Answers

Yoongi avoids her for most of the rest of the week, making Ara frustrated when she stops Yoongi and demands he stop this.

"I have to go, studio calls" he mumbles, pushing past her and walking out the door.

She makes a feral noise that sounds like a growl and a scream, drawing Jin's attention from the kitchen.

"How would you like to get out of here?" Jin smiles, wiggling his car keys. She's been spending alot of time with Jin, venting to him her frustrations over Yoongi all week while he teaches her too cook.

"Really?" Ara quickly slides on her shoes excitedly. "Where would we go?"

Jin chuckles and slides on his sneakers before holding the door for her.

"Well, we just ate so would you like to do anything specific?"

Ara ponders for a bit before she decides to just be honest.

"I wanna find that guy" she whispers as they walk, making Jin still.

"I thought people were just gonna forget that ever happened. Honestly? Let's do it" he looks at her and smiles, wiggling a bag to hold their clothes.

"I thought you were gonna tell me no" she laughs, her tail twitching in excitement.

Jin helps Ara into the car and they drive off to their first stop, the pizza joint. They don't even need to go in they just need his scent and follow it.

Ara offers to change first, sliding off her pants and oanties and shifting. Jin helps her untangle out of the shirt and bra and rolls down the window.

"Anything?" He whispers as she sniffs the air. She looks over at him with a deadpan look and he laughs. "You know what i mean, i know you can't talk"

Ara sniffs the air, sorting through the scents until she finds a scent that resembles the man's. It's old but it's there.

She rubs her nose with her paw and Jin carefully parks his car near the alley and slides out so he can change, stuffing his clothes with hers in the bag before shifting. Ara hops out of the window and Jin starts to sniff the air for the smell. His nose isn't as good as hers so he has to rely on her to find him.

~a/n: since people love what i'm listening to for each chapter/scene.. this badass action scene i'm listening to this:

Ara finds the scent and it's much stronger by the alley. She looks at Jin and nods before she takes off, running at full speed.

The scent only gets stronger and stronger as she passes houses so she knows he must live near here or at least travel this way daily.

The scent spikes so strong near a certain apartment with the window open and Ara hops straight into the window without thinking. She shifts and opens the door for Jin and he comes tumbling into the door, his shoulders damaging the door a bit.

There's a click of a gun and Ara thinks fast, shifting as she jumps and lands on the guys arm so his shot misses.

~a/n home by bts came on lool~

"Get off me, ya bitch!" He shakes Ara off but she lands on her feet, growling at him.

She shifts again, knowing she will pay the price for all the shifting later.

"You.. i knew you looked familiar" the man sneers.

"How's your platonic soulmate? Oh wait..." he grins when he hears Ara growl again, her tail flicking wildly in her rage.

"You killed him" she growls out, her eyes burning a bright orange.

"Not my fault he had an allergic reaction to the injections" the man shrugs.

"Why did you take us?" She barely contains her anger.

"Relax sweetheart, i take any hybrids i come across. I get paid for any. You ain't nothing special"

"What do those injections do?"

The man smiles, his teeth badly damaged.

"Your soulmates was destined to rip apart the soulmate bond, strip it from the other so it could possibly be controlled" he smiles again, as if revealing secrets won't bother him.

"What about Ji-the arctic foxes?"

"Arctic fox?" He thinks for a bit before smiling in realization. "Ahh the short one. His was meant to splice two hybrids together to see if it was possible to have more than one"

"Why are you telling us this?" Ara suddenly is weary of him willingly give his info away like this.

"Because you aren't leaving here whole so i don't mind telling."

"What will happen to the fox? Who had injections?" The man laughs at her question.

"Nobody knows. It hasn't worked yet. They will be happy to get him back when i catch him"

Ara growls then, shifting into her fox so her teeth are sharper. She moves to charge at him but instead the man holds the gun to Jin, who stayed polar bear for muscle and pulls the trigger, shooting him with a dart straight into his shoulder.

Ara yips in fear before she growls and tackles the man. She bites his hand to drop the gun.

She turns to check on Jin but he seems fine, just a little dazed. She isn't sure what is in the dart but anything from them won't be good.

Ara bites the dart with her teeth and pulls it out before turning to the man who is now suddenly gone.

Ara nuzzles Jin's cheek, seeing if he's alright before they walk out of the house.

Ara keeps her eyes on Jin, waiting to see what that dart was and if it'll hurt Jin at all. They make it to the car and Jin doesn't show any symptoms, which is weird. Maybe it was a dud?

Ara shifts and climbs into the car, getting dressed minus the bra and tosses the bag into the alleyway so Jin can do the same.

"What was in that dart?" He asks, his voice a bit rough. "I feel.. strange but otherwise okay"

Ara doesn't know. All she knows is Jin's eyes are pitch black, meaning he isn't in charge of his animal at all, which can only mean one thing.

Fuck.