervous?" Tae smiles at them  grabbing his back out of the back.

"A little" Jimin bites his lip.

"Don't be, they're harmless" Tae puts an arm around his neck, pulling him towards the door.

"You're here!" Jin opens the door, having heard the car pull up. He hugs Tae first then pulls Ara in for a hug, having met her before.

"And this is? The fox?" Jin looks at Tae who nods.

"I-i'm Jimin. Nice to meet you, hyung"  Jimin bows, making Jin smile in endearment.

"Come in , come in. Welcome home" he steos aside to let them in and Jimin hesitates a few minutes.

Home... he thinks to himself. His first real home.

He barely makes it inside and closes the door when he's being picked up and twirled around the living room. He yelps at the rather young looking boy who picked him and Ara up.

"Jungkook! Put them down! Aish this husky.." Jin scolds the boy who reluctantly puts them down, smiling a cute bunny smile at them.

"Sorry, hyung. They're so small and adorable though look at them" jungkook's big doe like eyes get impossibly bigger with his pout and Jimin realizes why he's a husky hybrid. You just want to give the boy everything with those eyes.

"I'm Ara" the girl smiles through her blush, clearly affected by the boys charms.

"I'm Jimin" Jimin smiles at the boy.

"Hi! I'm Jungkook! You can call me Kookie" Ara giggles at that and Jimin can't help but stare. Her giggle is the prettiest thing he's ever heard.

"I'm Seokjin, call me Jin, the one on the couch is Yoongi-" Jin is interrupted by Hobi bursting through the door.

"I'm Hoseok but call me Hobi" the new man smiles.

Ara feels like she could get used to this. Even Jimin feels relaxed around these people.

His pack. He reminds himself silently. 

"Where's Namjoon?" Tae speaks up when nobody comes through the door after Hobi.

"Uh.. he won't be joining us till next weekend.. " Jin says, looking at Ara pointedly.

"Ahhhh" Tae catches on and nods.

"What?" Jimin frowns, looking at Ara too.

"Hyung.. Namjoon hyung is going through his rut" Jungkook whispers to Jimin.

Jimin just looks at him funny.

"What is that?"