Emotions

"any luck?" Namjoon asks Jin when they get home, utterly exhausted the next day.

Everyone already went to bed except them two so Jin uses that opportunity to fill Namjoon in.

The silence is deafening when he is done but before he can say anything the front door opens and a very exhausted Jimin and Tae walk through the door.

"where have you been? You worried me sick!" Jin scolds them but Tae ignores him and goes straight to his room.

"he okay?" Namjoon says softly, making Jimin shake his head.

"thanks for your text hyung, I found him and made sure he was alright." He looks at Namjoon. "he had a dream about her"

Everyone falls silent as it hits them why he's so depressed now.
Namjoon bites his lip, exhaustion hitting him hard. He knows how the younger member feels. All too well.

-

Tae crawls into bed with Ara, not caring that they told everyone to leave her be. He needs to be close to her right now.

He lays enough distance away and simply watches her face. Her freckles speckling her cute high cheek bones. Her hair, once to her ears and half black half orange is now grown out to her chest and fully black now. Her tanned skin look so smooth and peaceful that he can't help but reach out and brush his thumb across her cheek softly.

He isn't sure how long he stares at her, but eventually he falls asleep.

He wakes a time later in the same position facing her.

"you look like a blue parrot" he laughs, looking at the dark blue pajamas someone put her in, with feathers and ruffles everywhere.

"blue parrot.." he hums, jumping out of bed and knocking on Yoongi's door.

For awhile he doesn't think he will answer until a very sleepy Yoongi opens the door slowly.

"will you help me with something?" he blurts out before his hyung can say anything.

Yoongi nods and moves aside so Tae can slip inside his room.

-

A few days go by and Ara still hasn't woken up.

Jungkook shuts off his stream, just not feeling into it again today.

It's just him home today, everyone else is at work since most of them skipped so long just to deal with.. this.

He looks down the hallway on his way to the kitchen, staring at Ara's door with longing.

He misses her.

He knows they all do, but Ara is the only girl he's ever had feelings for.

He decides to skip lunch and instead, he finds himself walking towards her bedroom door.

He opens it slowly and watches her sleep peacefully before slipping inside.

"Noona.." he whimpers, slowly crawling beside her. "I miss you.."

He feels some tears slip down his cheeks and land on her night gown before he can wipe them away.

As expected Ara doesn't move but god how Jungkook wishes he would see her gorgeous brown eyes again.

Jungkook rolls to his side and tucks himself against her side without touching her, closing his eyes and just listen to Ara breathe.

For now, it's enough.

It has to be.

-

Ara feels like she's drowning. Not physically but everything is suffocating and she can't breathe.

She feels as if she was sleeping for such a long time and all she wants is to get up but she can't move.

Slowly her memories fill her brain and they are both wonderful and painful all at the same time.

"Noona..."

A voice calls to her.

Why is that voice familiar? She thinks to herself.

The voice tugs at something in her heart and the flood gates open as soon as she hears it again.

"I miss you" the voice whimpers.

I miss you too.. she whispers to herself.

Jungkook..

-

Jungkook can't sleep but he's enjoying the quiet time with Ara even if she isn't fully here.

He feels stir crazy so he decides to just.. talk. He lets everything flood out of his mouth.

"I took a break from streaming after things with you.." Jungkook stares up at the ceiling, unable to look at her because he will cry again. "my fans were so forgiving when I finally came back today.. but I couldn't do it... Noona I couldn't do it"

"I started the stream, loaded up a game I used to love.. and then remembered my last stream.. you were with me talking to my fans and they loved you. They loved you so much. They asked where you were and I broke down. I told them you were sick. They all told me to take a longer break so I logged off and came here"

"When you are back.. i.. I won't take anything for granted again, Ara.. I promise.. I will give you my entire heart.. i'll take you on any date you want.. i'll.. i'll even marry you.. bond with you.. I want to be yours in every way possible.. I love you Noona.. I always have since the day I met you"

Jungkook sniffles, biting his lip to stop the sob but it rips from his throat so raw and so sudden he buries his face in the pillow as his pain overtakes him.

He's tried to get it together for his hyungs because he knows they try to be positive for Jimin and Jin but it hurts. It hurts so bad.

Jungkook slides his hand into Ara's, lacing his fingers with her smaller one. The contrast of his larger hand enveloping hers makes him smile. She feels like she belongs here, with him.

"one day, Noona. One day soon i'm going to make you mine again" He whispers, resting his head beside hers on the pillow.

He closes his eyes and this time, maybe from all the crying but he falls asleep this time, breathing in Ara's sweet smell.

He doesn't see it, but a pair of eyes open and look at him the moment he falls asleep.

"Jung.. kookie.."