Familiar Scents

"Is that enough? I know you didn't release your knot" Ara whispers softly, needing to make sure she helped. It's the following day and she's tired her jaw and hands out trying to help Jungkook get through this rut and he eagerly helps in return, in spades.

"During a rut, as the hyung's have told me, you have a hyperactive refraction rate so you tend to cum alot" he whispers softly, one glance down at his member suggests that is true. "I'll be okay, Noona. Thank you for helping clear my head."

Ara bites her lip, wanting to help this rut get over but she also knows she isn't able to while she is in her heat. She's also absolutely exhausted but also wants to help Jimin out, as Taehyung has had to start sleeping in his room to help calm him down.

Jimin.. is a special case. Nobody knows how long his rut will last or how often he will have one. Nobody knows what the injections will do to his ruts or his hybrids in general.

Ara slowly rises out of bed, her legs sore from simply laying in bed for an entire day to help Jungkook and gets dressed so she can go to her room to take a long hot shower. She smiles softly over at Jungkook, feeling her heat daze starting to lift as foxes are only in heat a few days.

"Mine is already starting to go away, so i can take care of the last one. I'll be okay. It means alot that you wanted to help"

Ara nods slowly and walks out of the room, just glad to finally stretch them out. She walks by Jimin's door and it's quiet so he must have finally settled into a nap.

She pauses by Jin's door and see's it open. He's sitting on his bed, reading.

"Hey, Jinnie" Ara smiles and comes into the room, sitting on his bed.

"You smell less intoxicating, which is a good sign. Hungry?" He looks over his book at her and she nods.

"Starved" she laughs and stands up to stretch her arms. "I'm gonna order pizza, you want me to get enough to feed everyone?"

When Jin nods, Ara gets up and calls for 4 pizzas and some sprite to be delivered then takes off her clothes once she reaches her own room.

She heads for her shower and takes a really long hot shower, scrubbing her body until she feels clean again after 3 days of not being herself.

When she comes out, she wraps a robe around her and walks out just in time for the pizza guy to ring the doorbell.

Ara walks over to the door and opens it. Since Taehyung quit now that we can support him throughout college enough for him to look for work, they must have hired a new guy.

"Thank you" Ara smiles and goes to close the door but Jin interrupts her suddenly, running so fast he nearly crashes into her. He does not look happy.

"You!" He screams, his face already half shifted in his rage.

"Jin! Jin! What the hell??"  Ara sets the pizzas on the counter and screams for Jungkook while she tries to hold the panda from shifting fully.

"You.. it was you. I remember your smell. Why did you do it? Why!" Jin roars just as Jungkook comes out, struggling into a pair of sweats.

"Hyung, hyung it's me.. it's me.. calm down" Jungkook scents the older man on the wrist to calm him down.

"Who is this man, Jinnie?" Ara stares at the man who looks at Jin like he's just seen a ghost.

Before anyone can answer the man bolts, taking off while Ara and Jungkook hold Jin back.

"He's the one who tried to kill me" Jin whispers. He explained the story to them all when he met them so everyone knows who it is.

"I recognize that smell, hyung" a deep voice rumbles from behind them. It can only belong to one person. "I smelt him in that.. facility. I'm sure of it"

Jin turns to Yoongi, an eyebrow arched.

"You are sure?" Jin scratches his neck, sighing as he contemplates this.

"Positive. I smelt that exact scent all over the dead bodies in the one room" he looks at Ara apologetically and she knows what he means. He smelt it all over BK's dead body.

"We can call up there? If he works for the place Tae did, they have to have a name.. something!" Ara gets a tad emotional, still a little out of balance, as is Jungkook.

"Ara.. stay calm.." Yoongi whispers quietly as her scent spikes and makes Jungkook instinctively stiffen and sniff the air.

"You're saying that man could be responsible for killing my platonic soulmate and you want me to stay calm?" Ara shrieks, the grief hitting her all over again.

Her scent grows thicker with emotion, making it impossible to stay calm for anyone, even Yoongi.

They're all interrupted by loud scratching on the bedroom door. Jimin's bedroom door.

"Fuck, just when Tae isn't here" Jin mumbles, surprising everyone by the cursing.

"Noona.. Noona.." Jungkook whispers, his voice a purr. "You need to c-calm down i'm not.. not .."

Jungkook's right eye changes to an icy white while the left shift to a pure black and matters aside, Ara feels guilty for getting him worked up again.

"Jungkook.. come with me, let's go back to your room. Remember? We got you that nice punching bag to help with this aggression"

Jin grabs Jungkook's arm and carefully drags him away from you and towards his room while the thudding gets louder.

"What are we gonna do?" Ara whispers softly, afraid he will hurt himself at this rate.

"I can't help him, it'll end in bloodshed" he looks at Ara pointedly.

"Me?" Ara's eyes widen. With Jimin also being a fox,despite their breeds of fox not getting along generally, something primal comes out in both of them and it's impossible not to go all the way to mating.

"I'll call Tae-" Yoongi's words are interrupted by a loud bang as Jimin's dog form bursts through the door and stands there with black eyes piercing right at Ara.