Seokjin

Namjoon doesn't have a tragic backstory like most. He's never had any real friends or a pack to know what anything is like. He supposes that in itself is tragic enough.

So when Min Yoongi comes into his life and is not only a new roommate but his very own platonic soulmate.. Namjoon doesn't know what to do.

To have someone care about his wellbeing and be there when he comes home from work feels.. well it feels surreal.

The next few weeks have been the greatest Namjoon has ever had, in this small 2 bedroom apartment that has seen better days.

Namjoon quickly learns that Yoongi is an amazing cook, which is a relief to both of them because you really don't want to see Namjoon in the kitchen.

Between the two of them, they manage to make more money than Namjoon did on his own and soon they soon have enough food for them to eat more than just instant ramen.

Namjoon is out behind his office building, throwing away garbage when he sees it.

He slowly creeps forward until he sees the animal up close. It's a panda. Why would a panda be laying in the trash?

He kneels closer until he finally sees all of the blood. What happened here?

---

Seokjin loves his life. He has a fancy apartment, fancy job and a wonderful girlfriend.

"Baby?" Suri slides her hands around Seokjin and kisses one of his broad shoulders.

"Yeah?" He hums, going over paperwork at his desk, pausing only to kiss her hello.

"Can we go out tonight?" She leans in to kiss his neck. Jin sighs, putting his paperwork down.

"We went out everyday this week, and even this morning. I really need to work, Suri"

Suri moves her arms from around Jin and glares at him.

"I need attention, Seokjin. Are you going to be my boyfriend or do i need to find another one that won't ignore me?" She crosses her arms and Jin rubs his eyes, sighing again.

"You know what, Suri? Then go do that. I love you but i am not ignoring you for working one day this week"

She scoffs and leaves his office, slamming the door behind her.

Seokjin can't afford to draw suspicion to himself. He got his degree and his job without anyone knowing he is a hybrid.

Hybrids are strictly forbidden from working around humans.

With a shake of his head he goes back to work.

__

Later that night, Seokjin finally crawls in bed, wrapping his arms around Suri.

"I'm sorry i was snappy. I really need to work to keep this place" Jin whispers in her ear but she pouts and doesn't answer him.

He sighs and rolls over, clicking off his light and going to sleep.

__

Namjoon feels for a pulse and luckily feels one.

"Hey, can you hear me? I need you to shift so i can see through the fur" Namjoon hopes the panda can hear.

He waits a little bit before finally he sees the fur disappear and a broad shouldered man take it's place. Namjoon wastes no time in assessing the damage. Luckily the wound seems to only be on his head and stomach, but not deep enough to kill him that he knows of.

He puts an arm around the panda's shoulders and helps him sit up before taking off his jacket and putting it around his shoulders so they can stand.

"My.. car.." the panda wheezes out, pointing to a car he now sees waiting by the alleyway. "No Hospital"

The panda then goes limp so Namjoon takes the key from the panda's hand and helps him into the car before coming around the drivers side.

"Uh.." Namjoon looks around nervously. "I can't drive"

The panda doesn't answer so Namjoon does his best, starting the car and drives extremely slow to the only place he knows of, his apartment.

When he pulls up, he's met with a very worried leopard once he smells and sees blood all over his best friend.

"Smell, Yoongi. It isn't mine. I need your help but this is going to.. require alot of restraint because of the hybrid he is"

Namjoon opens the door and Yoongi sucks in a breath when he sees the ears.

"A fucking bear, Joonie??" Despite his words he helps get the panda out of the car and into the apartment relatively fast, setting him up on the couch. "What happened?"

"I came out of work, throwing away some garbage and i saw this panda all bloody. Luckily he was alive. He said no hospital, so i didn't know what else to do."

"A fucking panda bear.." Yoongi runs his fingers through his hair and looks down at the sleeping man before going into their bathroom to pull out the first aid kit. "Why would whomever did this just leave his car?"

He kneels beside the couch and gets to work patching up his wounds as best he can while Namjoon cleans him up. Neither even stop to think of their predator instincts, which surprises both of them. A bleeding panda and two meat eating hybrids? That should have been messy.

"Maybe they didn't think he would survive"

Between the two of them they get him into some of Namjoon's clothes. Around that time, the panda stirs but doesn't wake up.

"Let's just get some rest. When he wakes we can ask him what happened"

Yoongi nods, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before retreating to his room. With one last look at the panda, Namjoon retreats to his room for the night as well.

He just hopes he did the right thing today.