78. Zustin - I Am Not Sad, You Wanker.

78 – Zustin - I Am Not Sad, You Wanker

Zayn let out a great puff of smoke as he stared up at the shapeless fog floating away, getting higher.

"I am going to hell," Justin said from beside him, smoking his own cigarette, regretting for all the world for caving in and giving in to Zayn's demand to smoke. It was not exactly against his medication, but, Justin felt all blameworthy.

Zayn gave him a look that clearly said 'stupid'. Nevertheless, to make sure Justin knew what he thought of him, Zayn said. "Smoking won't take you to hell. Maybe murder will."

Justin snorted, Zayn always had something that he could relate to violence than let it abandoned like a normal person would do. His threats were mind-blowingly, encompassing a different way to kill and hide bodies. Justin thought the gory details would be creepy but after he found out that you could shut up Zayn with a kiss, he was all ears and ready to proceed when Zayn got out of hand with his description. Zayn would be too flustered and pink and huffing to continue his train of thoughts.

"Rick is spoiling you," Justin commented eyeing another crime novel Rick had let Zayn borrow, which was innocently laying at the foot of the lounge chair.

To everyone's shock, Rick was able to crack the cold way Zayn dismissed the security. All he had to do was let one or two complaints slip of how cleaning his little sister's room was tiring and even more exhausting were the books. Zayn had perked up instantly, asking Rick to bring them to him if he was selling or throwing them out. Rick had been providing with books, bribing Zayn really.

"I am going to ask him to take me to the bookstore his sister buys books from." Zayn let his hand down not taking the drag and looked at Justin uncertainly. "Is that okay? I mean it's not too much, right? Or I am imposing in his personal life. I don't really get these things sometimes."

Justin laughed seeing Zayn all awkward not knowing how to ask for favors from another human being.

"Oh, you sweet thing." Justin clutched Zayn's wrist when he was about to put the cigarette to his lips in displeasure at Justin's laughing at him. Justin leaned down from his chair and kissed the corner of Zyan's mouth. "How about just asking for the address, I will take you there whenever you want to."

"I can go by myself." Zayn let Justin kiss him again before shoving his face away in order to keep smoking and hide his red face. "I don't need a babysitter."

"I know." Justin smiled looking at Zayn, forgetting about his own cigarette burning in his hand. "I like clinging to you."

"You are so frank about your bad habits," Zayn said.

"Why shouldn't I be? My habits are gorgeous, cute, lovely did I mention unbelievably beautiful." Justin enjoyed the red creeping from behind Zayn's t-shirt collar.